Hi all

heartphantomheartphantom Posts: 722
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
I've been reading this forum for some time and i wanted to say hello to all members, moderators and admins.
Your posts are very interesting and you sure invested much time here, congratulations.
I am 80% Michael is alive, my gut and common sense usually helps, i save my 100% for a comeback.

Here is a short resume of my thoughts:

I still try to understand why the children's faces were shown before his "death" if this hoax was being planned for a long time - wouldn't it have been much easier for them to secretly meet their father after if they remained unkown?

I believe the trial is real, because i have no pertinent conclusions for how a court could be set like in a movie.

I think Murray's role is a scapegoat, fallen head in case Michael never comes back. (did Joe say something like that too?). If he comes back he would do it during the trial, that seems logical. If not, Murray would go in prison and Michael wouldn't be legally able to come back.

I am no sure of the FBI involvement in this hoax, if Michael is in a witness program protection and covered by FBI then the trial makes no sense. But on the other hand: no FBI = bribery. This is not good also because it's not a sign of a comeback. Obvious consequences for Michael and the ones helping him (who might have been bribed to help the hoax at the beginning). I am also thinking about this trial, misleading the court knowingly for years. No country allows it i am sure. Even with FBI involved, is anyone above law? MJ? FBI? Maybe a Cali lawyer's help needed in our speculations.

"This is it" is a film for sure but is it directed by MJ or by AEG or by Kenny? Still don't know.

Reason of the hoax?
1. Death threatnings? Seems most reasonable explanation. But Michael used to hide in his life a lot without people knwoing his location. And he would have find a less painful way to escape, he was probably threatened so much during the years that i really can't take this reason too serious. Plus taking the children with him would have been part of his plan.
2. A tool for FBI to reveal the dangerous facts and people. For me it's not a good reason because i am not sure of FBI yet. And i don't see what he could possibly had to shockingly expose using such a drastic measure. And for what? As Latoya said: Family first.
3.Planning it for years (for whatever reason) and this was the perfect moment to fulfill it. Why now? Leaving his fans, leaving his obligations, is this not deceiving or fooling everybody, fans especially ? Why adding deception and so much drama? <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
4.Emergincy. Forced to do it at that point for ...whatever reason. Michael didn't want to leave his fans, but had to. Michael didn't want to leave his children, but had to. Michael didn't want to leave his life. But had to.
Maybe one day we will know why.

Sorry, long introduction <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Comments

• SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Hi heartphantom and welcome here <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Hello and welcome heartphantom. Of all the oddities involved in this death hoax scenario, the children being unmasked at that precise time has always been too coincidental for me. I'm sure we'll have all our questions answered in time. It will be interesting to know how many of our assumptions and theories are right or wrong.
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Hey heartphantom..
    Welcome! Nice to see you here....great post with really great thoughts! Thank you for posting them.....
    Have a beautiful day!
    Wishingstar
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Welcome to the forum heartphantom. Thanks for sharing your thoughts, and unfortunately, it's the answers to all your questions that we are looking for....that's what keeps us here. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Hopefully, soon, we shall have all those answers from the man himself....

I can't cope much longer as I've totall lost my mind..God bless and hope to read your posts.