You've been struck by...

5m007h_Cr1m1n4l5m007h_Cr1m1n4l Posts: 10
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hey all,

I'm Chris. I heard about this forum from a friend of mine on Twitter, and after reading through a few threads, I decided to join. I've been a Michael Jackson fan since I was a toddler in the Thriller era.

With regard to the death hoax, my signature says it all: I want to believe! June 25, 2009 was a very surreal, very heartbreaking day for me; I've thought about Michael every day since then. Even though I'm not 100% sure that he's alive, just the thought that he is, and that he will return, warms my heart. I have read many theories about what the hoax is and the reason(s) why it happened/is still happening, but I'll never be fully convinced until the BAM. If and when the BAMsday happens, I will be overcome with joy, shock, and awe! Michael will have pulled off one of the truly greatest feats in human history.

I am very excited to see what July 4, 2011 will bring, if anything. I've seen numerous insider reports stating that Michael will return at noon on that day, as part of a Cirque du Soleil performance in London. I pray that he does return...it would be SO amazing!

Thank you to the forum creator for making this place possible...I'm happy to be here! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Comments

• cassicassi Posts: 175
    welcome to the forum, BUCKLE YOUR SEAT BELT <!-- smichael-jackson/ -->michael-jackson/<!-- smichael-jackson/ -->
  • welcome to the forum, BUCKLE YOUR SEAT BELT <!-- smichael-jackson/ -->michael-jackson/<!-- smichael-jackson/ -->
    Thanks, cassi!
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    welcome 5m007h_Cr1m1n4l!

I hope you will have nice time with us here <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • welcome 5m007h_Cr1m1n4l!

I hope you will have nice time with us here <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Thanks, ForstAMoon...I'm sure I will!
  • Nice to have you on the forum...love the name <!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->
  • Nice to have you on the forum...love the name <!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->
    Thanks! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I naturally assumed the name Smooth Criminal was already taken, so I decided to type it in (partial) "leetspeak."
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    Nice to have you on the forum...love the name <!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->
    Thanks! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I naturally assumed the name Smooth Criminal was already taken, so I decided to type it in (partial) "leetspeak."

hahahaha cool! <!-- srespect/ -->respect/<!-- srespect/ -->
  • Kristina4LOVEKristina4LOVE Posts: 622
    WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY!!!
    I hope that you will enjoy it as much as i do! <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
  • WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY!!!
    I hope that you will enjoy it as much as i do! <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
    Thank you, Kristina!
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    hello and welcome <!-- smj_dance/ -->mj_dance/<!-- smj_dance/ -->
  • hello and welcome <!-- smj_dance/ -->mj_dance/<!-- smj_dance/ -->
    Hello, and thank you. Your name reminds me of one of my favorite Elvis songs! <!-- selvis_/ -->elvis_/<!-- selvis_/ -->
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Welcome to forum <!-- sparty/ -->party/<!-- sparty/ -->
    Great to have you here!
    Blessings Always!
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    welcome to the forum SM
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    You're at home now...this is where you belong if you've had any doubts regarding the death of Michael Jackson..
    Together, we will get through the ups and downs...together, we will find the truth, and know that we are family and we will be with you every step of the way... whether the outcome is positive or negative, just know you are not alone.. <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug --> <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug --> <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug --> <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug --> <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug --> <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug --> ... Glad to have you here. God bless
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    Welcome welcome!
    michael_jackson_gif.gif
  • Welcome to our world - so glad to have you <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I am looking forward to hearing more of your thoughts about what we've discovered as well as your own findings. There is A LOT of information to sift through but some very valuable and eye opening information is stored in what might seems insignificant threads.

In addition to searching for the truth about what happened June 25, 2009, we are also big on setting the record straight. We want to see Michael vindicated from all of the lies and character assassination he endured. So, I look forward to having you on board with the fight - as it is a battle.

If some on this forum get a little stressed at times don't take it personally. It's been a long road with ups and downs and most likely the outbursts are not intended to attack you. I apologize in advance if this happens. We all mean well.

You come from a truly beautiful part of the USA, Big Sky country...I grew up just down the road. So, enjoy and know you are not alone.

Blessings to you this day and every day <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • looking4truthlooking4truth Posts: 1,450
    Welcome to our nuthouse. Enjoy... <!-- selvis_/ -->elvis_/<!-- selvis_/ --> <!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ --> <!-- spenguin/ -->penguin/<!-- spenguin/ --> <!-- smichael-jackson/ -->michael-jackson/<!-- smichael-jackson/ --> <!-- salbino/ -->albino/<!-- salbino/ --> <!-- sparty/ -->party/<!-- sparty/ --> <!-- srr/ -->rr/<!-- srr/ -->
  • eternalflameeternalflame Posts: 195
    A warm welcome to you! And don´t hesitate to use the smilies!! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- sbeerchug -->beerchug<!-- sbeerchug -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Welcome. <!-- salbino/ -->albino/<!-- salbino/ -->
  • Thank you all for the warm welcome. I would say that after exploring this board for the past few days, my mind is A LOT more open to the possibility that Michael may still be with us. A part of me thinks this notion is foolish, and yet the number and nature of the "coincidences" surrounding Michael's death and its aftermath are too plentiful to simply dismiss. Maybe it's a case of "seeing too much into things" or "seeing what we want to see," but I'm not so sure anymore...

I'm looking forward to interacting with people on here and sharing my love for Michael and his work.
  • welcome 5m007h_Cr1m1n4l! I am glad you decided to join our forum even if you are not 100% sure. At least you are honest. blessings.
  • Welcome 5m007h_Cr1m1n4l! The spelling of your name is very creative. You certainly do not have to be 100% sure that Michael is alive in order to be part of our family. I believe very few of us are 100% positive, at least not all of the time. One thing I think we are good at here is listening when people do waiver we respond in a very caring way, but we remind them the list of things that got us beLIEving in the the first place. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Hi Chris! Welcome! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- sbounce/ -->bounce/<!-- sbounce/ --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> I hope you'll find this is a great place to be. I'm looking forward to hearing your perspective on details especially since you're a long-time fan. From being here for almost 2 years, it's the preponderous weight of the hundreds (maybe thousands) of detailed evidences of a hoax that convinces me, though on rare occasion I question my sanity ever so briefly. <!-- serrrr -->errrr<!-- serrrr --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I hope too that MJ intends on coming back, because few will really beLIEve until he BAMS.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Welcome home. <!-- smj_dance/ -->mj_dance/<!-- smj_dance/ -->