Hello

Steph22Steph22 Posts: 150
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hey guys,

I wanna introduce myself. I'm Steph from Germany and as you guys I am a devoted fan to Michael. He enriched my life in so many ways and I carry him in my heart every day. Not a day goes by where I don't think about him or listen at least to one song.
I have been reading in this forum for quiet a while now and decided to join. I have been a member of a different forum but they kicked me out because I didn't post that much even though I was posting. I hope this will not happen to me again while I am here.
I'm looking forward to discuss with you the different theories and clues. I have been glued to this hoax since the very first minute and still believe in it. I hope with you I will get some more insights and learn a lot.

with much love, Steph

Comments

• SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Welcome here Steph22. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    I have been a member of a different forum but they kicked me out because I didn't post that much even though I was posting. I hope this will not happen to me again while I am here.
    This will certainly not happen here.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Welcome Steph...glad you could join us. I'm sure you wont be kicked out for not posting. We have a guest forum here, as you know already.

Yes, we all hope he is still alive, and planning to comeback. Just know that we will be here with you during the journey...ups and downs..
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Glad to have you with us Steph. Welcome. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    Welcome to the most exciting roller coaster in the world! <!-- srr/ -->rr/<!-- srr/ -->
  • HeartbreakerHeartbreaker Posts: 8,644
    Hi and welcome!!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I hope you will enjoy being with us.
  • Hi Steph...welcome <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Kristina4LOVEKristina4LOVE Posts: 622
    WELCOME!!! <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
  • Steph22Steph22 Posts: 150
    Thanks for the warm welcome. I love this place.

God bless you all
  • Thanks for the warm welcome. I love this place.

God bless you all

Always let your conscience be your guide...I love that <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • eternalflameeternalflame Posts: 195
    Hi Steph! Have fun!
  • nickkhun23nickkhun23 Posts: 1
    Hello guys. I am Nick. Just joined on the request of a friend. I look forward to getting to know you all soon...
  • TheMoonIsDancingTheMoonIsDancing Posts: 1,003
    Hello and welcome! This is a great crowd here <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Hello guys. I am Nick. Just joined on the request of a friend. I look forward to getting to know you all soon...

Hi Nick and Welcome <!-- sbeerchug -->beerchug<!-- sbeerchug -->