TIAI May 1

TS_commentsTS_comments Posts: 239
edited July 2011 in TIAI
Sting.jpg<br /><br />It’s time for another level.  8-)<br /><br />We are now at the most important level: who is the focus of The Sting?  Keep in mind the possibility that more than one person or entity is the focus.<br /><br />Most specifically, though, we need to investigate whether the entire court is in on the hoax, or could the court itself be the focus of the FBI investigation (or part of the investigation).  Some have already proposed this possibility, while others have summarily dismissed it.  As always, please do not dismiss any theory until it has been thoroughly debunked.  And whatever theory you personally believe, try to debunk your own theory; many hoax investigators are still not doing this.<br /><br />In favor of the court sting theory, let me point out a few things.  Some say that the court did the right thing back in the 2005 acquittal, so why would it be investigated?  The reality is that the defense and jury did the right thing, but what about the prosecution?  We already know about Aphrodite’s testimony, and Tom Sneddon (TS  :lol: ), etc.<br /><br />We also know that for years the FBI investigated MJ, and the pedophile claim; but they found nothing against MJ.  Could it be that in the process of this investigation, the FBI found evidence of corruption in the LA prosecution and the MJ trial?  Could it be that as a result, the FBI in cooperation with MJ decided to make the LA court system the focus of a sting operation?  Please remember that the “top priority” of the FBI is “public corruption” in government agencies; and their investigation specifically includes “verdicts handed down in courts” <br />{http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/investigate/corruption}.<br /><br />We are also at the point, which I mentioned earlier, of running two different coherent theories in parallel.  And as we try to put all the pieces together—including the research of previous levels, as well as the new information that we will get during the hearings—hopefully one of the two theories will fall into place, and the other one will fall apart.<br /><br />Although there are endless minor variations within these two main coherent theories, for the purpose of this level we are only examining two basic theories: the court is in on the hoax, or the court is not in on the hoax (other than the defense, and maybe a few other key people).  For the sake of discussion, we can refer to these two theories as “hoax court” and “sting court”.<br /><br />In level one, we found that the ambulance photo was staged in advance.  In level two, we found that at least a few key people in the FBI are helping with the hoax (and cooperating with one or more in the LAFD).  In level three, there are still a few different ideas about who or what (if anything) went in the ambulance on the stretcher to UCLA; most agree however that a corpse was not used.<br /><br />Even though level three is still unresolved, yet we can and should start investigating level four (The Sting).  Actually, level three and four are closely related—so much so that if we get a clear answer to level four, then level three will probably be easy to resolve (and vice versa).<br /><br />To be more specific: if it’s hoax court, then there would be little if any need to use a corpse; but if it is sting court, then the corpse theory has a strong case.  This would not only reduce the people who would need to be in on it, but it would also allow witnesses to testify truthfully in real court under oath (both witnesses who are in on it, and those who are not).<br /><br />It has been suggested that this would constitute entrapment; but sting versus entrapment does not depend on using a dummy versus a corpse.  It would be possible to use a dummy, and still qualify as entrapment, if the job was done so airtight that nobody could figure it out.  On the other hand: it would be possible to use a corpse, and not qualify as entrapment, as long as there are plenty of clues and evidence that MJ is still alive.  If the hoax forums can figure out that MJ is alive, when most of the members are not even professional investigators, then what excuse would the LA prosecution have for not figuring it out?<br /><br />Please do not let this thread become the primary discussion for all the things that happen during the hearings; there will be other threads for that purpose.  Just bring into this thread discussion and evidence related to the focus of The Sting, and especially whether it is hoax court or sting court.

Comments

• GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Hi TS....what's that animal...or what is it..?

OK...I am ashmaed to admit I don't know what;s a sting operation. I'll go make some reading about it.

"See" you soon <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • Yambo3003Yambo3003 Posts: 291
    Hi TS....what's that animal...or what it is...?

The Scorpion <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    It's a scorpion hahahah The Scorpion <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Well, thanks to God Google:

"In law enforcement, a sting operation is a deceptive operation designed to catch a person committing a crime. A typical sting will have a law-enforcement officer or cooperative member of the public play a role as criminal partner or potential victim and go along with a suspect's actions to gather evidence of the suspect's wrongdoing.

Sting operations are common in the United States, but not allowed in other countries such as Sweden and the Netherlands."
  • Kristina4LOVEKristina4LOVE Posts: 622
    In level one, we found that the ambulance photo was staged in advance. In level two, we found that at least a few key people in the FBI are helping with the hoax (and cooperating with one or more in the LAFD). In level three, there are still a few different ideas about who or what (if anything) went in the ambulance on the stretcher to UCLA; most agree however that a corpse was not used.

Aha you are not saying anymore that photo was staged on "the other day", but it was staged in advance, so that makes me think that you didn't debunk my Exif data and nobody else did either!

Thank you TS for new mind blowing puzzle! <!-- srespect/ -->respect/<!-- srespect/ -->
    I will be back with my theory after a nice sleep, maybe i'll see some kind of dream about this Sting Operation.

L.O.V.E to all! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    My first reaction is that it is a hoax court......this is based purely on the images we saw of the Dr Murray Preliminary trial in January with all the toys placed strategically around the courtroom. I don't know about the Court System in the USA but in Australia this does not happen. It seemed like they were put there as a clue to show that the scene was a circus, a show, staged......

However, this does not necessarily mean that the entire number of people in the courtroom are in on it - it could just be the presiding Judge and maybe one or two other key higher Court personnel. Maybe the other people attending that day believed that its a "quirk" of the Judge to have toys around the courtroom.

Perhaps it is a hoax court to help with the sting of people higher up in the LA justice system <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    I said I wasn't going to get caught up again with TS's crypic puzzles..............BUT

I found this fantastic document which explains everything in simple language.

I always think back to the 911 call.......when the paramedic hangs up on the caller because..."He has a higher authority than me....."

Once again, we don't know any of the facts, so we can only speculate. I know that the people in the court rooms, are not in on it, as Twiggy from MJHOAX live, was in the latest courtcase with Pearl Jnr.

There has been different courtrooms and different judges....

My point is, if the court is in on it, why swap and change the judges ???? And courtrooms ??? TAX payers would not be very happy with all of the expenses involved in faking it... The less people, the better.

If the Judges are involved, then it must be orders from authorities much higher than them, because I cant imagine they would get involved for a film or whatever........Time is money..

This is an example from a sting vs entrapment article, where I believe the court system was involved... <!-- serrrr -->errrr<!-- serrrr -->

<!-- m -->http://lsr.nellco.org/cgi/viewcontent.c ... =1#search=<!-- m -->"sting+operations+entrapment"
    If MJ's hoax death is a sting operation (amongst other things), wouldn't our discussions here alert the subjects of it and jeopardise it?

A sting operation means something or someone is used a bait, right?
    In this case, Michael's death is the bait? Sorry if this sounds stupid but I don't have an idea about how MJ's fake death could be the bait <!-- sconfused/ -->confused/<!-- sconfused/ -->
    I need help to understand this as now I'm kind of confused
    In favor of the court sting theory, let me point out a few things. Some say that the court did the right thing back in the 2005 acquittal, so why would it be investigated? The reality is that the defense and jury did the right thing, but what about the prosecution? We already know about Aphrodite’s testimony, and Tom Sneddon (TS <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ), etc.

We also know that for years the FBI investigated MJ, and the pedophile claim; but they found nothing against MJ. Could it be that in the process of this investigation, the FBI found evidence of corruption in the LA prosecution and the MJ trial? Could it be that as a result, the FBI in cooperation with MJ decided to make the LA court system the focus of a sting operation? Please remember that the “top priority” of the FBI is “public corruption” in government agencies; and their investigation specifically includes “verdicts handed down in courts”
    {http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/investigate/corruption}.

I don't understand. If the prosecution was corrupted in the 2005 trial, the sting should be directed to people in the prosecution team in 2005, right?
    Now who is in the prosecution team of Murray? Are they the subject? Or why the court should be the subject of the S.O.? It's not the same court from 2005. Sorry if i sound stupid but I don't understand <!-- sconfused/ -->confused/<!-- sconfused/ -->
    Gianafelicia, we're back <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ --> <!-- sparty/ -->party/<!-- sparty/ -->

As much as I was going to stay away, the man has me hooked again..

I don't think it is about the 2005 trial (but who knows). It could be about corruption in general within the courts.

But I will say this.....I can't help thinking Thome Thome has something to do with it. He sleezed his way into MJ's life, with Jermaines blessings, which seems odd, knowing he has warrants and a shady past....a long history of embezzlement and fraud.........and much more. What if he planned to kill MJ for his money ??? This would warrant as a sting..or setup...Michaels money is the bait. I don't think MJ would be that naive or stupid....he did a check on this man..I'll leave it at that, but the signs and hints were left by Mj himself... (I'm probably wrong here)

[youtube:286yfrpg]
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TpIwBrr ... dded#at=99<!-- m -->
    What if he planned to kill MJ for his money ??? This would warrant as a sting..or setup...Michaels money is the bait.

I don't see how killing MJ would open the way to his money. The children inherit it and The Estate administers the assets......you think John Branca would work together with Thome Thome to get to Michael's money <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> ?

The Estate is the perfect way to make a share for everyone involved <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> ...I really hope it's not the case
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    If MJ's hoax death is a sting operation (amongst other things), wouldn't our discussions here alert the subjects of it and jeopardise it?

In this case, Michael's death is the bait? Sorry if this sounds stupid but I don't have an idea about how MJ's fake death could be the bait <!-- sconfused/ -->confused/<!-- sconfused/ -->

For all we know the sting could have been completed months ago....and whomever they were after might have already been "stung" (caught).
    I am going to start a another topic all about sting operations, so I don't take over this thread...I am looking for other examples of sting operations and the courts...Maybe we can put some theories together and brains together and work out what is really going on with the courts......Cheers.
  • I am going to start a another topic all about sting operations, so I don't take over this thread...I am looking for other examples of sting operations and the courts...Maybe we can put some theories together and brains together and work out what is really going on with the courts......Cheers.

Could you please put a link to it...thanks

• Most specifically, though, we need to investigate whether the entire court is in on the hoax, or could the court itself be the focus of the FBI investigation (or part of the investigation). Some have already proposed this possibility, while others have summarily dismissed it. As always, please do not dismiss any theory until it has been thoroughly debunked. And whatever theory you personally believe, try to debunk your own theory; many hoax investigators are still not doing this.

I don't know how to debunk my theory when I have nothing to support. For example I believe the judge (as well as a few others in the court are apart of the hoax)...I think the judge is because MJ wants to be able to control the trial as it is to do with the hoax and since the judge has control on whether the autopsy photos are allowed, or the delay in the trial or even if it is televised etc. then he must be in on it...I don't think MJ would leave anything to chance...this is only my reasoning but you see I have no strong points, because I don't know how to bring out evidence when I have none...and logic can't even be used to establish a theory.

Also why even have this trial if the sting operation is done...or is it that the sting operation will come out in the trial because if it does, discussing a sting operation in progress isn't exactly protocol.
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    I think we're trying to give a step too far. Before knowing about the involvement of the court would need to know what happened at UCLA. You can not jump from the ambulance ride to the courthouse. We have UCLA and the medical examiners in the middle and for me this is more important than the other previous levels. It would be very easy trick two or three people inside the house of Michael, but from the moment the ambulance go to the hospital , things get more complicated. It is naive to think that only one doctor was involved, I know how an emergency department of a hospital is one of the busiest locations. If people learned from the 1:30 that Michael was there, I can not to think in no theory that fits. Michael was declared dead at 2:26, so he stayed too long at UCLA and a lot of people could have access to him, or if no, would raise a lot of suspicion!
    Looking through the side Hoax, the court must not be real, otherwise there would not be many people bearing false witness, starting with Cooper and his assistant.
    Or maybe everything is real: the Michael's death, Murray's guilt, the court, witnesses....
    No idea!
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    It's naive to think that in a high profile VIP situation, people wouldn't just shut up and do as their told, including looking the other way and making themselves scarce.
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    I've read a couple of books lately about Michael..mostly the one by Lynton Guest. It had me wondering as I read, about a conspiracy with the prosecutors and Sony. I'm sure it would be hard/impossible to bring down the LA prosecuting team and even more impossible to bring down Sony, an international company and a huge conglomerate. But, with things I read in that book I see that there was definitely involvement between the two that was to bring down Michael and for financial ruin and to force him to sell off the catalog.
    We are now seeing that Michael was not in dire financial ruin and had to sell off that catalog at any point. We are now seeing that he has many other solid assets as the hotels we've discovered. We are also finding that Michael is not only not in financial ruin and having to sell his catalog, but also is being cleared of molestation and being verified by the FBI investigation. All the things that was slandered upon his name are being cleared. Soon we will also know what this hoax/sting is for.
    I think that it is a sting that has been set up between Michael and by the FBI to right a wrong against Michael, but that probably has happened to many others, in the LA system. It was brought to front in the deep investigating of Michael by the FBI all those years.
    Heck, I could even see from that book, that there was major corruption and conspiracy going on between the prosecutor and Sony!!
    How does one rectify a mis-justice brought on by the legal system itself and not further look bad to the world or as though to be trying to further cover up what the prosecutor was trying to prove? How does one show that there is corruption with your own company (Sony) and not risk your life?
    Now, I know, since the beginning of this hoax/sting, Michael has got the biggest recording contract in history. But, that's because the sting is obviously against THEM. That just proves more to me that is who Michael/FBI is after.
    But, this is my feelings. It is showing me it is a sting and one by the FBI. I am just saying my WHY it is one.

<!-- smichael-jackson/ -->michael-jackson/<!-- smichael-jackson/ --> <!-- smichael-jackson/ -->michael-jackson/<!-- smichael-jackson/ --> <!-- smichael-jackson/ -->michael-jackson/<!-- smichael-jackson/ --> <!-- smichael-jackson/ -->michael-jackson/<!-- smichael-jackson/ --> <!-- smichael-jackson/ -->michael-jackson/<!-- smichael-jackson/ --> <!-- smichael-jackson/ -->michael-jackson/<!-- smichael-jackson/ --> <!-- smichael-jackson/ -->michael-jackson/<!-- smichael-jackson/ -->
  • MsTrinity333MsTrinity333 Posts: 355
    After going back through my posts on the Third Level on pages 3, 4, 7, 9, & 11 I have read nothing that has changed my mind concerning FBI involvement and a real body... Then again perhaps the Three Way Theory means a combination of all three possibilities. <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// -->

Others have posted lots of great investigative information about the whole corpse thing.
    I applaud all their hard work. <!-- sbeerchug -->beerchug<!-- sbeerchug --> I have stated my opinions; but I do not have the time or the energy to do all the background research to flesh them out as I am dealing with my own family issues concerning my out of control teenager that keep me busy as some on this forum have been privy to.
    Funny thing... just yesterday he asked me if I thought Michael Jackson was really dead. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> He's heard the rap part of Monster. <!-- selvis_/ -->elvis_/<!-- selvis_/ -->

I GO WITH STING
    We all know there have been death threats, dirty prosecutions, & business dealings against MJ. I find it hard to beLIEve only a dummy would be used in a sting. This is not ALL a movie. Something big is going on or else doctors who had contact with MJ over the yrs would not be going down. <!-- smj_dance/ -->mj_dance/<!-- smj_dance/ -->

No one allowed upstairs?, nobody RECOGNIZED MJ? elderly man? Asian? wrong bedroom, urine sample in bottle found in the bedroom, oxygen tanks, location & timing of 911 call...that day and the other dd, Jermaine's slip about MJ at the airport, missing security tapes, money & hard drive... official Autopsy report was released or finalized 09.09.09, Trauma Gershwin blood sample & second toe tag with same name. (Trauma Gershwin = hospital code for hi-profile cases) Soule Shaun, or Shaun Soule that MJ was supposedly admitted under meaning God is Gracious, fire alarm & lock-down of the facility, syringe with mysterious fingerprint? Sting.

By the way TS after living in Texas for four yrs I HATE Scorpions! <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ -->
    Imagine being in the bathroom at 2am...you hear a strange rustling behind the trash can. You move said trashcan to find a scorpion come charging straight for you! Can you say DEAD in less than 2 seconds?! <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ -->

But I love your sense of humor... <!-- sbow/ -->bow/<!-- sbow/ -->
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Is this a
    A) a sting court or
    B) a hoax court?

l_e361aed4f7fa48c898fa847e65113102.jpg
    http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/128/l_e361aed4f7fa48c898fa847e65113102.jpg

If A) were the answer (part of court being involved in illegal actions and being addressed by MJ's "case") I'd say Hollywood has nothing left to offer and Caliland has indeed become Barnum's Greatest Live Circus Show.
    If B) were the answer (nobody in court being involved in illegal actions and being addressed by MJ's "case"), I'd say the media have nothing left to offer and throwing newspapers and TV out of one's house is the only reasonable answer.

Alternatives:
    C) court is giving the stage scenery only (as if) and sting target is another entity not connected to court.
    D) court is a make.believe illusion for AIR / ARG purpose etc and there is no sting target at all.
    E) court is another communication marketplace as other stages we've seen and is meant to transport information and koinkidances for a certain purpose / to a certain public.

conrad_1811354c.jpg
    http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01811/conrad_1811354c.jpg
    The presence of the pink panther toy could mean a connection to detectives, thieves, values as well as entertainment.
    I prefer the white rabbit. LOL
    <!-- salbino/ -->albino/<!-- salbino/ -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891

In level one, we found that the ambulance photo was staged in advance. In level two, we found that at least a few key people in the FBI are helping with the hoax (and cooperating with one or more in the LAFD). In level three, there are still a few different ideas about who or what (if anything) went in the ambulance on the stretcher to UCLA; most agree however that a corpse was not used.

TS, I've been following you and making comments on all of these threads. I have a huge respect for you but I do not see a progress or conclusion in any of your threads like you stated.

In level one, you say that we found that the ambulance photo was staged in advance. But I do remember that we talked about the possibilities about where and when it could have been taken. We never got to a conclusion like it was taken in advance. You are saying it right now. ALSO what happened to the leaf pattern inside of the ambulance? We discussed a lot about it but where's the conclusion?

In level two, you say that we found at least a few key people in the FBI are helping with the hoax. Where did we come to this conclusion? You were the one who suggested us that the FBI's possible involvement and again you are the one who is saying us that a couple of FBI agents are helping the hoax. How do we know it if you didn't say it to us? We didn't get to that conclusion in our discussion.

In level three, you say that we made progress. IF creating irrational theories and talking about if the bushes outside of the house changed is a progress, then yes we did lots of progress! Other than that, everyone stated their opinion and most of them were entitled to their opinions. How do we know which one is the right one? If there is no conclusion, why do we start discussing about it? What's the purpose? And as I wrote above, I do not see any conclusions on those threads like you stated and some of the things we discussed about are left behind without any mention about them like the leaf pattern.

I will be still stating my opinion about the trial and keep reading the posts and I do hope that we get to a conclusion at the end of it. Blessings.

MJ "died" due to proforol overdose. Many people lose their lives with the same cause because the doctors give these kind of drugs irresponsibly and the pharmacies maintain the patients these drugs. How about if Michael wanted to help FBI to stop this?
    My Theory:

I do believe that this is a sting operation and there're just a few key people in all of the authorities that are involved with the hoax. The same goes with the trial as well. Not everyone knows about the hoax but the judge and probably Murray's attorney is in the known of it. So this makes the trial another hoax too but a hoax that looks like real! It's all just an illusion but there must be reality in it too and I do believe that, that's the most important reason why not everyone knows about the hoax. The emotions of the non hoaxers give this illusion a reality side. So there's a trial going on that some of the people think that it is real but it is just the illusion of a real trial.

I still go with a dead body was used in the ambulance to keep as minimum people as possible in on the hoax and the same goes for the trial too.

A question to debunk my theory:

If everyone doesn't know about the hoax, didn't they realize something weird is going on with all the toys in the courtroom?

Answer:

I'm sure that they realized the toys but the procedure going on at the trial must have been convincing enough for them to believe that the trial is real.

Another question to debunk my theory:

If this is not a real trial, wouldn't it be a crime after the truth comes up?

Answer:

As long as the FBI is involved the hoax with the sting operation, it won't be a crime to create a fake trail.
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547

TS, I've been following you and making comments on all of these threads. I have a huge respect for you but I do not see a progress or conclusion in any of your threads like you stated.

In level one, you say that we found that the ambulance photo was staged in advance. But I do remember that we talked about the possibilities about where and when it could have been taken. We never got to a conclusion like it was taken in advance. You are saying it right now. ALSO what happened to the leaf pattern inside of the ambulance? We discussed a lot about it but where's the conclusion?

In level two, you say that we found at least a few key people in the FBI are helping with the hoax. Where did we come to this conclusion? You were the one who suggested us that the FBI's possible involvement and again you are the one who is saying us that a couple of FBI agents are helping the hoax. How do we know it if you didn't say it to us? We didn't get to that conclusion in our discussion.

In level three, you say that we made progress. IF creating irrational theories and talking about if the bushes outside of the house changed is a progress, then yes we did lots of progress! Other than that, everyone stated their opinion and most of them were entitled to their opinions. How do we know which one is the right one? If there is no conclusion, why do we start discussing about it? What's the purpose? And as I wrote above, I do not see any conclusions on those threads like you stated and some of the things we discussed about are left behind without any mention about them like the leaf pattern.

I will be still stating my opinion about the trial and keep reading the posts and I do hope that we get to a conclusion at the end of it. Blessings.

Pretty much what I've said on TS's other thread huh? Where was there a conscientious decision made? How did we all make a correct decision and advance the level? What was the decision made and by whom? Because I didn't vote.... Who made these levels and it sure seems there is a level in here, but a level of command!!
    I am grateful for TS, but it sure feels like he came in and said, this is how we are going to do it. You'll all research as I lead you, and I'll give you levels to complete..and reward you when ...WHAT?? I don't feel like we've collectively made a decison...IS HE SAYING WE ARE RIGHT ON ALL THESE ASSUMPTIONS???
    It just feels like we've missed the huge "shebangs" before we "level up". I didn't ever read on any of them..."YEAH!! THERE YOU GO...THAT IS RIGHT!!! YOU FIGURED THIS ONE THING OUT!!
  • Yambo3003Yambo3003 Posts: 291
    The trial date has been delayed again to September. Care to take a moment and comment about it, TS? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • YuliaYulia Posts: 122
    The trial date has been delayed again to September. Care to take a moment and comment about it, TS? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

I hope. But I also hope for an answer and not another question debate or anything. I am sick of this being a game because for me never was.