Greetings from Germany

Minchen85Minchen85 Posts: 4
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hello everybody,
I want to introduce myself to you all:
I'm a 25 years-old female living in the middle-west of Germany.
I'm a loyal devotee of Michael now for about 20 years, really I am.
The first Christmas I can remember at the age of 5, the best Christmas gift I got was a life-size Michael Jackson poster, all the other stuff I got, I really can't recall...
So Michael was with me on my journey through life, sometimes more, sometimes less present but always with me in my heart.
As the TII shows were announced I was so excited, I couldn't wait to see the King of Pop in action again.
When I got the news of Michael's passing - it was Friday morning 6am when I heard about - I was just taking a shower, standing there the water flowing, and I was in a state of shock. I couldn't move for about ten minutes, then I went and checked everything I could find on TV, Internet, radio and so on...I just couldn't believe it...
For me in that time, Michael really died, that time of mourning was really hard, I can tell you. I saw there some strange things going on, but I just didn't think about asking questions. And then, more than 8 months later I started reading in a german forum where all those strange things going on were listed and where the users were searching for evidence for the truth.
Since this time I believe a hoax could be possible, it would fit to Michael, just imagine what a show would be going on right now.
But I can also imagine a conspiracy, a plot, a murderer.... don't know
I just know that we don't know the truth. And that's what I wanna find out.
I'm excited to discuss with you here about all those clues, and hope to get news faster than in Germany <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
So, if I forgot something, just ask me <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Greetings from Germany
Minchen

Comments

• WELCOME to our family Minchen85!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I'm very glad that we're getting new people on board, we need fresh points of view on the puzzles that we are trying to solve now. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

"THE TRUTH WILL PREVAIL"

L.O.V.E
  • angranityangranity Posts: 339
    Welcome to the forum, Minchen85! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Welcome - I'm excited to have you here as well. Blessings <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Minchen85, welcome to the family. Hopefully, together we can find the truth.

There's power in numbers. Good to have you here. Glad you joined and looking forward to hearing from you. God Bless xoxoxo
  • Hi Minchen, I´m from Germany as well.
    Just feel at home here, like I do! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Welcome to the forum. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Hope you enjoy the ride with us. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Thank you everyone, for your warm welcome!
    I'm excited to discuss, write and find more clues with you <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • starchildstarchild Posts: 374
    Thank you everyone, for your warm welcome!
    I'm excited to discuss, write and find more clues with you <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Welcome to the forum, Minchen85!
    (A belated welcome, but still.)
    <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->