Twins separated at birth

NyukiNyuki Posts: 70
edited January 1970 in Hoax Theories
I ran into this article.

<!-- m -->http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/world/ ... 1114793928<!-- m -->

What if MJ was a twin and he and his brother were separated. Nobody knew at that time that MJ would become famous. What would you do if you suddenly see a copy of yourself on TV, then you start to ask questions. What if the other brother after years finally got in touch with the Jackson? Maybe the twin brother became a part of the whole and everything was kept secret from the outside world. Anyone ideas on this?

Comments

• angranityangranity Posts: 339
    I ran into this article.

<!-- m -->http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/world/ ... 1114793928<!-- m -->

What if MJ was a twin and he and his brother were separated. Nobody knew at that time that MJ would become famous. What would you do if you suddenly see a copy of yourself on TV, then you start to ask questions. What if the other brother after years finally got in touch with the Jackson? Maybe the twin brother became a part of the whole and everything was kept secret from the outside world. Anyone ideas on this?
    I have always thought he'd have a twin. There indeed has to be some difference between Michael Joseph Jackson and Michael Joe Jackson. Two different persons? What if this man named Barry Shaw is Michael Joseph Jackson? The less talented, separated twin - but a good brother to work as decoy. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • Why would the twins be seperated? If katherine had twins she would keep them both. Don't forget she is jehova witness. That is against their religion. So i honestly don't think.
    Why would the twins be seperated? If katherine had twins she would keep them both. Don't forget she is jehova witness. That is against their religion. So i honestly don't think.
    Yeah.. True that.

But how come someone can look so much like MJ if he isn't related? If I saw a copy of myself I would like freak out or something.. everyone is unique, right? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> And by this I don't mean all the impersonators of MJ (E'Casanova & Navi, etc..), I am talking about Barry Shaw. If he really exists, - his voice, looks, facial structure and everything is identical to MJ's. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    No twin brother.
  • reveron1958reveron1958 Posts: 514
    If he had a twin and they were separted at birth one would not really expect them to look the same as adults. How likely is it he would have also have had identical facial surgery?

I think it is too far fetched to consider.
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    He wouldn't necessarily have Vitiligo like MJ and of course would not look like MJ after surgery - unless of course he had identical surgery - It's an interesting theory but personally I don't believe it.
  • frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
    Why would the twins be seperated? If katherine had twins she would keep them both. Don't forget she is jehova witness. That is against their religion. So i honestly don't think.
    Yeah.. True that.

But how come someone can look so much like MJ if he isn't related? If I saw a copy of myself I would like freak out or something.. everyone is unique, right? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> And by this I don't mean all the impersonators of MJ (E'Casanova & Navi, etc..), I am talking about Barry Shaw. If he really exists, - his voice, looks, facial structure and everything is identical to MJ's. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

I think B.arry S.haw is a B.ullll S.hittt story.. I dont believe that guy.. I was also a believer of the twin theory..but I dont believe that theory anymore..
  • If he had a twin and they were separted at birth one would not really expect them to look the same as adults. How likely is it he would have also have had identical facial surgery?

I think it is too far fetched to consider.

agree, and both had vitiligo? both bleached their skin? No Barry Shaw is an impersonator, people spend thousands of dollars to look like Michael. blessings.
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    Yeah.. True that.

Ok, Smarty-pants, this is the 3rd time you've mentioned Barry Shaw ("if he really exists"), so slyly and innocently. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Either you are obsessed, or you are a cat with a fat canary in your mouth which you are itching to spit out! Are you saying MJ OR HIS TWIN, has played himself AS B. Shaw, to make us think he is a double? ? We already have one of those weird situations. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Could there be more?

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=99&t=15510&p=261494&hilit=william+Hall#p261494<!-- l -->

It probably IS just like Michael Jackson, to pretend to be his own double. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I think this kind of thing would go over better, than that OTHERs have been posing as him to take his place...Perhaps this was a way for him to see if people were paying attention, or if he could actually substitute for himself without being detected, as The REAL THING? IDK...

All I REALLY know for certain, is that people will be UNABLE to BeLIEve the extent to which they have been played, when ALL the beans come out of the bag...good thing MJ eats "angry mob opinion" for breakfast, or I would be worried about him. <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> This just gets better and better! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Yeah.. True that.

Ok, Smarty-pants, this is the 3rd time you've mentioned Barry Shaw ("if he really exists"), so slyly and innocently. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Either you are obsessed, or you are a cat with a fat canary in your mouth which you are itching to spit out! Are you saying MJ OR HIS TWIN, has played himself AS B. Shaw, to make us think he is a double? ? We already have one of those weird situations. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Could there be more?

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=99&t=15510&p=261494&hilit=william+Hall#p261494<!-- l -->

It probably IS just like Michael Jackson, to pretend to be his own double. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I think this kind of thing would go over better, than that OTHERs have been posing as him to take his place...Perhaps this was a way for him to see if people were paying attention, or if he could actually substitute for himself without being detected, as The REAL THING? IDK...

All I REALLY know for certain, is that people will be UNABLE to BeLIEve the extent to which they have been played, when ALL the beans come out of the bag...good thing MJ eats "angry mob opinion" for breakfast, or I would be worried about him. <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> This just gets better and better! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Haha, yeah.. I've been mentioning it a lot 'cus I'm still not sure if he really exists. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

That could just as well be Michael himself acting a little nervous to create the perfect image of a "body double" to some. But then why people say they've 'debunked' Barry Shaw if he doesn't exist? If Barry Shaw and MJ are the same? For an example, see this video..

Watch from 2:35, - the man says MJ is sometimes very nervous and embarrassed. Either he is talking about a body double or MJ's illusion of a body double.
    [youtube:15fqh9l5]

And what is this? People say it's Barry Shaw. And is there any difference? Not to me.. that's why I think Barry Shaw isn't an actual person but a fictional character created by MJ.
    [youtube:15fqh9l5]

You decide!
    Sorry, but how can anyone even think for a millisecond that the last video is not Michael?

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    Sorry, but how can anyone even think for a millisecond that the last video is not Michael?

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    That's just exactly what I thought!

How can they call it 'debunking Barry Shaw' - when I don't see any damn difference..
    Haha, yeah.. I've been mentioning it a lot 'cus I'm still not sure if he really exists. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

That could just as well be Michael himself acting a little nervous to create the perfect image of a "body double" to some. But then why people say they've 'debunked' Barry Shaw if he doesn't exist? If Barry Shaw and MJ are the same? For an example, see this video..

Watch from 2:35, - the man says MJ is sometimes very nervous and embarrassed. Either he is talking about a body double or MJ's illusion of a body double.
    [youtube:1ux8pxxe]

And what is this? People say it's Barry Shaw. And is there any difference? Not to me.. that's why I think Barry Shaw isn't an actual person but a fictional character created by MJ.
    [youtube:1ux8pxxe]

You decide!

You know, of course, that just because someone SAYS on a YouTube vid they put up, that, "this is Barry Shaw", it doesn't mean that it is. WHO is saying? And, <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> , WHY?

I know twins love to make fools of everyone around them, for sport, but, why do YOU think MJ would pretend to be someone else, pretending to be himself??? Are you saying MJ IS a twin, or simply made one up to entertain himself? <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> Heck, genius does unusual things. My dad had no friends when he was little, and sewed himself a life sized rag doll to play with... <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> A., Are you debunking Mr. Shaw, or debunking the debunkers? Fiction doesn't need debunking, right? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

All I know for certain, is that THIS guy in your last example is the very same guy in (another scripted interview,) the half hour Ebony/Jet interview from the mid eighties, AND the same guy in the SpeedDemon segment of the Moonwalker film. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Not to actually open another can of worms, you understand...

The guy in your second example has ALL of the MJ "Boss" about him. If he was really trying to be someone else, he slipped, there, out of character, back into MJ, when he interrupted the interview to command and re-direct the interviewer. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> MJ cannot shake his natural dominion, alas. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Too, I am confused as to why this wasn't edited out, if he REALLY meant to fool someone...

If there really is a "Barry Shaw"-type-MJ-substitute--no matter WHAT name he goes by, he was posing as MJ BEFORE even the Bad Tour started. I wonder, often, what happened to the guy on the jacket of the Off the Wall album. Perhaps MJ stepped out of the life Waaaaaay before any of us realized, and it has NEVER been him, since he quit putting real, unretouched photos of his image on his record jackets. (How is THAT for changing trains in the middle of the ride?) The man is making me NUTS <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Btw, the guy in your first example is NOT the guy in the second example. We've seen him A LOT, publicly, almost TOO much to be an impersonator (the daring, the risk!) but there is something so different about him, and not just physically.

Perhaps MJ simply got "mellower" from exposure to hundreds of eastern religions and polite cultures, or finally was broken by continual persecution (DOUBT THAT <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> ), but the guy in the first example is a lot more submissive and "I love you more"-ish, than the guy who had the world by the tail ---and freakin' KNEW it <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> ----in the 80s and 90s... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> The first video is not showing someone nervous or embarrassed; but someone who seems to be missing that old MJ superintending control, presence...it is a weird vibe (on purpose?), but, who knows? A LOT of injury in succession can quiet a lion, right? That's the story, for the hoax, I mean, eh?
  • No matter how hard anyone tried I don't think they could look like MJ...I think when it comes to the body doubles the doubles don't try to look like MJ, I think over time MJ maybe used prosthetic makeup to look like a double so that (for example, the TII movie) if doubles were used, people might think it was all MJ.
  • jessicakthxjessicakthx Posts: 460
    Yeah.. True that.

Barry Shaw doesn't exist. All he's done to "prove" he exists is show badly photoshopped photos of other impersonators and then get pissed off and whine when the impersonators in question reveal the truth.
  • jessicakthxjessicakthx Posts: 460
    Yeah.. True that.

[youtube:3ktpwf7m]

[youtube:3ktpwf7m]

You decide!

If Michael made up Barry, that would mean it's actually Michael out there promoting suicidal whackjob cults (Heaven's Gate) to his fans, as well as majorly disrespecting fans who "don't believe in him" and even more majorly disrespecting people like Christopher Gaspar... who is one of the nicest people I've ever had contact with.

To be honest, if I ever found out that Michael DID make up Barry and use him as a front, I'd lose all my respect for him.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Michael is a complex person, his life more complex than most, but I don't believe he has a twin or identical double. If he wanted to play pranks, who can stop him, he will do what he wishes. I won't desert him any time soon. You either love him or leave him.
    But if Barry Shaw really exists as a real person, then it could also mean the man at O2 wasn't Michael. Every picture of Barry Shaw you see, he has glasses on. Does it mean everything else in him is the same except for his eyes? Notice the similarity of the laugh of the O2 Michael & the one they interviewed here as Barry Shaw. I don't know, my mind is blown about the double theory that's why I can't discuss it. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I hope someday we get to see Michael and Barry Shaw together at the same place and there would no longer be any confusion.
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Are we saying that those videos are someone else and not Michael <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> That’s Michael Jackson unless Barry Shaw is an alias for Michael Jackson. I don’t see any difference. If I’m missing it please point it out. Mirror image or I’m really, really going blind <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    Are we saying that those videos are someone else and not Michael <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> That’s Michael Jackson unless Barry Shaw is an alias for Michael Jackson. I don’t see any difference. If I’m missing it please point it out. Mirror image or I’m really, really going blind <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

LMAO! Glad it's not just me. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

WTH happened anyway? Did someone just get bored one day, pickout some MJ videos and make a You Tube vid claiming it to be 'Barry Shaw'' so gullible people would believe it? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

If anyone can show me some conclusive proof that there is a real impersonator called Barry Shaw I will apologise profusely, but for now I am convinced it is just bull@*$&. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    The guy walking around as Barry Shaw impersonating Michael Jackson IS Michael Jackson, or his twin bother, impersonating a guy they made up impersonating Michael Jackson...at least in the video here. This would be the ONLY way these two guys could ever be side by side, in person, just going by this second video, here, because THAT guy IS the same MJ we've seen since the 80s, no matter what name he is using. If there really is a Barry Shaw, the guy in this video is not him.

What I don't get is why does MJ (or some double who made the video of supposed B.S.---hey, got that right <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> ) want us to even consider this? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    OH come on!!! I've been looking at Michael Jackson since 1969!! I know Michael as well as my face, maybe more as I don't look at myself all day..lol. Those videos, ARE Michael. Who says they are NOT??
  • it's simple really he was behaving differently when he was being addressed than when someone else was being addressed about him. you might not recognize it because it is so rare . it's called being humble <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

that said i have really started to wonder if his handlers didn't use someone else when he was supposed to be out of the country on tour. could be why the fbi is involved. there has been something goin on there is no doubt, but what?
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    "I" think....it's just a clue...that Michael Jackson is impersonating himself now, and that's how he's getting around <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> When did this Barry Shaw come into view?
  • "I" think....it's just a clue...that Michael Jackson is impersonating himself now, and that's how he's getting around <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> When did this Barry Shaw come into view?

i don't know how long he has been around since i only heard of him since this forum but michael kiss was upset at him a month or so ago due to his claiming he was the 02 guy.