New Jesus - mark my words

Comments

• MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    The symbolism of numbers have a meaning depending which cultural backround one have as well as filosophy, religion views and many other historical factors.

MJ is not "the new coming Christ", and nobody will be. The word Christ=MJ should be taken as a metaphor as the story went for Jesus.

When and if MJ comes back, people would look for common explanations as MJ faked death to save career, MJ faked death to save life, MJ faked death to show how numb society can be and a long etc but the least scenario is people telling the world that MJ is the new Jesus. In that case, the new religion would be called "Jacksonism" and even tho MJ has followers the impact worldwide would never be as huge as christianism for over 2000 years <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> (or may be...who knows...i´ll not be alive to confirm it).

Who are the "illuminati with tomati" anyway?
  • angranityangranity Posts: 339
    The symbolism of numbers have a meaning depending which cultural backround one have as well as filosophy, religion views and many other historical factors.

MJ is not "the new coming Christ", and nobody will be. The word Christ=MJ should be taken as a metaphor as the story went for Jesus.

When and if MJ comes back, people would look for common explanations as MJ faked death to save career, MJ faked death to save life, MJ faked death to show how numb society can be and a long etc but the least scenario is people telling the world that MJ is the new Jesus. In that case, the new religion would be called "Jacksonism" and even tho MJ has followers the impact worldwide would never be as huge as christianism for over 2000 years <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> (or may be...who knows...i´ll not be alive to confirm it).

Jackonism, haha! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Michael Jackson is a long-time entertainer & singer. He isn't the messiah, he isn't the christ. Definitely not the New Jesus. He is just like anybody else (and that's what he has been telling us). "We unite as one", - "we are the world". Well there's one different thing he has done! He possibly pulled the largest and greatest prank on us all (his death hoax). <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

But seriously guys. MJ loves the world and he hates the media. How could this point out to being an anti-christ? He has always been like this, it's not like the Illuminati hired him.. c'mon. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Unless he lied, which I doubt. Why would he have started lying since he were born? I don't think anyone knew him (except his family) when he were born.
  • SanitySanity Posts: 81

Jackonism, haha! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Michael Jackson is a long-time entertainer & singer. He isn't the messiah, he isn't the christ. Definitely not the New Jesus. He is just like anybody else (and that's what he has been telling us). "We unite as one", - "we are the world". Well there's one different thing he has done! He possibly pulled the largest and greatest prank on us all (his death hoax). <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

But seriously guys. MJ loves the world and he hates the media. How could this point out to being an anti-christ? He has always been like this, it's not like the Illuminati hired him.. c'mon. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Unless he lied, which I doubt. Why would he have started lying since he were born? I don't think anyone knew him (except his family) when he were born.

I'm with you.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    He had to step out of the spotlight for some time and see if the media will regret. Ehm, no they don't (it seems). I can still see the "WACKO JACKO" popping in my daily life.

and that's something I just don't understand. Why would they still talk bad of a dead person ?!

We're making way too much of this story with the hoax in my opinion.
    He was angel, he was archangel Michael, for some he was Jesus, now he;s the false prophet.... I'm glad there are only 19 months left and we'll see if the whole 2012 story is true.
    I think Liz described him the best when calling him a modern prophet.
  • peacock7peacock7 Posts: 147
    As I mentioned before, the NWO does have its agenda. They have been mind funking people for generations. They say that Bob Hope was a big handler. Some think he handled Tiger from age 3 and then turned him over. They say that when Tiger was caught snoring after his "accident", indicated that that is what sometimes happens to mind controlled victims when they are shutting down or whatever. They are programmed to sleep at some point. Just need sleep. And on and on.

Remember, Anna Nicole Smith and the doll on video? That's what made me think of Blanket and the window. (Doll baby) Oh my God! I was so upset by that, because I saw what was going on, and what probably had gone on. God rest her soul.

And listen to this. I think Quincy Jones is a frienemy of MJ's. I think he was MJ's handler at one time. Check out a sort of recent interview from him where he boasts about - "Yeah - I handled Michael Jackson alright.", or something along those lines. I also think that is when the other MJ came out. There is an interview of Quincy with a young MJ right after Thriller, and my God. I'm not sure that that was MJ. He sounded very scripted.

I don't respect the man. I give him credit for his great musical/conductor skills but that is about it. I read a couple of months ago that he is getting ready to Remaster the Off The Wall album. That would be sweet, I must admit, but I don't care for the runt. He is jealous of MJ and always has been after Thriller. He recently said that the Jackson family should have given him more credit and money for making MJ into such a huge star. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

I read where he asked MJ to bend over, and MJ wouldn't and never did. I also read where Eddie Murphy made a play on MJ, and he told him to get lost, and that he didn't get down like that. It would be a little funny if it all wasn't so sad.

Btw, have you all seen all of the videos lately of newscasters talking gibberish out of the blue on camera? Judge Judy is the latest one to do it. They also have many mind controlled victims in TV news. Much of this is coming out, and it is amazing, because people are waking up to all of these evil doers and they want it to stop. I heard that some group was protecting MJ and the Jacksons.

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHDVZfKQ1Fk<!-- m -->

P.S.. Did anyone ever give any ideas on what Justin Bieber most likely meant when he gave credit to MJ when he won some awards or whatever it was (sorry), and the audience was hushed upon hearing him go on about MJ? I think that MJ has opened some kind of Portal/Vortex for many artists, sort of speak. No pun intended necessarily, but it does stand to reason that "what goes up, must come down." In other words, whatever traps/ties these artists found themselves in are being loosened by MJ and his Team. They are waking up in more ways than one.

Lastly, I heard that Congress was full of Hologramed congressman. <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

Omer's lyrics - "You ain't gonna stop my team. We gone roll like bigfoot, can't stop. Nah I mean."

What a web.........................................................
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    I have always had some issues with Quincey Jones concerning Michael. I just don't get a good vibe from him.
    He had to step out of the spotlight for some time and see if the media will regret. Ehm, no they don't (it seems). I can still see the "WACKO JACKO" popping in my daily life.

and that's something I just don't understand. Why would they still talk bad of a dead person ?!

We're making way too much of this story with the hoax in my opinion.
    He was angel, he was archangel Michael, for some he was Jesus, now he;s the false prophet.... I'm glad there are only 19 months left and we'll see if the whole 2012 story is true.
    I think Liz described him the best when calling him a modern prophet.
    But isn't he supposed to come back the 7th of July? All the numerology counts towards that date.. <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    please don't make fun of this, it's painful enough.

Nobody knows for sure if he's alive ....how should we know when he comes back (IF he comes back) ?
    please don't make fun of this, it's painful enough.

Nobody knows for sure if he's alive ....how should we know when he comes back (IF he comes back) ?
    Aaaandd.. what is this? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

This is too much of a big COINCIDENCE, to be COINCIDENCE. All the numerology is exact, - Houdini clues, fake photos. Everything we've discovered in the past two years will finally join together. Can you see it? Can you feel it? We are close, Gina! Don't give up. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • looking4truthlooking4truth Posts: 1,450
    As I mentioned before, the NWO does have its agenda. They have been mind funking people for generations. They say that Bob Hope was a big handler. Some think he handled Tiger from age 3 and then turned him over. They say that when Tiger was caught snoring after his "accident", indicated that that is what sometimes happens to mind controlled victims when they are shutting down or whatever. They are programmed to sleep at some point. Just need sleep. And on and on.

Remember, Anna Nicole Smith and the doll on video? That's what made me think of Blanket and the window. (Doll baby) Oh my God! I was so upset by that, because I saw what was going on, and what probably had gone on. God rest her soul.

And listen to this. I think Quincy Jones is a frienemy of MJ's. I think he was MJ's handler at one time. Check out a sort of recent interview from him where he boasts about - "Yeah - I handled Michael Jackson alright.", or something along those lines. I also think that is when the other MJ came out. There is an interview of Quincy with a young MJ right after Thriller, and my God. I'm not sure that that was MJ. He sounded very scripted.

I don't respect the man. I give him credit for his great musical/conductor skills but that is about it. I read a couple of months ago that he is getting ready to Remaster the Off The Wall album. That would be sweet, I must admit, but I don't care for the runt. He is jealous of MJ and always has been after Thriller. He recently said that the Jackson family should have given him more credit and money for making MJ into such a huge star. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

I read where he asked MJ to bend over, and MJ wouldn't and never did. I also read where Eddie Murphy made a play on MJ, and he told him to get lost, and that he didn't get down like that. It would be a little funny if it all wasn't so sad.

Btw, have you all seen all of the videos lately of newscasters talking gibberish out of the blue on camera? Judge Judy is the latest one to do it. They also have many mind controlled victims in TV news. Much of this is coming out, and it is amazing, because people are waking up to all of these evil doers and they want it to stop. I heard that some group was protecting MJ and the Jacksons.

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHDVZfKQ1Fk<!-- m -->

P.S.. Did anyone ever give any ideas on what Justin Bieber most likely meant when he gave credit to MJ when he won some awards or whatever it was (sorry), and the audience was hushed upon hearing him go on about MJ? I think that MJ has opened some kind of Portal/Vortex for many artists, sort of speak. No pun intended necessarily, but it does stand to reason that "what goes up, must come down." In other words, whatever traps/ties these artists found themselves in are being loosened by MJ and his Team. They are waking up in more ways than one.

Lastly, I heard that Congress was full of Hologramed congressman. <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

Omer's lyrics - "You ain't gonna stop my team. We gone roll like bigfoot, can't stop. Nah I mean."

What a web.........................................................

I actually was thinking that about Quincy Jones and Eddie Murphy. There's actually a picture of MJ sitting on Quincy Jones lap during the BAD era which I thought was really odd to be honest with you. I am not sure if anything happened between the two and I am not against homosexuality at all but the music industry seems to be less about fluid sexuality and more about control by any means necessary. I wouldn't be surprise if all of this was true. I heard Quincy Jones even asked Tupac at one point when he was engaged to his daughter. Of course, Tupac declined. I hope that wasn't true but that's what I heard. And sorry we are off topic but here's a video of Justin Bieber's AMA acceptance speech. Is this the speech you're referring to?

[youtube:220jh8y5]
    Just from my personal observation, Michael never looked completely comfortable when in the presence of Quincey. And Quincey seemed to look at him like a salavating dog. Sorry if that's offensive to any, but this is what I saw thru my eyes.

I will never, never forget when I saw the video with Q and Michael sitting on the couch with that snake. And I swear I thought he was feeling Michael up <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I was LIVID, until someone cooled me down and pointed out that he was rubbing the snake and not Michael's thigh. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I was ready to go and fight him <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Seriously I wanted to beat his a$$ <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Just from my personal observation, Michael never looked completely comfortable when in the presence of Quincey. And Quincey seemed to look at him like a salavating dog. Sorry if that's offensive to any, but this is what I saw thru my eyes.

I will never, never forget when I saw the video with Q and Michael sitting on the couch with that snake. And I swear I thought he was feeling Michael up <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I was LIVID, until someone cooled me down and pointed out that he was rubbing the snake and not Michael's thigh. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I was ready to go and fight him <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Seriously I wanted to beat his a$$ <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> My brother thought the same thing when he saw it until I told him he was petting the snake. He was mad too. He still wonders about Quincy though. I do too. I also remember seeing a 1984 (I think) AMAs where MJ was winning all of these awards and he had on a red military outfit and he won one of the bigger awards of the night and Q was hugging him a little too long. MJ was trying to let go a little earlier but he kept holding on and then MJ quickly went over to Diana Ross and hugged her for a long time if I remember correctly. It was funny. If I find the video, I'll post it later. It sucks though if Q really did make him uncomfortable all that time.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    I have always had some issues with Quincey Jones concerning Michael. I just don't get a good vibe from him.

Same here.
  • I have always had some issues with Quincey Jones concerning Michael. I just don't get a good vibe from him.

Same here.

There is a documentary called Tupac: Breaking the oath, it is about breaking the Illuminati oath and how QJ came onto him which Tupac did not like at all.

Same here.

There is a documentary called Tupac: Breaking the oath, it is about breaking the Illuminati oath and how QJ came onto him which Tupac did not like at all.

Tupac is a sore spot in my heart. I know he was killed by Illuminati and I also knew nothing would ever be done about it. Fame changed Tupac, not by choice. Tupac will ALWAYS be a hero to me. ALWAYS. Easy E, Tupac, Biggie - all of them were killed for breaking the oaths of the Illuminati. The OATHS. That is why when Michael Jackson outed Sony and Tommy Matolla, I was VERY AFRAID for him and wondered at whose assistance did he decide to come out and do that. Because who ever befriended him and made him believe that WORDS COME WITH NO STRINGS ATTACHED, hiddden behind the catch phrase “freedom of speech” I knew 100% was the person or persons who were systematically setting him up. And there are some pretty high profile characters that look suspect in that. The music industry is fowl and vile and when you’re that marketable, it is also dangerous. Every time I think about what happened to those guys and now Michael himself, I always think about Michael’s song We’ve Already Had Enough. That song can be interpreted in many ways. I interpret it to mean in the industry, lives are being snuffed, leaving mothers, father, babies alone and crying. God should make these life and death choices, not man. While we are still alive, before we are silenced, we’ve got to take a stand, let them know, we’ve already had enough. It’s risky to make a public statement against people so powerful. Those who do are basically the heroes who have decided to make the ultimate sacrifice either knowingly or unknowingly signing their own death warrants.
  • peacock7peacock7 Posts: 147
    "I actually was thinking that about Quincy Jones and Eddie Murphy. There's actually a picture of MJ sitting on Quincy Jones lap during the BAD era which I thought was really odd to be honest with you. I am not sure if anything happened between the two and I am not against homosexuality at all but the music industry seems to be less about fluid sexuality and more about control by any means necessary. I wouldn't be surprise if all of this was true. I heard Quincy Jones even asked Tupac at one point when he was engaged to his daughter. Of course, Tupac declined. I hope that wasn't true but that's what I heard. And sorry we are off topic but here's a video of Justin Bieber's AMA acceptance speech. Is this the speech you're referring to?"

[youtube:3rur4jqw]

Thank you so much. Yes, I think this is the video. Something is up with that. He had already mentioned Mike and thanked him in a previous speech like a year or so before this speech right? Lol There was no particular reason for him to have brought MJ's name up at that point in speech, but bring him up he did. Wow!

I hear y'all about Quincy Jones and Tupac. They say Will Smith and Martin bent. I feel sorry for Will Smith's children. Some have said that he and his wife sacrificed them to the business for fame. Some of these parents have to turn their children over to a minder - and they say that Jay-Z is Willow's. The thoughts actually make me want to throw up. Lord help those babies and Save The Children.

That is why Will & Martin got their own shows on TV they say and what not (and Bad Boys movies). What a crying shame. There are you tubes talking about all of this stuff, and yes, I had heard about the Tupac thing and how he said No. I figured the same with Biggie, because there is another Rapper that blames P-Diddy for Biggie's death. I don't know that I believe it all, so I file it in my computer. That Rapper Griff talks about some of it.

Here is an old but interesting article.

<!-- m -->http://www.people.com/people/archive/ar ... 15,00.html<!-- m -->
    Thank you so much. Yes, I think this is the video. Something is up with that. He had already mentioned Mike and thanked him in a previous speech like a year or so before this speech right? Lol There was no particular reason for him to have brought MJ's name up at that point in speech, but bring him up he did. Wow!

I hear y'all about Quincy Jones and Tupac. They say Will Smith and Martin bent. I feel sorry for Will Smith's children. Some have said that he and his wife sacrificed them to the business for fame. Some of these parents have to turn their children over to a minder - and they say that Jay-Z is Willow's. The thoughts actually make me want to throw up. Lord help those babies and Save The Children.

That is why Will & Martin got their own shows on TV they say and what not (and Bad Boys movies). What a crying shame. There are you tubes talking about all of this stuff, and yes, I had heard about the Tupac thing and how he said No. I figured the same with Biggie, because there is another Rapper that blames P-Diddy for Biggie's death. I don't know that I believe it all, so I file it in my computer. That Rapper Griff talks about some of it.

Here is an old but interesting article.

<!-- m -->http://www.people.com/people/archive/ar ... 15,00.html<!-- m -->

I don't follow Bieber so I am not sure if he did mention him earlier but I wouldn't be surprise. He seems to have a great respect for Michael which can be appreciated for someone so young. I hope these rumors are not truth about Will and Martin. However, it would make sense if that really did happen because the comedian, Dave Chappelle had mentioned Martin during an Actors Studio interview where he talked about the word crazy being dismissive and that there is probably a good reason why certain celebrities (like Martin) have acted in peculiar ways by most people's standards. It's not because they are crazy but what they went through was crazy. I am also familiar with Rapper Griff and I don't take everything he says as 100% truth but he may be revealing some things about the industry that are true. Quite a few artists have spoken about the fraternity-like music industry.
  • elocin_mjelocin_mj Posts: 147
    The blog suggests that Michael could be the false Messiah...which I dont believe...
  • sonson Posts: 182
    Please, we're going off the point somewhat. There is not one shred of credible historical information that says Jesus ever existed.

-Yes there is actually, whether or not he was divine on the other hand is a matter of faith. But as an individual, I'd say it requires a degree of faith to assume Jesus didn't exist at all.
    He wasn't a physical man, he was a gnostic character who we all must become to reach enlightenment. Jesus didn't die to save humanity.... Literalist Christians murdered the gnostics and changed the meaning of the religion - to believe in a physical Jesus to control you.

-I see you haven't read the gnostic book of Thomas. Not justifying the actions of the roman empire, who actually paganized Christianity so Caesar (and eventually the Pope) would hold authority. Regardless, the gnostic movement didn't even start until the second century (MAYBE the end of the first century). The mainstream media gives them too much attention.
    A little research is all anyone needs to do.

-seconded
    The Bible is 100% esoteric, 0% literal history.

- <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    And another thing, if you researched REVELATION, you'd learn that it is ALL about the rise and fall of the Roman Empire along with gnostic enlightenment words.

-It could be, I've heard that theory, but not necessarily. Once again it's a matter of faith.
    Ultimately, regardless of what we believe we have to take into account MJ's own religious beliefs (as many people have already said). Michael would not likely want to take an anti-christ-esque role.
    Writers of the Gospels is what most religious scholars posit today. Biblical scholar Bart Ehrman has written several books on the origins of the Gospels, the Bible as a whole, and Christianity in general including his latest: http://www.amazon.com/Forged-Writing-God--Why-Bibles-Authors/dp/0062012614/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1303307040&sr=1-1.
    Although I haven't read Ehrman's latest book, I have read some of his earlier books on the subject. He is a respected scholar in his field, but of course, there are other scholars who beg to differ with his perspective who are just as respected. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I wouldn't trust Bart Ehrman, he has a sort of reverse Dogma which he posits in his writing.

In his book, Jesus: Apocalyptic Prophet of the New Millennium he tells the reader to watch out for bias of the gospel writers, thus innoculating himself of this bias. Like reverse apologetics.
  • starchildstarchild Posts: 374
    Writers of the Gospels is what most religious scholars posit today. Biblical scholar Bart Ehrman has written several books on the origins of the Gospels, the Bible as a whole, and Christianity in general including his latest: http://www.amazon.com/Forged-Writing-God--Why-Bibles-Authors/dp/0062012614/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1303307040&sr=1-1.
    Although I haven't read Ehrman's latest book, I have read some of his earlier books on the subject. He is a respected scholar in his field, but of course, there are other scholars who beg to differ with his perspective who are just as respected. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I wouldn't trust Bart Ehrman, he has a sort of reverse Dogma which he posits in his writing.

In his book, Jesus: Apocalyptic Prophet of the New Millennium he tells the reader to watch out for bias of the gospel writers, thus innoculating himself of this bias. Like reverse apologetics.
    Yet all scholars are presumably biased towards their own theses.

He could at least be open about it. A problem with theorists like him in religious studies is that were led to believe that defending the tradition is too biased and short sighted. However, as long as it stands up to historical scrutiny does one's agenda really matter (whether it is positive or negative of the default-traditional story)? When I say that I'm referring to the intentions of the gospel writers, not whether or not it actually happened (which is a matter of faith). I do agree with some of Ehrman's points, just not how he presented them.
  • starchildstarchild Posts: 374

He could at least be open about it. A problem with theorists like him in religious studies is that were led to believe that defending the tradition is too biased and short sighted. However, as long as it stands up to historical scrutiny does one's agenda really matter (whether it is positive or negative of the default-traditional story)? When I say that I'm referring to the intentions of the gospel writers, not whether or not it actually happened (which is a matter of faith). I do agree with some of Ehrman's points, just not how he presented them.
    Although I really enjoy discussing this subject, we’re really off-topic regarding the subject of the thread. So if it’s okay with you, I’ll PM you instead, in the next day or two.
  • My theory about it is quite simple.

Michael isn´t the new Jesus. And he wouldn´t want to be in that role.
    MJ is MJ, and Jesus is Jesus.
    What both have in common is to spread the idea of love, respect and absence of violence.
    The idea is abstract and needs to be spread by a real person from time to time, so people can cope with it in an easier way.
    More examples, only for 20. century: Martin Luther King, Gandhi, Mother Teresa...
    What gets my attention is that obviosly the number of personifications for the idea increases during the 20. century.
    And the antichrist is already there. It´s the anti-idea of you want to call it that way, not a person.
    It´s money, waste of resources, manipulation by media...

It probably shocked some people here that someone mentioned Jesus wasn´t a real person.
    My opinion:
    Jeshua ben Joseph was a carpenter and a carpenter´s son. He was extremely intelligent and had an extraordinary sense for justice. He could cope well with women´s intelligence which was not usual at that time.
    And probably he was married, unless the Roman Catholic Church made him a single and got something mystic around him, especially by removing parts of the bible that made him very "human", e.g. the apokryphes.

Has anyone read "Mirjam" by Luise Rinser?

The problem is that lots of people are awaiting the end of the world and a new armageddon just because of Maya´s calendar, a special planet´s constellation and of course movies like "2012".
    I´m not afraid of armageddon. I´m just afraid of people´s reaction and panic next year.

And I surely don´t need any "new Jesus" to believe in the idea! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->