New Jesus - mark my words

Comments

• SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br />
  • SimPattyK, Thank's for putting that video on about the angelic human race.  I have seen it before but it was a while ago so I understand it better now.  Do you think Michael and maybe Elvis and others like David Wilcock could be angelic humans ?  They have 12 strands already ?  Maybe that's why they can channel and have other psychic abilities ??  The question is how did they evolve before anyone else ?  Is this what the indigo and crystal children are ?  Those children have higher IQ and born with special abilities.  I also heard about star seeds and lightworkers and wayshowers but I don't understand how that works.  So how can you have your 12 strands activated ?  I read on one of the websites about ascension that earth is receiving energy at certain times, energy gateways.  Some people are ready to absorb it and some aren't.  You have to meditate and be rid of bad karma and full of love and not fear.  On other sites they were saying it will just happen automatically to everything on earth.  Everything is vibrating at higher and higher levels and also the universe is getting warmer.  This also goes along with the carbon molecule changing and of course we have carbon in our DNA.  So the man that received the nobel prize in science discovered that Carbon 6 will be changing to Carbon 7.  Carbon 6 has 6 protons, 6 electrons, 6 neutrons.  Carbon 7 has 6 protons, 6 neutrons, and 1 electron.  6 protons +1 nuetron=7      Now this has worked out perfectly hasn't it.  This number 7 is gods number and also Michaels number.    This extra electron is the energy we can use to connect with the energy grid.  So in ancient times we had more of an ability to do this.  That's why the ancient gods etc. wore those head pieces and also were able to use their third eye or pineal gland.    What is also interesting is that currently the Carbon 6 molecule has 666.  In the bible this is the number of the beast.  This is also the illuminati pyramid number.  These are humans before they evolve to 7.    Isn't this mindblowing because science,history and religion and current events and this death hoax are all working together !!!!!!!!!  That is why it seems real to me.  Peace and Love     
  • Okay, looking back at what I wrote there is a mistake.  It may not be Carbon 6 and Carbon 7,  I think it could be Carbon 14.  I'll have to go and find that again.  The idea was the same though.  There are currently 6 protons, 6 electrons and 6 neutrons in our carbon in living things.  It is changing to 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 1 electron.  The one electron is important as well as the 666 ratio changing and 6 changing to 7.   
    I don't think that MJ & Elvis are angelic humans.<br />As i said in my previous posts here ^^ I believe they are angels [call them prophets/divine spirits/how you like] sent by God on Earth with a specific purpose: spread LOVE and re-activate the angelic side in humans! remind us who we really are and what we are supposed to stand for!<br /><br />I admit, i didn't get so far as you with my research on the DNA and carbon molecule theory, but it sounds interesting from what you wrote here. When i have time, I will "dig" more into this!<br />And yes, the INDIGO children seem to be connected with this angelic humans-theory.<br /><br /><br />
    on 1316396965:
    <br />[...]<br /> Isn't this mindblowing because science,history and religion and current events and this death hoax are all working together !!!!!!!!!  That is why it seems real to me.  Peace and Love   
    Oh yes ! definitely! This is what fascinates me too! everything connects!! this also reminds me of Michael's words in "This is it" - "we are all ONE" - I really believe that ONE refers to GOD's creation! that includes everything!
  • Thanks SimPattyk.  You said you don't think MJ and Elvis are angelic humans but angels.  What's the difference ?  I used to think that an angel was like a body of light from a higher dimension.  Maybe that is what a ghost is ?  Then I saw videos where an angel was a more evolved ET coming back to earth.  I don't really know.    Anyway, what's the difference between an angel and a prophet ?  I have some confusion.  Anything you have about this would help.  Peace and Love  mj_dance/ 
    on 1316464616:
    <br />Thanks SimPattyk.  You said you don't think MJ and Elvis are angelic humans but angels.  What's the difference ?  I used to think that an angel was like a body of light from a higher dimension.  [...]<br /> Anyway, what's the difference between an angel and a prophet ? [...]
    <br />I think there is no difference between an angel and a prophet.<br /><br />I am no expert in all this loll but since you asked for my opinion... [ and I thank you for that ] I tell you only how I see things... angelic humans are not necessarily angels. But very special humans, more sensitive, more inclined to follow God's path, humans who have more strength in front of the Earthly temptations, generous kind people... this is what I call ANGELIC side in a human! and unfortunately this side has been "put to sleep" by the Evil forces who tend to take control nowadays... That's why, when I see gifted people with a divine beauty both internal and external, such as Elvis and Michael, I really start to believe in this theory according to which GOD may have sent these ANGELS to help us redeem,cleanse our souls and re-activate the ANGELIC part of US! this also leads me to Michael's lyrics "you're just another PART of me!" - maybe he referred to the ANGELIC part in each of us! But still with that part activated we are not angels!, just angelic humans! <br />That's how I see these things...at least now... and it doesn't necessarily mean that I am also right. Maybe I am wrong..and if I am, then I pray to God to lead me to the right way eventually...
  • Thanks for your opinion SimPattyK.  This is a little confusing.  There are also ascended masters and then different types of angels such as Archangels.  There are also Saints.  I am not an expert on any of this.  Anyway, I feel that Michael is spreading God's message so that is all that matters.  Love to All.
    on 1316473293:
    [...]This is a little confusing. [...]
    I also feel confused, especially on this subject... I guess everybody feels confused. it's normal! it's something we don't know much about and/or we don't understand much about even on that "'little something" that we DO know!<br />The solution for now is just pray, have faith, believe...that God will eventually lead us somehow, someway, sometime to the right path of understanding it all better and better....<br /><br />
    on 1316473293:
    [...]There are also ascended masters and then different types of angels such as Archangels.  There are also Saints.  I am not an expert on any of this.[....]
    Yes, as I said in a previous message, you can call them anyway you like , they are all the same too me: divine spirits chosen by GOD to enlighten us, the humans, and lead us toward the reactivation of the angelic side in us.... to become again angelic-humans, as the video I posted explains too ^^
  • So why do you think Michael had that last supper painting made for him?<br />........<br />I want to say I also feel there is something "holy" about Michael, I just can't put my finger on it. Maybe he is not necesarily a prophet/angel, maybe he is just a more evolved spirit/human being, more aware, more connected to God.
    on 1316584052:
    <br />I want to say I also feel there is something "holy" about Michael, I just can't put my finger on it. Maybe he is not necesarily a prophet/angel, maybe he is just a more evolved spirit/human being, more aware, more connected to God.
    I'm with you on this! ;)<br /><br />
    on 1316584052:
    <br />So why do you think Michael had that last supper painting made for him?<br />[...]
    In my opinion [even if I may seem very sure of myself, is because I am really confident in my own beliefs and opinions, but I do not necessarily think that I am always perfectly right!] So I think he wanted this painting like that, AGAIN, in an effort, to draw people's attention on to the messianic message... He also put all those famous figures there, to invite people to the more intellectual preoccupations we should all have in these hard times when CRISES seem to POP out of everywhere...<br />The Message is: 1. Elvis connection; 2. Observe the word of GOD and 3. Educate yourselves!
  • I see you point but you have to agree there is also strange to place himself in the center of it like Jesus. People would see it as blasphemy and not get the educational message :?.
  • All of that stuff is indeed very confusing - I wish I had the time to do nothing but research about the subjects discussed here, each of them deserves a deeper knowledge. <br />I can't help to confuse furhermore:<br />There are theories claiming that Jesus did NOT die after torture and crucifying since he was put to coma (almost dead-like unconciousness) by drugs and substances very common in the middleeast. As far as I read these theories are VERY controversial and totally refused by religious people. It's just I can't stop thinking about the matter, after all it's refering to the medical questions and the trial about to begin.  <br />PLEASE.....it is not my intention to offend anybody on this board....but a 'JesusDeatHoax' could be a paralell. As far as I researched there are many unanswered questions about Jesus and his life, some information totally ignored by the established church, some informatin carefully locked by the Vatican.
    @heartwarrior: you've got a really GOOD point there! ^^ I totally agree! ;) especially on the VATICAN issue!!<br /><br /><br />
    on 1316586847:
    <br />I see you point but you have to agree there is also strange to place himself in the center of it like Jesus. People would see it as blasphemy and not get the educational message :?.<br />
    I rather think that AWAKEN people would look BEYOND the "blasphemy" aspect.<br />The rest... is of no importance, they're just like non-believers! They will be drawn eventually to the right path, by the AWAKEN ones ;)<br /><br /> <br />Think also that Elvis & Michael put as JESUS in that painting is done intentional to raise controversies and intrigues, and thus make the subject even more POPULAR and get wide spread !! It's a good publicity-stunt implanted in those 2 versions of Last Supper! <br /><br />Who else then the 2 greatest superstars EVER would be able to draw attention on such a sensitive subject??<br /><br />GENIUS MINDS !!!
    I brought this following QUOTE from this topic http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php/topic,5167.msg356318.html#msg356318 because there it was kind of  "off-topic", so I didn't want to bother people there...<br /><br />
    on 1316588404:
    <br />[...]<br />SimPattyK, you say that Elvis was perceived as a kind of Jesus by his fans/followers, and MJ as a kind of Jesus for the black world. [...]
    I said that? Where? Please quote what you refer at, I really don't understand where you got this idea from. I never implied such a thing.<br /><br />And just like I don't see any rivalry/competitiveness between Elvis and Michael, I also don't see any white-black issue, as you mentioned nor do I see them parted as Elvis -for whites and Michael-for blacks. OMG! :shock: what's this!? How did you come to this?  There is only ONE GOD for everyone! the same for Jesus... no color-differentiation! we are all equal! especially in front of GOD.<br /><br />The only time I wrote on this forum on the racism-issue was in a reply to somebody who was claiming that Elvis was a racist, which is totally NOT true! It's exactly the opposite, he was a fighter for the black community's rights! He grew in a black community, he had black friends ever since he was a child, he learned his first guitar accords from BLUES singers there and through out his life he supported them in every way he could, especially in those hard sensitive years!! I'm sorry I can't remember in which topic  posted that... but those interested can search through my posts.<br />Anyway, you can also find more details about Elvis and his strong connections with the black artists/community, here: Elvis Presley and Racism : The Ultimate, Definitive Guide - http://www.elvis.com.au/presley/elvis_not_racist.shtml<br /><br />Except this aspect ^^ I don't see any other implications of -white/black- subject into MJ & Elvis similarities.<br /><br /><br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I'll give my apology again for in this thread as well. The part of the sentence about MJ as a kind of black Jesus was my input alone. And I agree I haven't read anything about racism from things you've written, and Elvis seems to love/support AfricanAmericans.  Yes, there is one God for all of us, for all people. And we are all equal. But that's not say that many people in positions of power are not racist, and that throughout history has affected attitudes causing so much pain. The fact is that Michael and his family and his African-American culture/community in the USA have had major struggles because of racism, and he spoke out against it many times. It is my opinion and from my reading that racism has profoundly affected history and still will in the future, as one layer of many complex aspects to the changes to come, in "end times". Again I believe it has been written in the story-line, as something that needs to be dealt with, conquered and peace brought and shown to the whole world. "Greatest demonstration of freedom in the history of the United States." MLK and MJ in TDRCAU.<br /><br />On another note, I really enjoyed your discussions here, enjoying the videos about light beings, and the ideas of Elvis and MJ along with others being awakened to spread awareness to the rest of humanity. Interesting about the carbon 6 change to 7 idea.  I will post my thoughts on them later.
    @MJonMind: ~ THANK you for clarifying that particular misunderstanding! bearhug<br />And just know that your message here ^^ was so much clearer as to what you wanted t emphasize on initially and this time I really got you and I agree with you on everything you said!<br />I am happy if you enjoyed our discussions here, I myself am very pleasantly surprised to notice the nice evolution of this thread, that at the first sight/reading disappointed me a bit because the discussions were going into a wrong direction [at least according to my opinion...]<br /><br />PS: regarding the -This is it- version of "They Don't Care About Us" with that Martin Luther King quote "The Greatest Demonstration for...."<br />I was amazed to recently find out that Elvis admired Martin Luther King a lot!! I've even read that ELVIS knew  by heart MLK's "I have a dream"-speech and could recite from it at any time!<br /><br />In the end ... I 'd like to share with you The 2 songs of today for me ... I could listen to them TODAY...TOMORROW AND FOREVER.... endlessly! [speaking of the Phoenix, Peacock and Immortality... lol  ;) ]<br /><br />
    [size=12pt]Much 0056.gif to all ange12.gif BELIEVERS[/size] ange12.gif
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    [size=12pt]Source link:[/size] <br />http://www.elvispresleynews.com/ElvisQuotes.html<br /><br />elvisquotesmusic.jpg
    [size=12pt]Source link:[/size] <br />http://terhune.net/jokes/elvis_jc.txt.html<br /><br />elvisvsjesus.jpg<br /><br />
    image17zh.jpg<br /><br />[size=14pt]ELVIS THE ARCHETYPE[/size]
    <br /><br />
    [size=12pt]Elvis’ features were strikingly similar to the ancient statues of gods, patriots and kings of many different cultures. [/size]
    <br />Some of the most prominent resemblances are <br />-Alexander the Great, <br />-Pericles (Orator and statesman of Greece ), <br />-King Mausolus of Asia Minor (355 B.C. from which the word ‘mausoleum’ was derived), Charioteer from the Sanctuary of Apollo at Delphi, and the statues of Hermes among others. <br /><br />
    [size=12pt]Elvis’ photographs were used as studies to re-build Old World statues damaged during the bombings of WWII.[/size]
    <br />It is revealing to note that these various statues sculpted in different eras and in many separate empires of the world only slightly resemble one another, further signifying the complexity of Elvis’ features which in the various stages of his life transformed through several archetypal ‘world images’. His face, expressions, and growth of self were as mutable as were his artistic talents which grew with the advancements of the times in which he lived. Yet despite his parity with the world, he remained singular, unique, and quite apart from the symbolic archetypes he represented in our culture.<br />[ . . . . ] <br />source-links: <br />-  http://www.elvislightedcandle.org/signsymbwonders/archetype.html <br />- http://www.elvislightedcandle.org/signsymbwonders/antiochus.htm
    <br />
    <br />image16wc.jpg
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    [size=14pt]Sometimes I get goose bumps when I read <br />what Elvis was capable of writing!<br />It really makes you wonder who he really WAS / IS !!<br /><br />I think . . . HE IS<br />Half human, Half Angel ♥[/size]<br /><br />coeurs-couleurs.gif<br /><br />elvisreligiousquotes001.jpg