Slow forum

Migration done, but forum still tooo slow. How is it for you?

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Works fine here.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Significantly Slower in London as well!

With L.O.V.E
    I had it right after the migration. Flushed my DNS cache and now it's fine. I will contact the host to explain the problem though.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• it is also slow in canada..
  • Kristina4LOVEKristina4LOVE Posts: 622
    It's working very well in Dubai <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    It has been pretty slow here in the US as well.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    it's very slow for me too
  • It has been pretty slow here in the US as well.

Yes, I second that about the US. I had thought it might just be my connection until I saw that it was slow for other folks as well.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Bad last night, fine this morning. Seems to be slow for me when the mini-chat is active, which it was last night, but isn't this morning. Don't know if that could cause it.
    Hmmm, I disabled the minichat for a day. Let me know if it's better.

• GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    it's better
  • heartphantomheartphantom Posts: 722
    Better so far.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Yes, definitely better today. Shame if the chat has to go though in order to get the speed back.
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Better for me. I thought it was my browser. Safari always has some glitches. but I do miss seeing the little chatter box up top.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Yes, definitely better today. Shame if the chat has to go though in order to get the speed back.
    ditto
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    I hope the mini chat comes back <!-- sbounce/ -->bounce/<!-- sbounce/ -->
  • hachimanhachiman Posts: 188
    Let me guess. Because of the Penguin? It's still abit slow for me but should get better soon. I like the other chatroom better. (:
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I couldn't access the whole site for about 2 hours this afternoon, but now it's back! <!-- serrrr -->errrr<!-- serrrr --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

It's definately faster it seems, so that's good, thanks!
  • heartphantomheartphantom Posts: 722
    Looks perfect, runs fast <!-- sparty/ -->party/<!-- sparty/ -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Let me guess. Because of the Penguin? It's still abit slow for me but should get better soon. I like the other chatroom better. (:

How do you know? <!-- spenguin/ -->penguin/<!-- spenguin/ -->

<!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->
This discussion has been closed.