Starting with me!

angranityangranity Posts: 339
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
I'm a 14-year-old boy, - big fan of Michael Jackson. I've listened to his songs all my life even though I'm not that old. His music just seems to get me on like nothing else. And I'm also another believer.. I think his death is a hoax so here I am.. solving it with you guys!

Comments

• ni-co-leni-co-le Posts: 535
    Welcome and glad to have another male here on the forum <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> most of us are female <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Mammu94Mammu94 Posts: 232
    Welcome! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • angranityangranity Posts: 339
    Thanks to both for welcoming me! (:
  • Welcome! We look forward to hearing your thoughts and perspectives, coming from a young male fan. Blessings to you.
  • Hi!
    It´s great to have all the young ones here.
    This is really a matter of generations.
    Enjoy it! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • hey there welcome.

off topic : wonder if we could have some way to identify ourselves each post as to an age range and if we are pre or post june 2009 admirers of michael.
  • I'm a 14-year-old boy, - big fan of Michael Jackson. I've listened to his songs all my life even though I'm not that old. His music just seems to get me on like nothing else. And I'm also another believer.. I think his death is a hoax so here I am.. solving it with you guys!

Wow angranity you are only 14? You sound so mature in your posts! WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I hope that you will be happy here, i am a new member here too and i love it here!

P.S
    It makes me so happy when i see that a young generation love Michael's music!
    A little funny story <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    My sister is only 6 years old, one time she was watching Michael's concert and trying to dance along, then all of a sudden i herd her crying. I asked her what was wrong and she said: "I want Michael to come back soon, because HE must teach me how to dance, i can't do it on my own!"
  • A little funny story <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    My sister is only 6 years old, one time she was watching Michael's concert and trying to dance along, then all of a sudden i herd her crying. I asked her what was wrong and she said: "I want Michael to come back soon, because HE must teach me how to dance, i can't do it on my own!"

My God how cute is that! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I´m sure Michael would love to teach her.
    My younger daughter is 8 years old and it´s incredible how she does the moonwalk...
    for the kids it´s like a game.
  • angranityangranity Posts: 339
    I'm a 14-year-old boy, - big fan of Michael Jackson. I've listened to his songs all my life even though I'm not that old. His music just seems to get me on like nothing else. And I'm also another believer.. I think his death is a hoax so here I am.. solving it with you guys!

Wow angranity you are only 14? You sound so mature in your posts! WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I hope that you will be happy here, i am a new member here too and i love it here!

P.S
    It makes me so happy when i see that a young generation love Michael's music!
    A little funny story <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    You are one of the very few to point out my maturity. I doubt it sometimes.. So thanks! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

And on the other one, that's cute! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->