Doubts..

I have this doubt in my mind...that if all of the fans are coming to know that Michael is faking his death, then won't the illuminati know about this? There are so many clues being left behind, and the illuminati might be a threat to michael again....

And also won't the Jackson family members have a threat to their lives as they are doing these slip-ups or giving fans various clues and hints??

Also my doubt is that how come so many people have their lips sealed and not (by mistake) revealing that michael is alive...because there are so many people involved like the doctors and nurses in the hospital, the airport officials, the former bodygaurds or housekeepers etc etc....

won't michael face problems regarding the passport and identity if he's escapng from one place to another???

Also, we all know that there is something fishy in the whole memorial scene and it's actually a clue...do the celebrities who attended the memorial know about all the plans?? are they inolved too???

Comments

• fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    I have this doubt in my mind...that if all of the fans are coming to know that Michael is faking his death, then won't the illuminati know about this? There are so many clues being left behind, and the illuminati might be a threat to michael again....
    Well, that is one speculation. That doesn't mean that's the right one. You could be correct and have a great point as to why it wouldn't be that theory because, could he ever come back then? And why need clues if you wasn't coming back? To me this means that theory isn't THE one.

And also won't the Jackson family members have a threat to their lives as they are doing these slip-ups or giving fans various clues and hints??

Right, another reason, this don't work for me.

Also my doubt is that how come so many people have their lips sealed and not (by mistake) revealing that michael is alive...because there are so many people involved like the doctors and nurses in the hospital, the airport officials, the former bodygaurds or housekeepers etc etc....

Well, when this happened, they let Michael's staff go, remember? As to the doctors etc, maybe, they took whoever they brought into the hospital, into a sectioned off area (it WAS MJ <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->) so maybe they had other professionals working in there on him...like FBI dressed as medical prof's? With the airport, he prob. was disguised again. Period.

won't michael face problems regarding the passport and identity if he's escapng from one place to another???

He's prob. in the country then, not too far from his kids, because he certainty couldn't travel much unless disguised all the time. But, some of us see through that, so I'm sure he's having to stay planted.

Also, we all know that there is something fishy in the whole memorial scene and it's actually a clue...do the celebrities who attended the memorial know about all the plans?? are they inolved too???

The celebrity memorial?? Look, who didn't go...Diana...Elizabeth...they are the ones who probably knew. All, IMP, of course <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->))