Hello from Holland

miranda_loves_mjjmiranda_loves_mjj Posts: 12
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hey everyone,

I just got a member here,for over more then a year I have been reading here and I finally decided to become a member.

I had my doubts Michael died the next day already,I felt something was wrong with this whole picture and went
looking online if more people were feeling like that.
and to my suprise there were a lot the same as me.

So whenever I have the time I will post as much as I can,you can also follow me on twitter if you like,I am looking at your twitter acounts here and I will follow you to see what up in the mj family.

With L.O.V.E Miranda

<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/mirandalovesmjj<!-- m -->

and this is my youtube channel

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/user/cutymiranda<!-- m -->

Comments

• DoDo Posts: 850
    Hi Miranda, a warm welcome from another dutchie, I don't have to tell you about this forum 'cause you're already here for a long time, I hope you'll enjoy sharing your thoughts with all of us.
  • Hi Miranda, a warm welcome from another dutchie, I don't have to tell you about this forum 'cause you're already here for a long time, I hope you'll enjoy sharing your thoughts with all of us.

Thank you Do,

yes it feels I know all of you so very well even though I have never posted lol

thanks again for the warm welcome
  • mattiemattie Posts: 296
    Hoi miranda!
    Fijn van je te horen.
    Nice to hear you!
    Welkom!
  • Hoi miranda!
    Fijn van je te horen.
    Nice to hear you!
    Welkom!

hey Mattie wat leuk al die nederlanders en dank je voor het welkom <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

thank you for welcoming me
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Hi Miranda. May I ask what stopped you from signing up sooner? Anyhows, glad that you have now. Welcome aboard.
  • Hi Miranda. May I ask what stopped you from signing up sooner? Anyhows, glad that you have now. Welcome aboard.

I have to be honest I dont really know why I dident sign up,mabye its because I am a very shy person,that has kept me from twitter too and now I finally made a acoount here and on twitter,and it was most defnitley not for the
    people on here from what I have read you are all very nice and a real MJ family <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    And now our family has grown to include you. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • And now our family has grown to include you. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

thank you for that very very warm welcome I am happy to be part of it <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • chappiechappie Posts: 529
    Hi Miranda, enjoy the ride...of zoals ze zeggen...spring maar op de kar <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Het lijkt de efteling wel hier...het is net een sprookje...
    Of een nachtmerrie.... <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->
    Groetjes,
    Chaps
  • ni-co-leni-co-le Posts: 535
    Hoi Miranda , leuk om nog een nederlandse erbij te hebben hierzo ...
    We are one big family here and its a nightmer or a big nuthouse <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> or a circus...
    we have straightjackets available in all sizes <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • LoesLoes Posts: 612
    Hoi Miranda,

Leuk dat je nu ook meebabbelt.
    Veel plezier hier ... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Ik heb zelf momenteel weinig tijd, maar lees toch dagelijks even snel of er nieuwe berichten zijn. Je moet wel bijblijven hier ... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

2ebaamu.jpg
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Welcome Miranda. Hope you enjoy the show with us. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • NyukiNyuki Posts: 70
    Hallo Miranda,

Ook namens mij, van harte welkom hier <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Nyuki