hey everyone from Spain :)

ontheboogieontheboogie Posts: 2
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hi everyone, i'm a huge fan of Michael! At first I actually believed he had died, but that was because I hadn't started investigating ...I became a beLIEver just a week ago, when I started watching videos about Michael's hoax and reading all the investigations and evidences you have posted in this forum, so I decided to join in this community today <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Just wanna share my thoughts and opinions with you all!

*By the way, you'll notice my English's not perfect, i'm sorry about all the mistakes i'm sure i'll make. I'll try my best <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Comments

• suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    hey there welcome. thats ok about your language sometimes around here i type in a whole other language also. trouble is i don't know any other language <!-- spale/ -->pale/<!-- spale/ --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- spenguin/ -->penguin/<!-- spenguin/ -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Welcome here ontheboogie <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    Welcome ontheboogie! Well you will definitely improve your English skills on here! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I am so excited to have you here! Enjoy your investigative journey!
  • Welcome to our world. We are excited to have you here. There is a lot of information but don't be afraid to ask questions and we'll direct you to further reading if needed. I look forward to hearing your thoughts.

Be blessed <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • eternalflameeternalflame Posts: 195
    Hi dear!
    Never mind about your English. I´m from Germany. You´ll improve your English quite quickly here, and smilies are international anyway! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Hello and welcome. Great to have new believers on board. Looking forward to reading your posts. God Bless xoxo
  • mj777gilmj777gil Posts: 21
    Hi ontheboogi!
    Muchos saludos también desde España!
    It is great to see that the number of beLIEvers in Spain is also increasing!
    <!-- smichael-jackson/ -->michael-jackson/<!-- smichael-jackson/ -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Welcome home. <!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->