hi from bath in the uk

edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
hi my name is jackie i am from bath in the uk, i have been following all this death hoax from day one.
i do beLIEve micheal jackson has faked his death, i follow and e-mail pearljr from la, i have her dvd alive is micheal jackson really dead.
all my friends do not think micheal is alive , i can not seem to get them to believe me at all, they mainly laugh at me. but i will be here until the end i will not let them pull me down, i love micheal and i will not let him down. thankyou.

Comments

• loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    thank heavens there is someone else ! i live in midlands and am laughed at too
    ...................xxxxx so hello to you jackie xxxx
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Hello Jackie from Bath!
    OMGosh.....we went to England over Christmas. I have to tell you, I fell totally in love with Bath. It was so beautiful! All of England was beautiful! We saw the Roman bathes, the cathedral, walked the streets of history....and even got to see Diana's dresses that were on tour at that time. It was awesome! All of England was really special to me. Part of my family came from the UK region......grandparent/great-grandparents etc....
    Welcome to forum....looking forward to reading more from you!

Blessings to you always!
  • angranityangranity Posts: 339
    Welcome to the forum! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I'd be laughed at too, - and that's why I have started with little. I once told 'bout it to my friend and now he makes fun of me sometimes, but I don't give a sh*t 'cus I know about the hoax by myself. I don't need anyone else to know.. Also, I've told my brother of it but he doesn't investigate on it (and isn't a big MJ fan) but he still is very convinced it's a hoax. We will see? July.. 2011? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Welcome home. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Hi Jackie from Bath. I fell in love with Bath too when I was last in the UK. I remember having lunch in a lovely place near the roman baths. Was it called the Pump Room? or a name similar to that.
    Oh, and most importantly welcome.
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    Hi Jackie - I'm from Kent and I love Bath.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Don't worry, people laugh at me too. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> When my own parents talk to other people about how much I love Michael, they have to add "Oh! And he's alive!" in a sarcastic voice <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> But don't let that bother you, it doesn't bother me. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Welcome! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • 1321900biykh6lro5.gif

welcome