Hi from Cali

crystalclear_97crystalclear_97 Posts: 10
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hi everyone! I like this forum. I like reading all of your investigation work and comments on stuff.

I'm Brigitte, turned 14 in February, and I am very shy. It's hard for me writing this because i'm so shy, but I'm forcing myself to Lol <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> RANDOM FACTS: I like to read, learn (but dislike school), draw, playing the piano, listening and making music,hanging with my bffs, and laughing. I want to be a vegetarian, I don't know any reason why besides that I like my veggies. Unfortunately my mom thinks I don't eat much, and that I should eat meat (When I grow up, I'm gonna try being a vegetarian (: ) I embarrass VERY easily but I learned not to get mad at myself too much. Michael Jackson is awesome <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> He really is one my greatest inspirations. I actually never knew he made Thriller before. I first heard about Michael in around 3rd grade when me and my friend were playing tag in the dark. She put on Thriller while we were playing just to scare me <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> . I find it odd that only several years ago, I didn't even know who Michael was and I didn't understand why people thought he was weird. It was until after his death that I finally got to know about him (through the magic of Youtube <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> ) by watching his interviews, music videos, etc. Ever since, I loved his music and him as a person. I first learned of the hoax through Youtube (again) about a couple of months after June 25, 2009. At first thought it was just a rumor, but I decided to check it out, and I learned that it wasn't nonsense...and here I am! Through learning the story about Michael's death, I also found out about the illuminati (bleh). Since then, I was researching non-stop all about Michael, the illuminati, nwo, mk ultra, entertainment industry, etc. Through this adventure, I also learned so much about myself and the world (lol, i feel so old!). Because of the hoax, I strengthened my spirituality. I am very sensitive of our global family and all their suffering in this world. I feel their pain and I wish that I can, in any way, reach out and help them. That is my goal in life, to reach out to them, let them know that everything's okay, and help them. I want to go to college and get a good job and all, but ever since last year I feel that I should do something, anything, to better humanity as a whole. I think that's what life is all about, by helping/loving each other. I just wish that more and more people wake up to what 's going on in the world, and start doing something to put an end to the evil and bring back love. Like Michael said, "There's nothing that can't be done, if we raise our voices as one". So yeah, Michael's alive. I strongly believe that the purpose of This Is It and the hoax is to expose the evil in the world, and ultimately to learn more about ourselves and regain love to the world. Let's wake up our global family to the reality that we CAN change the world; we CAN end this bad system. But before we can change the world, we gotta make that change in ourselves. When we start to care, nothing can bring us down. We are the army of L.O.V.E., bringing forth light in the darkness together.

So that's my intro, or rather story. Sorry if it's a bit long. I never told anyone about this because I'm afraid they might think I'm crazy (I told my parents once about the nwo stuff. They told me to be careful with that kind of stuff, not to believe everything what people say. But I agree with them about not believing everything people say.) That was why I made an account Lol. Anyway, thank you for listening to me. Thank you Michael for waking me and helping me know myself better. Thanks for your love for your fans too <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->. Just know that we're always here for you. I will now end my long intro! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Bye

Comments

• ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    Hey crystalclear_97,

I am glad you joined the forum. Welcome and I do hope you will like being with us here <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    crystalclear_97, welcome to the forum. Thankyou for sharing your story with us. I also only discovered the man, after the 25th June !! I'm here, because of all the wierd things that are all going on, and want to find out the truth. You are among family here. There is lots of reading to do, but its well worth it.....Good luck and happy hoaxing xoxoxo
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Hi crystalclear_ 97. Welcome and well done for getting over your shyness and posting. When I was you age [so long long ago] I wanted to be a vegetarian too. I used to hide any pieces of meat under mashed pumpkin that I didn't want. I got away with that for a few years until my loud mouthed sister dobbed on me. If you ever need any good meat free recipes, I'm your girl. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • Hi and welcome. I loved hearing your story. You are a shining example of the message that Michael is trying to relay. Do our part to love others, help the children, and heal our planet. Make this a better place and you are doing just that.

I love how you've learned so much at your young age. You are our future and with a mindset like you have you can reach any goal you set out to achieve.

Michael is an incredible role model whose depth of soul is unmatched by most, if any. His achievements and talent are astounding and the humbleness that wraps his being is what makes him the person that is loved and known the world over. It's no surprise that he's the most recognizable person on the planet. His love and concern for others pours from his being in such a way that it's like having a glass of cold water on a hot day.

I look forward to hearing more of your thoughts. I am glad that you are not believing everything that is said in the news. Remember that truth will always prevail in the end.

Many blessings to you. Keep the faith. It's all for L.O.V.E.
  • hi cali...and I totally agree with you about the school thing <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Love your username...it reminds me of Green Hornet.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Everytime I see young people find out about the hoax, I become so happy. You guys are so mature and so smart to find out about the hoax. So proud of you. And welcome on board. Hope you enjoy the ride with us. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> jumping0045.gif
  • crystalclear_97 welcome to the hoax family. I am glad you fought your fear of shyness. That is the first step to the right way. If you need any explanation you can PM me. As I can see you seem pretty much aware of things. Blessings
  • cassiopecassiope Posts: 29
    Welcome to the forum, I loved your post.