Is Michael Jackson alive living in new Jersey? Just saw him.

finfinfinfin Posts: 648
edited July 2011 in Hoax Theories
Thanks to @Hayven7 on Twitter  :lol: mj_dance/<br />Is Michael Jackson alive living in new Jersey? Just saw him<br /><br />

Comments

• loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    michael does not drive does he ???????????
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    Thanks,I saw this video on FB.
    I had to laugh, how cool would that be ... MJ flits around in the Porsche. <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->

You can not see very much but there is a similarity there, but he is unlikely.
    Lots of Love
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    Do you think it is a prank I can't see driving around like that on his
    own
  • finfinfinfin Posts: 648
    michael does not drive does he ???????????

I understand Michael does drive, but he does not drive much nowadays <!-- sbounce/ -->bounce/<!-- sbounce/ -->

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTXC7fSzqFSmbKFvbiNw172l5mJk-PVsdSQ9ODPaKCs38rv-M2TZg
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    OMG...is that a Carrera Porshe? Cayman...? I can't believe this, but I saw one for the first time yesterday, in MY HICK town where there is NO one who could afford one. Looked just the same...
    Isn't that weird? I'm in Michigan btw, not NJ
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    <!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    I don't believe he would go out with his black fedora on. If he's going out, he is using disguises for sure. So, that's not Michael.
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    At this juncture, he could go out with the fedora, the glove and spin and stand on his toes in plain sight and no on would believe it was him. He’s safe <!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->
  • At this juncture, he could go out with the fedora, the glove and spin and stand on his toes in plain sight and no on would believe it was him. He’s safe <!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->

I agree, they will automatically say, he is an impersonator. Listen anything is possible. The Cascio's family don't they live in NEW JERSEY?? That is and idea, maybe he went to see them?
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    unless it sits pretty low i would guess this person is fairly short and possibly female.
  • Thanks to @Hayven7 on Twitter <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- smj_dance/ -->mj_dance/<!-- smj_dance/ -->

Is Michael Jackson alive living in new Jersey? Just saw him

[youtube:2k0tiqqu]

LOL - and these guys just happened to have a video camera...why? I'm sorry, but I'm skeptical that it's him. Hope so - but don't think so. Blessings.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    [size=14pt]Michael was identified from his Californian DRIVERS LICENSE[/size]<br /><br /> :lol:
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Thanks to @Hayven7 on Twitter  :lol:  mj_dance/<br /><br />Is Michael Jackson alive living in new Jersey? Just saw him<br /><br />
    <br /><br />LOL - [size=14pt]and these guys just happened to have a video camera...why?[/size] I'm sorry, but I'm skeptical that it's him. Hope so - but don't think so. Blessings.
    <br /><br />Exactly! I bet that guy in the Porsche is a friend of these guys who have the camera. They decided to make this joke and upload the video on youtube and see how many people jumps on this video. I'm sure that they're laughing so hard to see some of the people believed that it was Michael himself in the car.
  • Although I seriously doubt that is Michael, don't the Cascios live in New Jersey? Ummm...
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    I don't believe its MJ, but people do carry cameras all the time...there phone cameras, and yes this person is probaly just a look-a-like.
  • christinachristina Posts: 14
    Hi !<br />My first reaction was also : OK, these guys are playing with us ; they just decided to make a joke : Michael wouldn't go out with his black fedora on...<br />BUT ... then I saw on the french page of Yahoo a reference from a tabloid article (dated May 5th) which title was : <br /><br />Start the car, Michael, Start the car !<br /><br />This article is explaining how Michael supposedly left New York after September 11, 2009 driving a car with Marlon Brando and Elisabeth Taylor... [size=14pt]such a coincidence, don't you think ? [/size]<br /><br />here's the link : http://fr.news.yahoo.com/michael-jackson-démarre-michael-démarre-103700713.html&lt;br /><br />Blessings
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    This was really hilarious! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> i'm more than sure it's not him, may be one of his impersonators!
  • Hi !<br />My first reaction was also : OK, these guys are playing with us ; they just decided to make a joke : Michael wouldn't go out with his black fedora on...<br />BUT ... then I saw on the french page of Yahoo a reference from a tabloid article (dated May 5th) which title was : <br /><br />Start the car, Michael, Start the car !<br /><br />This article is explaining how Michael supposedly left New York after September 11, 2009 driving a car with Marlon Brando and Elisabeth Taylor... [size=14pt]such a coincidence, don't you think ? [/size]<br /><br />here's the link : http://fr.news.yahoo.com/michael-jackson-d%C3%A9marre-michael-d%C3%A9marre-103700713.html<br /><br />Blessings
    <br /><br /> It said september 11, 2001  not 2009.. and this was because of a terrorist attack.  They did not even stop for food, they said that Marlon Brandon was always hungry..  lolol/
  • christinachristina Posts: 14
    september 11, 2001 ! of course !... sorry !!!
    <!-- sbow/ -->bow/<!-- sbow/ --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    Do any of us live in that state? Just wondering...I saw that car here...maybe he's visiting the places we live. He did go over there were Souza is, right? Where else has he?dodo been spotted???
    Just wonderin'
  • willddoMJwillddoMJ Posts: 699
    and i saw MJ deliver pizza next door <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • and i saw MJ deliver pizza next door <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

You are so lucky !!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • JMseesMJJMseesMJ Posts: 48
    Maybe Michael bought No. 777 of that Porsche Cayman S Design Edition 1.
    Only 777 vehicles of that model were ever produced.....<!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ -->
    If that's him in the car he must have a customized interior though. 

Mmmmh, the Germans sure know how to built beautiful cars, don't they S ? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    The guys with the camera drive a Mercedes btw.

I take it as a funny (belated) B-Day gift. New Jersey rocks socks.....
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    MJ must have shrunk a lot! <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->
  • JMseesMJJMseesMJ Posts: 48
    Looks like driving this little beauty brings a pepsodent smile on his face....