TS = Fraud and potentiallly dangerous!

thevoicethevoice Posts: 45
edited January 1970 in TIAI
Dear All and Souza,

If this thread gets deleted please FANS repost it. We owe it to Mike!

We owe it to Michael to expose this. I just catch up with all the posts and find out after *Mo*, now Serenity Dreams is ban or off this site. After reading Serenity blog and proof of what I always believed that TS= FRAUD.

Considereing the man' s real identity is Richard B. Easley, working for his busness named ITS (Intelligent Transportation Systems AND he has started to threads such as RECRUITING FOR MICHAEL ARMY OF LOVE???

This is potentially dangerous in manipulating vulnerable people's mind and creating a sect or what else. All that in the name of Michael Jackson!!!

Souza I have nothing against you and I believe your intentions on this sites are out of genuine L.O.V.E for Mike, but PLEASE OPEN YOUR EYES and denounce TS for what he really is.

Below the blog link for Serenity's blog which I found on this website. I hope she does'nt mind me spreading this.

<!-- m -->http://xxserenityxdreamsxx.blogspot.com ... mment-form<!-- m -->
If this thread gets deleted please FANS repost it. We owe it to Mike!
Below the details of the blog.

TS: A True Informer Or... Part 2
Let me tell you a little story:
A few weeks ago MJHDI was hacked and the forum went down. All the members congregated in the chat room to find out what had happened and discuss the situation. Someone using the screen name "TS" logged in, they didn't participate in the chat and just remained reading (I guess). All of a sudden and out of blue, every time someone logged in or out their ip address would be posted in the chat updates in the room. Many members where in the chat room when this was occurring and even commented about how weird it was that the ip address' where showing up.

I stayed in the chat room for quite some time and then "TS" logged out and their ip address also appeared in the chat room's updates. Being an inquisitive person, I traced this ip address. Now, I didn't think it would lead to anything. I thought it probably was a proxy server...but it wasn't. Then I thought that maybe it was just someone using the screen name "TS"; that it wasn't really them....but that didn't seem to fit. People were trying to talk to TS in the chat room, Souza was in the room, and why would someone use that screen name just to find out what had happened to the MJHDI forum and not even say one word in the chat?

So yes, I traced the ip address and I followed it as far as I could. This ip is linked to a specific company but the day this happened was a Sunday and TS had logged out of the chat in the early evening...not exactly business operating hours. Chances are then that the owner of this company was the one in the MJHDI chat that Sunday night (especially since this company is being run from a "House").

I was a TIAI and TS advocate for months, suspecting that there was some kind of connection between this MJHDI forum member and Michael Jackson but sadly I now have to question this. I have begun to believe that TS has no "inside" information at all. They are highly intelligent, they believe Michael Jackson hoaxed his death, they have recognized the patterns, numbers, numerology etc. They have formulated theories and believe that these are the reasons and clues being left by Michael Jackson regarding the hoax. I am not saying that TS is incorrect but TS is not an actual informer, they have no more involvement in the hoax than anyone else who is investigating all of this. They have created their own credibility and many of the members are awaiting TS to lead them to the truth rather than discover it for themselves.

After debating, contemplating, meditating and praying on whether or not to reveal whom TS may be, I have decided to reveal what I discovered from the ip address trace because I don't believe in coincidences; everything happens for a reason. That day in the chat room, ip addresses just started showing up, TS came in and I saw their ip address...therefore I was meant to follow that and eventually reveal whom it lead to. I know that some people may be skeptical and/or upset by this information but I have an obligation to my fellow believers to share everything I uncover, even if I am proven incorrect.

The whole point of this discussion forum is to share and uncover anything and everything related to this hoax, even information that may reveal the identities of those claiming to be "informers". I am not 100% positive that this is actually TS but there is circumstantial evidence which is pointing to the fact that it may very well be and therefore it is open to debate, which is the point of the forum in the first place.This will be a somewhat long post which I will make in my next post. Before I do so, I wanted to address one more thing.

TS: A True Informer Or... Part 3
The ip address which was posted as TS logged out of the MJHDI chat room when the forum had been hacked: 38.96.65.28

Address across the street from the location
<!-- m -->http://maps.google.ca/maps?hl=en&biw=11 ... CBYQ8gEwAA<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://itouchmap.com/latlong.html<!-- m -->

E-Squared Engineering
43969 Tavern Dr. Suite 200, Ashburn, VA 20147 USA
Company Website: <!-- m -->http://www.e-squared.org/<!-- m -->

This is an ITS (Intelligent Transportation Systems) Engineering Company working in the ITS, Commercial Vehicle Operations, Electronic Payment Systems, Transit Systems, Parking, and Intermodal Freight areas.

It is owned by Richard B. Easley and is operated with his wife Sharon Easely.
<!-- m -->http://www.e-squared.org/company.htm<!-- m -->

Some members of MJHDI have been questioning why TS has 2 accounts and suggesting that it feels as if more than one person has been involved in writing the updates and posts.
<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=0&t=13541&p=314037&hilit=accounts#p314037<!-- l -->
SHEF wrote: But no I didn't mean it as if 'TS' is crazy...just sometimes feels like it's more than one person adding to the posts. I don't mind if anyone has multiple accounts/names wasn't even thinking about that at all actually.
Richard B. Easley, President
Philosophy
"You can never experience a ‘Dream come true’ if you don’t dream first...."
"You can get what you want, if you just help enough other people get what they want...."
<!-- m -->http://www.e-squared.org/richard_b_easl ... hilosophRE<!-- m -->

Richard Easley
Owner, E-Squared Engineering
Industry: Civil Engineering

Here are some examples of TS posts that include statistics, probabilities, chance etc...all Mathematical concepts and not numerology.

TIAI UPDATE #1: HIGH PROBABILITY OF MJ “RETURN” THIS MONTH!
<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=125&t=3391<!-- l -->

TIAI Update #5d: DO you Think 4 your Self?
<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=125&t=9994&p=168361&hilit=dice#p168361<!-- l -->
TS wrote: 5-9. Statistics and Opportunities of a Coincidence
In fact, in order to better understand whether or not something is likely to happen by chance, let’s take a (relatively) brief look at the statistical odds and opportunities of a coincidence. This may be a little heavy for those who are not fond of math; but if you have trouble following it, ask a math teacher or a friend who is good at math to verify these concepts.

If you can defend your calculations and statistics by answering my questions/challenges: then PM your mailing address to me, and I will send you $999 (U.S. dollars) via Western Union!

This is definitely someone with an understanding of these mathematical concepts; someone who has been thoroughly educated on statistics, probabilities etc.

E-Squared Engineering Clients (Lots of Government Contacts)
Public Sector

Alaska Department of Transportation
Baltimore Metropolitan Council
City of Orlando (Orlando, FL)
COTA (Central Ohio Transit Authority)
Fairfax County Dept. of Transportation (Fairfax, VA)
First Coast Metropolitan Planning Organization (Jacksonville, Florida)

In conclusion, I honestly and truthfully believe that Richard and possibly Sharon Easley are behind the TIAI re-directions and the posts being made by STUDY, TS & TS_Comments.

Is what has been presented by TS actually more than just theories?
I don't think

So unless TS can provide actual evidence, of a real connection between MJ or the Jackson family, than I will remain skeptical of any theory they present as FACT.
Posted by Serenity Dreams at 11:09 PM
1 comments:
Ingrid said...
Hello. This all makes perfect sense. I am sure you just revealed TS' identity, let me tell you how. I used to visit that website under proxy because i didn't trust admin's intentions. When the forum was hacked i used to go in the chatroom under the same proxies that always worked. But TA - TA, the chatroom always showed my real IP. So yes, this is TS real ip for sure. Even when i changed proxies (throught that maybe my old ones are ruined) i was still showed my real ip. So, whatever Souza says, that's TS and i am sure TS also thought that he is still under a relevant proxy but just as me, was fooled by that stupid chat. Congrats, Serenity. You just proved how desilusional Souza is when trying to manipulate members with the idea that TS is somewhat related to MJ or even MJ. Poor members:(
April 6, 2011 3:39 AM

Comments

• becbec Posts: 6,387
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Oh nothing like a Sunday morning for a little contrived controversy. Too bad I have to go to work. Enjoy it without me.

Oh Ps. where's the danger? Is there a virus when you click? Perhaps some nasty spyware? Or maybe every time you click your IP address gets put on Guido's list to make a housecall and break your kneecaps?

Oh! I know! Every time you click on a TS post, the secret invisible radio waves seep in and control your mind!
  • finfinfinfin Posts: 648
    :lol:

Oh nothing like a Sunday morning for a little contrived controversy. Too bad I have to go to work. Enjoy it without me.

Oh Ps. where's the danger? Is there a virus when you click? Perhaps some nasty spyware? Or maybe every time you click your IP address gets put on Guido's list to make a housecall and break your kneecaps?

@bec I hope you have a good day, it is evening here in UK.

Boring, I wish there was a yawn emoticon, so I will use these instead <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
    Already discussed here
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=2&t=13541&start=675#p319836<!-- l -->
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    bored-2.gif
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    It's 3 in the morning here so a yawn emoticon would be great, but I'd prefer a thumbs down one for this.
  • finfinfinfin Posts: 648
    It's 3 in the morning here so a yawn emoticon would be great, but I'd prefer a thumbs down one for this.
    Don't you think it is great we are all connected like this around the world in different time zones? - we are all late nighters I think, I hope you have a good sleep @RK and sweet dreams. Yes we are definitely needing more emoticons, I believe a request has been made to the management. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    Well, frankly, I've never thought of TS more than a very intelligent person, who don't have as much time to spend here as some of us, that is encouraging us to think deeper. He may have a theory that he is trying to lead us to, which may or may not be correct. I do respect that a lot of what he says has been correct. But, also, some of it has been reached without his input.
    I don't think, from the things you've reported and has been reported before about who is he is and his business, that he is an insider. I think he has quite the analytical mind and great sense of reasoning and explaining. We can use a person in our group like him either way. He is as worthy as anyone here. We all speculate and have theories, and if we presented our theories as he does, as simply leading each other to uncover our theory by ourselves, then perhaps we'd each seem to be in the know also. He may be using a tactical reasoning presentation to help us uncover what he believes instead of simply just stating his belief. That way we'd be proving it to ourselves and just not taking his word for it.
    I think we have to continue to prove each theory, TS and everyones.
    Even then, where will we be? Will it end the hoax, or will there always be another theory. Will we think we must not have it right yet because he isn't back yet? Will there ever be an end? NO because on the mystery and intrigue.
    We all knew this info didn't we? We can just take it or leave it. But, I chose to listen, try to apply and it fits, great. If not, it's just another post, like most, that we file off til we may need it again one day.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Well, for me it's only 1PM so I will respond. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Okay, so hypothetically speaking, "IF" TS is this Richard guy... how does that prove that he's not affiliated with the Jackson family or Michael? If he's not with the Jackson family, then explain this: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=2&t=13541<!-- l -->

And, once again "IF" TS is the Richard guy, then how does that change the validation of the information he's given us? I honestly don't really think it matters too much "who" TS is or where he comes from, maybe a little bit of that matters, but mainly what matters is whether or not his information is true or false, which many people have attempted to debunk it several times, and no one has succeeded yet.

P.S. About the Army of L.O.V.E. thread, please see the quote in my signature. Michael referred to his fans as his Army of L.O.V.E. before TS did. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Ok...been awhile since I posted the gematria for anything...this one is too funny as a match:

Richard E. Easley=133 = This Is A Hoax = sunflower = Forest Lawn = Tabloid Junkie = End Of Misery

also 133= 1+3+3=7
    just thought these were particularly interesting matches......July 7, 2010 also came up....was there something of interest on that day, hoax related or not? I couldn't find anything huge.

Have a beautiful day!
    Blessings Always

PS> gematria is a way of assigning a numeric value to words/letters...a=1, b=2, c=3 etc I talked about it in a thread called, "Coincidences...."
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Wishingstar, those are great!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Maybe SD might care to figure out who this "Michael" is on this site, who speaks a lot like TS, to me anyway, whose numbers match the hoax's, and he has a bit of the "he's the one" complex that MJ has (I'm not saying that in a negative way).

<!-- m -->http://www.ridingthebeast.com/numbers/nu117.php<!-- m -->

Her answer sounds logical and all investigatively, but it still doesn't anwer the basic questions of why this guy would continue doing this for a few thousand "looney people" who think MJ hoaxed his death. He certainly isn't making any money off of this, and as trolls go, he is exceptionally kind and patient, staying with us for almost 2 years. Nope, I don't buy her conclusion. I may have underestimated Michael's reasoning, mathematical and communication skills. I always felt TS perfectly matched MJ's personality, interests and passion, but I didn't think he could communicate on that professional level. SD once argued that TS was MJ strongly. What a flipflop! I think I read Bec thinks TS is Michael. Correct me if I'm wrong. Maybe MJ has a little professional help editing, but then again, maybe this is part of "Meet the man you never knew", this highly educated and articulate scholar. TS's role in the hoax is far from exposed, though perhaps SD has in a way helped to give him a cover--taking people down a blind alley, if he is truly an insider or MJ himself.
  • Why is it so important who this TS is?
  • peacock7peacock7 Posts: 147
    The ambulance picture thread on TIAI is very interesting to me, and I'll tell you why. The picture of the body/dummy was presented as being shot on the same day as we see the fire truck and tour bus at the staging/prop house. IMO, TS is asking for us to describe what is happening with it. Is it real or fake? That simple.

I knew a long time ago that because the picture of a supposedly "dying" or "dead" MJ in ambulance was shown after 6-25-09, and with Ben's comments about "the other day", meant that everything concerning the picture was fake and illusion.

If the 911 call was made from the Beverly Hills Hotel, then that means, the subsequent actions were scripted. Of course, the infamous trying to do CPR on the bed was leaked next. It shouldn't have taken 40 minutes to get the distressed patient into the ambulance. After the 911 call, that was the first clue. Then, there were no police directing traffic. Then, the ambulance took too much time to back out of the driveway.

If all of this was being coordinated from another location, hence the hotel, then it stands to reason that the actions at the Carolwood address were suspect, and were being acted out by actors and not professional people. MJ was never there that day. Any video/pictures of him were done on another day (or more than one) to fit the illusion.

We never see Murray at that address. We see Murray at UCLA, on the video we see that wasn't filmed on 6-25-09. That video had to have been filmed before 6-25-09, and almost looks like a practice run, but in actuality was intentionally filmed earlier to be shown to the public later. This is how all films are done. When we go to the movies, all filming was done earlier, and was done to tell a story. In this particular case, this movie is being filmed as a REAL LIVE THRILLER. It is a Reality Movie based on fiction and illusion. What a script. What a play. What a reality film using fictious footage that happens to look real when shown after 6-25-09. Plot = the beginning, the middle and the ending.

MJ may have very well been on stretcher and then is seen standing there in the emergency room entrance. He loves to stir up controversy. Just like when Larry King and Jermaine were at Neverland and MJ's supposed Ghost shows up. The illusion continued there. But none of it was filmed on 6-25-09. That is it in a nutshell.

I think TS brought up the ambulance picture to get us to go back to the beginning (or almost the beginning) to rule out that the picture in ambulance was done on 6-25-09. What good does it do to worry about a picture of MJ in an ambulance that never happened, and especially as it pertains to being filmed on 6-25-09? In other words, why is Ben the only one claiming a picture of body in ambulance? He may have been filmed whatever, but not on 6-25-09. So why take so much time tying to figure out what happened with that picture? Botton line, it is fake.

MJ and children never lived at said address. It was used to capture the bumbled footage of the afternoon of 6-25-09 for movie/ARG purposes. It's a movie.

I am not saying TS likes to stir up stuff to keep us busy or not. I'm not saying whether he knows the Jacksons or not. What I am saying is that, some of us had already figured out that if this is a movie, then it stands to reason that many things in movies are not analyzed to death, when the answer is very simple for the most part. And that answer is that it is a "fictional adaption" of a supposed reality.

The answer is, it is a hoax. It is fiction. It is an illusion. MJ is an Illutionist. If TS's point is for us to prove by posting his comments why something is not real and is fake, then maybe that is what he is trying to get us to connect. Upon basic things being connected, all the rest falls into place. Murray is not a doctor. He is a character that represents MJ. Now, we know some things that are real. MJ was not at house on 6-25-09. MJ was probably in hotel, because he is hands on, and Murray is playing a role.

We see MJ and his children meeting with his parents at the Beverly Hills Hotel shortly before 6-25-09. That was probably because that is where he was staying at the time, and possibly with the children for the most part. His main residence was probably Las Vegas at the time and still is. Why meet with his parents at a hotel and make sure he is filmed? That hotel might probably have been the Director's studio. Everything was being coordinated from there.

Those things were the jump offs and true coordinates. They are the main pieces to puzzle. The entire day of 6-25-09 is an illusion. I think this is what TS wants us to grasp. Do we need TS? Maybe or maybe not. All I know is that the numerology was planned by MJ and not TS. MJ runs this film and hoax, his estate attorneys and many other things and people related to his film. Yes, he needs help and always has (TMZ - to plant his info), yet he is the MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN. He is the one pulling the strings. He is the one that is the PUPPETMASTER. IMO, work ain't hard for MJ. He sang it - "you got me working - working day and night."

Again, This Is It - Thriller 2 in full production. The final act is what the next step will be. With the lastest on the Mann Act, and with the To Kill A Mocking Bird comparisons, MJ is telling a lot with this movie. He is mainly showing that he is Unbreakable and that the ones that tried to funk him over with prison should feel Threatened by him, and his Mastery to have Escaped evil clutches and still was able to land on his two feet and show the world that he is Bad to the bone. He also knows to whom all praises be to the Glory. God protected him throughout all of his "pains" and Triumps. God gets all of the praise, and MJ gets all of the credot with a little help from his family, friends and extras. That's how it goes.
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    It really is funny how the forum went down and all of a sudden IP's started showing up!
    Everything really does happen for a reason...

Now about what you posted, It most likely reveals TS's identity, but how much can it reveal his/her real intentions?

I know you posted this because you felt its important that every member here knows about it, and then everybody can make up their mind about how they feel after reading it. Thank you for posting....
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Whoever TS we put everyone to think and further investigate this hoax
  • starchildstarchild Posts: 374
    Now about what you posted, It most likely reveals TS's identity, but how much can it reveal his/her real intentions?
    Agree.
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    The ambulance picture thread on TIAI is very interesting to me, and I'll tell you why. The picture of the body/dummy was presented as being shot on the same day as we see the fire truck and tour bus at the staging/prop house. IMO, TS is asking for us to describe what is happening with it. Is it real or fake? That simple.

I knew a long time ago that because the picture of a supposedly "dying" or "dead" MJ in ambulance was shown after 6-25-09, and with Ben's comments about "the other day", meant that everything concerning the picture was fake and illusion.

If the 911 call was made from the Beverly Hills Hotel, then that means, the subsequent actions were scripted. Of course, the infamous trying to do CPR on the bed was leaked next. It shouldn't have taken 40 minutes to get the distressed patient into the ambulance. After the 911 call, that was the first clue. Then, there were no police directing traffic. Then, the ambulance took too much time to back out of the driveway.

If all of this was being coordinated from another location, hence the hotel, then it stands to reason that the actions at the Carolwood address were suspect, and were being acted out by actors and not professional people. MJ was never there that day. Any video/pictures of him were done on another day (or more than one) to fit the illusion.

We never see Murray at that address. We see Murray at UCLA, on the video we see that wasn't filmed on 6-25-09. That video had to have been filmed before 6-25-09, and almost looks like a practice run, but in actuality was intentionally filmed earlier to be shown to the public later. This is how all films are done. When we go to the movies, all filming was done earlier, and was done to tell a story. In this particular case, this movie is being filmed as a REAL LIVE THRILLER. It is a Reality Movie based on fiction and illusion. What a script. What a play. What a reality film using fictious footage that happens to look real when shown after 6-25-09. Plot = the beginning, the middle and the ending.

MJ may have very well been on stretcher and then is seen standing there in the emergency room entrance. He loves to stir up controversy. Just like when Larry King and Jermaine were at Neverland and MJ's supposed Ghost shows up. The illusion continued there. But none of it was filmed on 6-25-09. That is it in a nutshell.

I think TS brought up the ambulance picture to get us to go back to the beginning (or almost the beginning) to rule out that the picture in ambulance was done on 6-25-09. What good does it do to worry about a picture of MJ in an ambulance that never happened, and especially as it pertains to being filmed on 6-25-09? In other words, why is Ben the only one claiming a picture of body in ambulance? He may have been filmed whatever, but not on 6-25-09. So why take so much time tying to figure out what happened with that picture? Botton line, it is fake.

MJ and children never lived at said address. It was used to capture the bumbled footage of the afternoon of 6-25-09 for movie/ARG purposes. It's a movie.

I am not saying TS likes to stir up stuff to keep us busy or not. I'm not saying whether he knows the Jacksons or not. What I am saying is that, some of us had already figured out that if this is a movie, then it stands to reason that many things in movies are not analyzed to death, when the answer is very simple for the most part. And that answer is that it is a "fictional adaption" of a supposed reality.

The answer is, it is a hoax. It is fiction. It is an illusion. MJ is an Illutionist. If TS's point is for us to prove by posting his comments why something is not real and is fake, then maybe that is what he is trying to get us to connect. Upon basic things being connected, all the rest falls into place. Murray is not a doctor. He is a character that represents MJ. Now, we know some things that are real. MJ was not at house on 6-25-09. MJ was probably in hotel, because he is hands on, and Murray is playing a role.

We see MJ and his children meeting with his parents at the Beverly Hills Hotel shortly before 6-25-09. That was probably because that is where he was staying at the time, and possibly with the children for the most part. His main residence was probably Las Vegas at the time and still is. Why meet with his parents at a hotel and make sure he is filmed? That hotel might probably have been the Director's studio. Everything was being coordinated from there.

Those things were the jump offs and true coordinates. They are the main pieces to puzzle. The entire day of 6-25-09 is an illusion. I think this is what TS wants us to grasp. Do we need TS? Maybe or maybe not. All I know is that the numerology was planned by MJ and not TS. MJ runs this film and hoax, his estate attorneys and many other things and people related to his film. Yes, he needs help and always has (TMZ - to plant his info), yet he is the MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN. He is the one pulling the strings. He is the one that is the PUPPETMASTER. IMO, work ain't hard for MJ. He sang it - "you got me working - working day and night."

Again, This Is It - Thriller 2 in full production. The final act is what the next step will be. With the lastest on the Mann Act, and with the To Kill A Mocking Bird comparisons, MJ is telling a lot with this movie. He is mainly showing that he is Unbreakable and that the ones that tried to funk him over with prison should feel Threatened by him, and his Mastery to have Escaped evil clutches and still was able to land on his two feet and show the world that he is Bad to the bone. He also knows to whom all praises be to the Glory. God protected him throughout all of his "pains" and Triumps. God gets all of the praise, and MJ gets all of the credot with a little help from his family, friends and extras. That's how it goes.
    Please do keep posting <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> You and I are of one opinion. I've long said this is a movie. Michael Jackson does nothing that don't turn into a video. Even videos of making videos. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Great post and time will tell.
  • The ambulance picture thread on TIAI is very interesting to me, and I'll tell you why. The picture of the body/dummy was presented as being shot on the same day as we see the fire truck and tour bus at the staging/prop house. IMO, TS is asking for us to describe what is happening with it. Is it real or fake? That simple.

Thank you for this excellent post. I couldn't agree more with what you've stated.

I've never been one that hung on every word TS or TIAI said. I was suspicious from the start. I wanted to figure things out on my own rather than have it spoon fed to me, which is what I thought TS was doing at times. There was a time when I was serious about finding out who TS was because I questioned his/her motives. I was concerned for the young people on this site. I've watched from afar with a suspicious eye. However, over time I haven't seen or heard that TS has tried contacting anyone and he/she hasn't tried to lure anyone away. So, at this point I don't believe TS is here to cause harm. I still have my doubts about him/her being connected to MJ. Saying that, I do think TS is very intelligent and well read. He (I think it's a he) causes one to think deeper and that is not all bad. I just caution people to not be so easily led astray and never give personal information to anyone that asks on the Internet no matter how much you think you know that person.

Okay - back to the hoax. I do think June 25, 2009 was an illusion. I don't think they lived at Carolwood either. That house was owned by a friend of MJ's and he probably had a contract to use the house in his movie. In fact, there have been a lot of Ed Hardy designs shown in this hoax. We've been saying that we believe Coke is a sponsor and possibly McDonalds. What about Ed Hardy being a sponsor as well? Or, in exchange for using the house in the movie Michael is giving free publicity by him, his children, and other family members being photographed wearing the clothing? Hmmm....
  • DanielaDaniela Posts: 37
    peacock7 - I totally agree with your post. I have always thought that this is an ARG movie, with MJ behind the curtain directing the show. Regarding TS identity, I don't think he/she ever claimed to be connected to MJ or Jackson family or have any inside information. Some of the members here just assumed this. I think TS is just another investigator with some credible theories.
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669

I agree to this after what I observed yesterday at 100 Carolwood dr.
    And for the ambulance, i will go there as many times as I need to speak w/amb.

I've never been one that hung on every word TS or TIAI said. I was suspicious from the start. I wanted to figure things out on my own rather than have it spoon fed to me, which is what I thought TS was doing at times. There was a time when I was serious about finding out who TS was because I questioned his/her motives. I was concerned for the young people on this site. I've watched from afar with a suspicious eye.

Very nice said,me too. But I never intended to waste my time to figure out who Mr.os Ms. Xs is/are. It feels good when you do not allow anyone to manipulate yourself.

Okay - back to the hoax. I do think June 25, 2009 was an illusion. I don't think they lived at Carolwood either. That house was owned by a friend of MJ's and he probably had a contract to use the house in his movie. In fact, there have been a lot of Ed Hardy designs shown in this hoax.

Who is Ed Hardy? That house is listed fo sale/rent as I saw the sign under the John... name.The hoax is hoax, but I am still concerned why Katherine sues AEG for wrongful death.
  • MJ and children never lived at said address. It was used to capture the bumbled footage of the afternoon of 6-25-09 for movie/ARG purposes. It's a movie.

I've never been one that hung on every word TS or TIAI said. I was suspicious from the start. I wanted to figure things out on my own rather than have it spoon fed to me, which is what I thought TS was doing at times. There was a time when I was serious about finding out who TS was because I questioned his/her motives. I was concerned for the young people on this site. I've watched from afar with a suspicious eye.

Very nice said,me too. But I never intended to waste my time to figure out who Mr.os Ms. Xs is/are. It feels good when you do not allow anyone to manipulate yourself.

Okay - back to the hoax. I do think June 25, 2009 was an illusion. I don't think they lived at Carolwood either. That house was owned by a friend of MJ's and he probably had a contract to use the house in his movie. In fact, there have been a lot of Ed Hardy designs shown in this hoax.

Who is Ed Hardy? That house is listed fo sale/rent as I saw the sign under the John... name.The hoax is hoax, but I am still concerned why Katherine sues AEG for wrongful death.

does there have to be an actual physical body for you to sue for wrongfull death? sounds crazy i know but if they only killed off michael jackson the king of pop and not michael jackson the man can it still be taken to court?
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669

does there have to be an actual physical body for you to sue for wrongfull death? sounds crazy i know but if they only killed off michael jackson the king of pop and not michael jackson the man can it still be taken to court?

There is should be dead man to sue someone for wrongful death, hon.Not just real body or not real body. After the complaint is ready to file, Ms. Jackson signes under penalty that SHE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND AGREE WITH ALL LISTED ACCUSATIONS AND FACTS IN the COMPLAINT BY HER ATTORNEY. If it is not true, you can imagine consequences to Katherine and Michael.......
  • It's 3 in the morning here so a yawn emoticon would be great, but I'd prefer a thumbs down one for this.
    Don't you think it is great we are all connected like this around the world in different time zones? - we are all late nighters I think, I hope you have a good sleep @RK and sweet dreams. Yes we are definitely needing more emoticons, I believe a request has been made to the management. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Not really in Montreal it is 5h21 in the afternoon, not late night yet. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Why do people write stupid things? As if we do not have lots in our plate to find out what happened to Michael. I do not see any harm TS is doing, he is making us see more information. I don't understand people. blessings.
  • here we are again off topic <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    maybe i will just comment on the topic to make it better <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> did ts ever actually claim to be an insider? i ask in earnest because i got in late to the ts thing. what besides looking at things has he personally asked us to do? has anyone felt ts pushing ideas that he brings to the table. has anyone else pushed them? i am not saying what i think in either of these areas i am just asking you to ask yourselves these questions. i know that as far as connected to ts there has been the army of L.O.V.E., the elvis and mj twitter thing . and the eliza thing is that it? i know we have also had the sun thing and the wonderwall thing i am foggy as to whether they are connected to ts, let me know if you can anwer that( if you want to that is <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> ).i had thought perhaps with the ts comments change in the way things were going to be done there would be more interaction with ts and we could all gain a better feel for his trustworthiness, but that doesn't seem to have happened. so i carry on see waiting to see what transpires. and as long as no one ask me to do anything illegal or immoral ( guess we all have our own interpretation on this one <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> ) i will just "keep watchin' " <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • MJ and children never lived at said address. It was used to capture the bumbled footage of the afternoon of 6-25-09 for movie/ARG purposes. It's a movie.

There is should be dead man to sue someone for wrongful death, hon.Not just real body or not real body. After the complaint is ready to file, Ms. Jackson signes under penalty that SHE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND AGREE WITH ALL LISTED ACCUSATIONS AND FACTS IN the COMPLAINT BY HER ATTORNEY. If it is not true, you can imagine consequences to Katherine and Michael.......
    one would think but i just wanted to try and make sure with these intertainment lawyers and such who knows what they might come up with <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Ed Hardy is Christian Audiger, he is a clothing, purses glasses designer.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    We have 7 guests viewing this subforum.

I think that TS=MJ.
This discussion has been closed.