Michael Jackson The IMMORTAL World Tour- Dec 3rd

YuliaYulia Posts: 122
edited January 1970 in News
<!-- m -->http://myplay.me/5xo<!-- m -->

I don't want to think pessimistic, but this lasts too much yet... December 3rd. So till then.. I suppose nothing will happen. and after all this is nothing but another tribute

Comments

• angranityangranity Posts: 339
    Thanks for sharing this information, Yulia.

But if your point is that MJ is placing his comeback on December 3rd, then I have to disagree with you. Sorry about that! <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> Because if you ask me, Michael has made his point very clear that he is coming back this year, in July.

EDIT:
    But if this was only to announce the date for Immortal World Tour, then just simply nevermind what I said above and continue living your life! Also, as sad as it is. I live in Europe so I won't be able to get to see the Immortal World Tour. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • YuliaYulia Posts: 122
    no, my point is not that his comeback will be on dec 3rd. my point is that I think this might be another delay in everything. I don't believe his comeback will be with the immortal tour. But anyway, maybe this tour would have happened with or without his death hoax. But I just had the feeling, when I first read the news, that again until at least december 2011 we'll keep saying "keep the faith". till when..