Suzie's wonderings about Michael

fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
edited January 1970 in References & Similarities
Well, I see lots of people posting their thoughts, prayers, dreams, so I'm putting mine on here too.
I have been reading a lot of books about Michael and interviews along with being on her all day for almost years now.
Today, my thoughts lead me to a question.
I wonder if Michael could ( 've) sued the state/Sneddon, or anyone back. Or got them on slander or something.
I wonder if there is a statue of limitations in doing so.
If there is no way to sue for what was done to him, I wonder if he could have a mock court/death and prove that what was done to him was wrong it the was a court hearing would have done if he could have done it.
I think the statue of limitations on things outside of murder are usually 7 years. So, from the end of the trial, 6-13-05, seven years would be 6-13-12. (i know this is not the date from the note)
Do you see what I mean?
Even if Michael could have settled in court, the media would have blasted him. We know no matter what Michael did or could do, he cannot come up on top.
I wonder if having a hoax and all that is going on, be the end results of what a trial would've done w/o the media circus.
Perhaps, the 4 years, were the last years of the plan that were left.

Okay....those are my thoughts today...working on them as I read another book on the trial...

Comments

• DoDo Posts: 850
    Hi Fordtocarr,

I'm not sure I've understood your question well (I'm not a native english speaker). Do you mean that doing this hoax will lead to the same results as it would have led if Michael sued his prosecutors? That this would have led/lead to his vindication?
    Personally I feel that his vindication could have been a job for us soldiers/believers/supporters (in court if possible, because it was faul play by the prosecution). But I simply don't know how to do this kind of thing.
    I hope I understood your post! Hugs