TimesRemembered Says Hello & Final Proof I am not MJ

TimesRemembered777TimesRemembered777 Posts: 75
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hello Everybody!

I'm TimesRemembered from MJFC and I got a lot of PMs from many of you inviting me here to your forum, which was great timing because there is a nasty situation there with basically two people causing a lot of trouble -- thread stalkers. I feel very uncomfortable there now after two years. Two years is a long time and it's sad that people like that have to ruin it for everyone. But thank you so much for inviting me here and on such amazing timing. I didn't even get a chance to reply to all the wonderful PMs from you all, you're very sweet, thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

I am aware there's some people on MJFC who are also members here and vice versa because of the PMs I received so I would like to post my final voice message here if that's okay? This is my final proof that I'm not Michael Jackson. Some people complained about the "echo" in the other message and I was sick with a sore throat so hopefully this will be better and my sore throat is almost gone now so hopefully this will prove it once and for all.

Proof.aif - 16.49MB

Love,
T.R.

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

It was kind of clear the first time around. Sorry, but you sound like you have no teeth and are high on pot, you sound nothing like MJ. You are not talking in a natural way but clearly deliberately trying to copy Mike. Please stop it and most of all: not on here please. By posting stuff like this you are drawing attention to yourself. You are not MJ, fine you said it, I already heard it so case closed, thread locked.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

This discussion has been closed.