Thousands March against Obama's Wars in NYC

iamamjbelieveriamamjbeliever Posts: 280
edited September 2011 in General Discussion
America is starting to wake up and of course the mainstream media ignore it :roll:  <br /><br />

Comments

• MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Wow that's incredible to see, and media silent!
    Hopefully there will be more and more of this, but if it gets bigger the USrael military will likely step in and quell it.
    I liked the Raging Grannies! Way to go!

A few years back I met this lovely Palestinian family and chatted with the father. He said they lost everything, their farm and had to leave the country. He said he couldn't understand how they were viewed as the enemy when others invaded and just took everything. My evangelical extended family only side with Israel and consider Palestinians all in an evil light. That's because they've been deliberately fed this religious/political propoganda since Israel became a nation in 1948. Huge, huge rabbit hole...
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Thanks for posting this for us, Iamamjbeliever! So far I haven't seen this on any news station...surprise surprise! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    Blessings and Love to you friends! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Lovely OneLovely One Posts: 430
    America is starting to wake up and of course the mainstream media ignore it <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

[youtube:pv1cw6jh]

WOW! I had NO IDEA this was going on! Seems like the mainstream media don't want us to see this??
    I live here in the US and I have not heard one word about this on TV!

Thanks for posting this! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->