Megamind and references around hoax MJ Theory

PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
edited October 2011 in References & Similarities

Comments

• Very, very interesting. I still haven't seen this movie. The symbolism is undeniable! The M...juggling babies... walking on water...the fedora disguises...the statue...The MJ song...and is it just me or does that lady in red look like a young Liz Taylor? I could go on and on, and that's just from the clips you've provided...can't imagine how many more are in the actual movie.

I googled "Michael J. Pan"...there's no pictures of him... imagine that! "Michael J. Pan"... cracks me up <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I have a feeling Michael has many, MANY aliases and we haven't even stratched the surface.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Very, very interesting. I still haven't seen this movie. The symbolism is undeniable! The M...juggling babies... walking on water...the fedora disguises...the statue...The MJ song...and is it just me or does that lady in red look like a young Liz Taylor? I could go on and on, and that's just from the clips you've provided...can't imagine how many more are in the actual movie.

I googled "Michael J. Pan"...there's no pictures of him... imagine that! "Michael J. Pan"... cracks me up <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I have a feeling Michael has many, MANY aliases and we haven't even stratched the surface.

Girl you gotta watch it asap and don't forget to watch Rio as well. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> That's another MJ related animation movie. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> And both are amazing! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Did they got inspired by the hoax community? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    PureLove wrote:

jacilovesmichael wrote:Very, very interesting. I still haven't seen this movie. The symbolism is undeniable! The M...juggling babies... walking on water...the fedora disguises...the statue...The MJ song...and is it just me or does that lady in red look like a young Liz Taylor? I could go on and on, and that's just from the clips you've provided...can't imagine how many more are in the actual movie.

I googled "Michael J. Pan"...there's no pictures of him... imagine that! "Michael J. Pan"... cracks me up I have a feeling Michael has many, MANY aliases and we haven't even stratched the surface.

Girl you gotta watch it asap and don't forget to watch Rio as well. That's another MJ related animation movie. And both are amazing!

Rio also <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    What was the emblem under the water? heal the world?
    Rio also <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Here are two videos about Rio movie. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> The second one explains it all in details. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

[youtube:2y037zex]

[youtube:2y037zex]
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Thanks PureLove, i have to see Riooooooooooooooo <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • angranityangranity Posts: 339
    Haha, I have seen Rio (in 3D!) and it was such a good experience. Didn't pay too much attention to the 'hoax references'.. just enjoyed the movie with a lil' snack. Would definitely go see it again and I recommend it for everyone. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • luchyluchy Posts: 149
    I watched the movie Friday, has several things in common with the fake death:
    the first scene that appears in the baby megamind, the movie reminded me of Superman (christopher reeve), the planet is dying and had to save the baby.
    The Space dad looks like to Marlon Brando.

everyone knows that Mike was a friend of the son of Marlon Brando and Brando participated in the clip you rock my world.

strange coincidence <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> ah! and Metroman remember Elvis

the first scene that appears in the baby megamind, the movie reminded me of Superman (christopher reeve), the planet is dying and had to save the baby.

everyone knows that Mike was a friend of the son of Marlon Brando and Brando participated in the clip you rock my world.

strange coincidence <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> ah! and Metroman remember Elvis

Metroman personifies Elvis exactly! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> He faked his death to live his own life and never returned. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Just like Elvis did.
  • I watched the movie Friday, has several things in common with the fake death:

Metroman personifies Elvis exactly! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> He faked his death to live his own life and never returned. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Just like Elvis did.

I hope it will not be Michael`s case. I know he will return soon.
  • I watched the movie Friday, has several things in common with the fake death:

I think MJ will return...Elvis let clues and then stopped leaving them because he didn't want to come back. On the other hand MJ left clues and is still leaving clues, which means he will be back.

I think MJ will return...Elvis let clues and then stopped leaving them because he didn't want to come back. On the other hand MJ left clues and is still leaving clues, which means he will be back.

Exactly! I do believe that Michael will be coming back and hopefully it is soon. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • hachimanhachiman Posts: 188

Exactly! I do believe that Michael will be coming back and hopefully it is soon. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    I'm hoping it's this year. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> This July most likely.
    I think Souza has already made the 7/11 theory very clear to everyone. I am NOT going to quote it AGAIN, but in case you've seen it, then you should know he is coming back this year.

Well, there are some who think Cirque du Soleil is involved in the hoax. No, that isn't correct. Cirque du Soleil is completely unaware of what's going on, - in the interview they said there will be two tours. One for the "end of 2012", - where they've new technology which allows to get Michael somehow on the stage. See? They are relying on technology. They don't know 'bout MJ coming back.

But what I have to say 'bout Cirque du Soleil's "Immortal Tour".. it's going to be a failure if MJ comes back. And it's good like that, - wouldn't want to see something without MJ anyways, lol. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • hachimanhachiman Posts: 188
    I think Souza has already made the 7/11 theory very clear to everyone. I am NOT going to quote it AGAIN, but in case you've seen it, then you should know he is coming back this year.

Well, there are some who think Cirque du Soleil is involved in the hoax. No, that isn't correct. Cirque du Soleil is completely unaware of what's going on, - in the interview they said there will be two tours. One for the "end of 2012", - where they've new technology which allows to get Michael somehow on the stage. See? They are relying on technology. They don't know 'bout MJ coming back.

But what I have to say 'bout Cirque du Soleil's "Immortal Tour".. it's going to be a failure if MJ comes back. And it's good like that, - wouldn't want to see something without MJ anyways, lol. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Fine you win. =p But PM me the the thread about the 7/11 theory?

Nobody knows when Michael is coming except Michael. We created several theories about when he might be coming back but they are just theories not facts. I do believe that Michael decided to come back in July 2011 BUT circumstances can change according to the trial. I do believe that FBI is helping him out to pull this thing, so he can not decide his comeback time on his own. There's a trial procedure going on and NOT everyone is in on the hoax. So this means that not everyone in that courtroom knows about the hoax. It may take longer than we expect. So, there is no rule or no fact about the time he's coming back. If he doesn't come back this July, you guys shouldn't lose your hope and faith for the comeback.

I never believed that he will be coming with a cirque. This is NOT a game. This is a very serious situation. So the ones who are expecting him to appear with the CDS can forget about that because that would never happen. I'm sure that, with the help of FBI Michael will be chosing the best time for him to appear.

Anyways, can we stay on topic pls guys. This thread is about Megamind, not about if Michael is coming back or when. Thank you.
    <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • I just gotta comment here .. Id never read any of the Megamind threads and i was always one for poo pooing the ideas of hints in adverts and films etc so i had no idea that the hoax relation to the magamind film existed ... i only knew about the film from playing farmville on face book .. tis true lol .. anyway ... i watched the film on dvd the other night and sat through the whole of it with my chin on the floor in shock!! every part of the film screamed Michael refrences and when Bad started playing at the end i was like NO Effin Way is this just a random coincidence (hmm spelling) the i was suddenly reminded of one of my very first posts on MJDH way back in the early days of June 09 when i stated i would sit back and wait for a film to come out directed or produced by some random director/producer that screams MJ to me ... i know not many will agree with me ... but this film alone without all that has gone on in this hoax is enough to convince me Michael is alive and has moved on the next step that he so wanted to in his life ... making movies <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Fine you win. =p But PM me the the thread about the 7/11 theory?
    Win? It's not about winning, haha. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I'm just trying to point out some things, - because when I read Souza's post by myself I was VERY convinced, and by VERY I really do mean it. It was something so clear. And no, I didn't mean to offend anybody with my post (even though I was a bit angry that day).

Blessings!
  • i don't fully by into any of the theories , cause i honestly don't know what i believe any more. but i do know that supposedly elvis also wanted to act. real acting , not the singing romeo kind of parts that he had in most of his movies . just thought i would throw that in there . <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • ok this is weird . i was just sitting here thinking about the connection with elvis and micheal. i thought about what joe espesito said that if elvis was alive that there would have been no marrage for michael and lisa . then i said to myself that elvis couldn't have been prejudice because he had the backup singers the sweet inspirations . so i key in sweet inspirations. i chose the link with the tcb included ( with was elvis little saying thing) . the link is below. make sure to go all the way down the page and see what is there <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- m -->http://www.sweetinspirationstcb.com/<!-- m -->
  • ok this is weird . i was just sitting here thinking about the connection with elvis and micheal. i thought about what joe espesito said that if elvis was alive that there would have been no marrage for michael and lisa . then i said to myself that elvis couldn't have been prejudice because he had the backup singers the sweet inspirations . so i key in sweet inspirations. i chose the link with the tcb included ( with was elvis little saying thing) . the link is below. make sure to go all the way down the page and see what is there <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    looks like this could be as old as 2005
    <!-- m -->http://www.sweetinspirationstcb.com/<!-- m -->
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Wow. Our dancing Smooth Criminal.
    This Elvis wanting to act talk has made me think about Barbra Streisand wanting Elvis for the part of John Norman in A Star Is Born. The Colonel didn't want him to play a drunken declining star on the way down. I think he would have been awesome in the role and it would have been meatier than his previous movies. Pity.
  • I think Souza has already made the 7/11 theory very clear to everyone. I am NOT going to quote it AGAIN, but in case you've seen it, then you should know he is coming back this year.

Speaking of Immortal Tour, why is it being held in some of Pepsi's Centers?
  • [youtube:2te755ki]

Nothing on Michael J Pan. Either he is a private mann lol or he doesn't exist. Michael..... I didn't know you made Bee Movie. Good work... lol