New Jesus - mark my words

I think Michael Jackson will be used, is already being used by shadowy characters to become the new Jesus of the new era. New content just added to my blog:

<!-- m -->http://earthenigma.wordpress.com/2009/0 ... n-in-2012/<!-- m -->

What dya think?

Comments

• MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    I read 1 post of your blog. I need more time but i´ll read back. thanks for posting.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    correct me if I'm wrong: you think Michael will be used by Illuminati to "work" some kind of "ressurection" miracle that will fool the world into believing Michael is the saviour of the world, dropping him from clouds like Jesus?

well....everything is possible.
    But your theory would make MJ the false prophet the Revlation book is talking about.
    I hope this won't happen, but if it will, i would still love him.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    What you are suggesting would make Michael the antichrist. I don't buy that sorry.
  • looking4truthlooking4truth Posts: 1,450
    Thanks for sharing your theory. You're not the only one thinking that. My brother mentioned that possibility as well. However, my gut says that's not the case but you never know. Anything is possible.
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    I've thought of Michael being the angelic prophetic voice for our generation. But to think that a stunt will be pulled to this magnitude kinda creeps me out. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    EarthEnigma, from your blog:
    If Michael Jackson is indeed alive, he is without doubt the most powerful tool at the illuminati’s disposal and he will be used to full effect.

I believe their most powerful tool is FEAR.

I have actually considered before what you said in your blog, that Michael is being used by TPTB. But, it makes much more sense to me that Michael is very much against their agenda and will expose them when he returns. He may have been under their influence many years ago but I truly believe that he is nobody's puppet.
  • EarthEnigma, from your blog:
    If Michael Jackson is indeed alive, he is without doubt the most powerful tool at the illuminati’s disposal and he will be used to full effect.

I have actually considered before what you said in your blog, that Michael is being used by TPTB. But, it makes much more sense to me that Michael is very much against their agenda and will expose them when he returns. He may have been under their influence many years ago but I truly believe that he is nobody's puppet.

Agreed.
  • Please guys .... no offence intended.

But as an "old eurpoean" I do have a hard time to get the gist of all this antichrist-paranoia. Who are these people that seem to take bible metaphors and parables LITERALLY?

Bible was written at times when Jesus`followers, disciples and gospels truely believed the end would have been near - soon, very soon (during their own lifetime) they were expecting a final battle (armageddon). We all know that did not happen for more than 2000 years but instead ..... something woderful happened: the message of love was spread all over the world (well, leaving details of the not always glory history of christianity aside).

But isn`t there a totally different approch to christian´belief now .... ?
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I'm going to read your blog later, but Supervision got heavy into what you're saying.
    Personally I believe God's got some major twists and tricks up his sleeve. Afterall, He's the major storyteller, the ultimate. It aint over till it's over. Good surprises for all humanity. Michael is nobody's fool, that I'm sure of.
  • Believe 777Believe 777 Posts: 403
    I think Michael Jackson will be used, is already being used by shadowy characters to become the new Jesus of the new era. New content just added to my blog:

<!-- m -->http://earthenigma.wordpress.com/2009/0 ... n-in-2012/<!-- m -->

What dya think?

I haven't read all of your blog but I will later on. This is a huge subject and one that I have thought myself. My insticts say that the result will be a good one because even if this is true, Michaels children and family etc... are so happy?, so in my eyes if they are happy then so is Michael. If he was going to be used in this way I can't believe they would be ok with what is happening, let alone help if it was going to result in something negative. I also do not believe that it is in Michaels nature to want to be worshipped by the world. He spent his life only being able to watch from a protected and iscolated distance, hence the disguises so he could go out in public unrecognised, I'm sure he would want to feel united with us. I'm sure he wants genuine respect and love from us but not worship. Maybe I am wrong, who knows but whatever and whoever is involved in this agenda would be being self defeatest if they use Michael to unite the World in love (in whatever capacity) and succeed because once humanity has united on a global scale then we are incredibly strong in a unbreakable way. Could they control a World filled with diverse people who are connected in love and truth? We would have taken back the world for ourselves, however this would come about, we are in the process of doing it now! Once united, love will be the biggest strength and on a global scale this is the most powerful force. Surely this world changing agenda would only lose their hold on us because we would no longer be blind. They control by keeping us blind and in fear, so united in love must mean they have lost control.
    They didn't think Michael would out-think them, how do we know exactly what he was talking about? I strongly believe Michael is always one or more steps ahead and I don't believe he is still under mind control if he ever was. I do think we are in for something spectacular and on a scale that the world has never seen and there is only one thing to fear and that is fear itself and united we can overcome that and them.
  • No matter how religious Michael is, he will never do that. He will never take a place of Jesus.. Are you kidding me? come on let's be logical here.. Yes Michael is a very special person, but will never replace Jesus in my book. I love Michael with all my heart, but I love Jesus more. There was on one Jesus who died on the cross for us, and that is final. Blessings.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    EarthEnigma, from your blog:

Agreed.

I agree as well, he's not their puppet anymore, they don't control him anymore. He made that very clear in his silent panther dance and it was confirmed when they started to take him down. He is the puppeteer now. Mark MY words.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• I'm going to read your blog later, but Supervision got heavy into what you're saying.
    Personally I believe God's got some major twists and tricks up his sleeve. Afterall, He's the major storyteller, the ultimate. It aint over till it's over. Good surprises for all humanity. Michael is nobody's fool, that I'm sure of.

i do think it is possible that some will want to place michael in this position.not even necessarily the ptb, and many will be fooled but i don't really think he will be making any such claims himself. i am guessing he could be well aware that this could happen also. but it is our own souls on the line and it is up to us to be watchful about them. but as MJonmind said God Almighty has a few major tricks up his sleeve. and he and only he will prevail in the end.
  • ROFLROFL Posts: 530
    why is your title "new jesus"? because from what you're saying I'd say the antichrist... Or maybe I'm just confused <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->
  • Michael was raised by his mama to have love in his heart for Jesus. Not to BE Jesus. No way do i agree with this post. MJ wants only Peace and Love for us all. Michael you rock it. We love you. May our precious Jesus protect you MJ in all you do. Please return soon. Love from Oklahoma
    Anti-Christ means in place of Christ. But how do Christians know for sure that they would recognize the true Christ when he comes, if he comes, since they've been expecting him for 2000 years and still nothing. Will he look like the famous painting or the S.S. pictures of Jesus? The Bible says Satan disguises himself as an angel of light, a minister of righteousness. He can also perform miracles and wonders, and appear to people in dreams and visions, called in Scripture, false signs and wonders. It also says that the Anti-Christ will deceive the whole world and if possible even the elect--"the whole world will follow after the Beast". Many Scripture verses indicate that Jesus said he would return in their lifetime or generation, and many verses say he is coming very soon, and thus to account for that, one doctrinal view is "preterism" --that Christ already came just after 70AD when Jerusalem was raised to the ground and the Christians scattered. There are many online sites that show that at the very top of leadership in the Catholic and Evangelical churches today they are also aligning themselves with the NWO (the very largest of powerful churches), alongside Islam and other world religions into a one-world religion. Most north-american churches are streamlining themselves into that direction as well. Can anyone really be sure they are going to recognize the right guy from the wrong one. The religious leaders in the time of Jesus, did not recognize Him when he came. Do Christians think they will have better luck and perception this time round.

I strongly believe that God is in complete control of history, past and future, and all the Universe which He created out of nothing. The Bible says that God is the one who creates evil and calamity, for His own purposes to fulfill His will and to bring ultimate good for all mankind. Like He hardened Pharoah's heart to not let the Israelites leave Egypt, and planned for Judas to betray Jesus to create the death on the cross scenario, God also plans for the Anti-Christ scenario and final Armageddon battle, and puts into hearts to love evil. And just like God changed the Apostle Paul's evil murderous heart to good just like that by blinding him with light, God can at the snap of His fingers change the most evil people on earth to suddenly love Him. It is God who moves within us, gives us faith, takes the veil from our eyes to see. There is only an illusion of free will and that we choose to do evil or good ourselves. God totally knows the future, and the Bible says we are predestined from before the foundation of the earth, and at the end EVERY knee will bow in heaven and on earth. Not one will burn in hell, but it all makes one **** of a story!! JMO

Exodus 4:21 (King James Version)
    21And the LORD said unto Moses, When thou goest to return into Egypt, see that thou do all those wonders before Pharaoh, which I have put in thine hand: but I will harden his heart, that he shall not let the people go.
    Revelation 17:17
    17For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.
    Isaiah 45:7 (King James Version)
    7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
    Rom 9:14-24 This are good verses showing God can and does as He wishes for the greater good, so how could mankind be held responsible when God has set the stage for temptation and then deliverance.

From my study I have come to believe the Bible teaches that in the end ALL will be saved, every human ever created, but currently it seems as though evil prevails, in this present evil age. JMO Perhaps 2012 will be the start of a future age. It's all a part of The Plan.

About Michael's role, how do we know if the evil powers may think he's their puppet, but God may be blinding their eyes, and God instead has plans for Michael to be working for Him? Anything's possible. What a way to destroy the enemy--from within!!
    I have one dilema: why is the Bible telling us in advance we shall be fooled by a false prophet? This way we won't be fooled because we already know about it. The same with the beast and his 666 number of his name - if we are alaredy adviced about it, we'll know when it comes, so what's the point?
  • Please, we're going off the point somewhat. There is not one shred of credible historical information that says Jesus ever existed. He wasn't a physical man, he was a gnostic character who we all must become to reach enlightenment. Jesus didn't die to save humanity.... Literalist Christians murdered the gnostics and changed the meaning of the religion - to believe in a physical Jesus to control you. The Roman Empire decided this and it has continued to this day. A little research is all anyone needs to do. The Bible is 100% esoteric, 0% literal history. And another thing, if you researched REVELATION, you'd learn that it is ALL about the rise and fall of the Roman Empire along with gnostic enlightenment words. Everything historical in revelation has already happened, the rest it for you to use to develop you soul.

The point is, that the Illuminati may well choose to make Revelation come true. The words are written, so they'll create their MJ trick with that in mind. It wouldn't mean the bible is true, just that people wrote a play with the Bible in mind.
    If that's the case, then I don't understand why you would think it was something to worry about. If all history is games by men and nothing can be believed because it's all made up anyway. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Please, we're going off the point somewhat. There is not one shred of credible historical information that says Jesus ever existed. He wasn't a physical man, he was a gnostic character who we all must become to reach enlightenment.

Jesus never existed.....they just wrote a scenario about him and spreaded it on the whole planet. Go figure...

But I wonder where those words of wisdom in the gospells came from ......the writer must have been really inspired.
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    As far as Jesus and the anti Christ goes, I feel if people just follow their hearts and do what they know is right, it doesn't matter who comes. Michael Jackson never asked anyone to do anything that in my opinion could be considered a cardinal sin. He never asked anyone to give him anything in return for all he gave. His only request, to love ourselves, our children and all living things on the planet. Many think there is evil in Michael evidenced by his entrancing ability, his onstage body language, and supposed subliminal messages in his music. I don't get it, but I will say this, If that's what the anti Christ has chosen to use to betray and control the people, then I guess I'm just going to have to go to hell. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

This article is dangerous.
  • starchildstarchild Posts: 374
    But I wonder where those words of wisdom in the gospells came from ......the writer must have been really inspired.
    (A bit off-topic, nevertheless.)

Writers of the Gospels is what most religious scholars posit today. Biblical scholar Bart Ehrman has written several books on the origins of the Gospels, the Bible as a whole, and Christianity in general including his latest: http://www.amazon.com/Forged-Writing-God--Why-Bibles-Authors/dp/0062012614/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1303307040&sr=1-1.
    Although I haven't read Ehrman's latest book, I have read some of his earlier books on the subject. He is a respected scholar in his field, but of course, there are other scholars who beg to differ with his perspective who are just as respected. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Regarding MJ as the "New Jesus," like someone else already mentioned, I don't think he'd stand for that or "for being anybody's puppet" and would quickly go about setting people straight.
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    many think there is evil in Michael evidenced by his entrancing ability, his onstage body language, and supposed subliminal messages in his music. I don't get it, but I will say this, If that's what the anti Christ has chosen to use to betray and control the people, then I guess I'm just going to have to go to hell. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

This article is dangerous.

Me too.
  • angranityangranity Posts: 339
    I come to think Michael Jackson had nothing to do with the Illuminati. Even if he did, there's nothing he can do about it.. Well, he is a "big miracle" in all of this and he has authority to put things up and tell what he has to, but the Illuminati exists and they're planning something much bigger. They've new technology no one is aware of, - even if we merge the entire army of L.O.V.E lead by MJ we can't stop what they're doing. The least we can do is expose the Illuminati, but really many of the 'big peeps' these days are corrupted. Lady Gaga for an example, I think. More than one of his music videos point out satanism. And that is why no one would do anything about it even if we exposed them..

Here is my opinion. I think Michael faked his death for personal reasons. Media doggin' him around, - his children and friends.. everyone was in danger. He had to step out of the spotlight for some time and see if the media will regret. Ehm, no they don't (it seems). I can still see the "WACKO JACKO" popping in my daily life. And ignorance.. it's getting on my nerves. Everyone should know and try to understand what's going on.

Blessings and much L.O.V.E.
  • starchildstarchild Posts: 374
    Angranity, I agree with Andrea: