Whats up with the bruises on Michaels hands..

2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
This was from the 02 arena, during his announcement. I know we all focused on his hands, but has anyone noticed this before. ????

Possible reasons a fall on his knuckles, or maybe post-operative sugery marks eg IV injection site??

Comments

• ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    or prosthetic make-up on hands maybe <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    This is the original picture.(sorry of this has been discussed before, but it supports the fact that he may have had some surgery prior to the announcement, OR he did have a fall or punched a wall)
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    How do I view/open this pic? If I click on it .. nothing...
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Wasn't there a discussion of him falling right before the announcement? I remember reading that somewhere, as if he was being man handled by Tohme or somebody? Can't remember who, but I remember the discussion either here or on Official MJ fanforum.
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    I can not see the picture. To post again, please.
    Thanks for posting. That hand seems not to Michael. Is very small and very aged! It seems even a prosthesis, or the hand of someone older.
    Can someone focus on the hands of Michael TII and post here?
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Does anyone remember this TMZ article?<br />Jacko Caught Red-Handed<br /><br />2/6/2009 1:50 PM PST by TMZ Staff  <br /><br />Looking like he just got out of a Silkwood shower, Michael Jackson left his home away from home -- aka a Beverly Hills medical facility -- sporting a medical cap, drawn in Liza Minnelli brows, Britney shades, his de rigueur surgical mask and a pair of hands that formerly belonged to Jason Vorhees.<br /><br />Make me wanna scream!<br /><br />0206_so_vein_200.jpg<br />http://www.tmz.com/2009/02/06/jacko-caught-red-handed/<br /><br />The photo gallery no longer exists.  <br /><br />Are those his hands?  They seem like the hands of an elderly person...
  • Kristina4LOVEKristina4LOVE Posts: 622
    Does anyone remember this TMZ article?<br />Jacko Caught Red-Handed<br />2/6/2009 1:50 PM PST by TMZ Staff  <br /><br />Looking like he just got out of a Silkwood shower, Michael Jackson left his home away from home -- aka a Beverly Hills medical facility -- sporting a medical cap, drawn in Liza Minnelli brows, Britney shades, his de rigueur surgical mask and a pair of hands that formerly belonged to Jason Vorhees.<br /><br />Make me wanna scream!<br /><br />0206_so_vein_200.jpg<br />http://www.tmz.com/2009/02/06/jacko-caught-red-handed/<br /><br />The photo gallery no longer exists.  <br /><br />Are those his hands?  They seem like the hands of an elderly person...
    <br /><br /><br />These can't possibly be Michael's hands! At that time he was only 49, NOT 79!  lolol/ <br />My step father is 55 now and his hands look NOTHING like these, those must be hands of a very old man! <br /><br />L.O.V.E
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Those look like the hands of Shaun Soule, the old hospice patient. <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I know there were other dirty marks on the palms of his hands too, as well as on his pants, and I did hear he had fallen prior to climbing to the stage. I've lost all my pics 2 or 3 times due to all the computer problems we've had, and my son redoing the system. <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ -->
  • puppylovepuppylove Posts: 10
    People, look at the nails...that is Michael's hands, which should put to rest whether it was him at the 02. I saw another pic with his hand on his chest, and the nails were the same. Definately Michael.!!!!
  • Miss.PeppersMiss.Peppers Posts: 998
    It could be arthiritis in his fingers... he was known to suffer from arthiritis and you can see it more clearly in the bones of his wrists. Arthiritis in the hands causes the joints to swell.

Ive also read that lupus can have the same effect on joints.

Bless his hands.. i just want to kiss them. They dont look elderly, they look like beautiful 50 year old Michael hands. Perfection. xx
  • heartphantomheartphantom Posts: 722
    Once again i am confirmed Michael wasn't well in TII.
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    I am confused about hands, but the face of 02 guy is too weird to be Michael....
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I'm so sorry, I was referring to the TMZ veiny hand pic as being SS, and then I was referring to the 02 MJ hand. Of course I believe 02 was MJ 100%. He's gorgeous head to foot! I should have re-read my post before leaving it. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • Miss.PeppersMiss.Peppers Posts: 998
    It does upset me when people say things about MJ.. comments such as his hands look elderly is not nice. He suffered from Lupus and Arthiritis and lets not forget the Vitiligo affected his skin so much.

None of us are perfect... and i dont know what perfection is unless we judge from the artificial and airbrushed images the magazines present us.

To me those hands are beautiful because they are Michaels hands. What i wouldnt give to hold those hands, to kiss them, to squeeze them.... he is so beautiful.
  • puppylovepuppylove Posts: 10
    AMEN TO THAT STATEMENT.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Well said, Miss.Peppers. I was going to say the same thing but couldn't find a way to put it so nicely!
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    It does upset me when people say things about MJ.. comments such as his hands look elderly is not nice. He suffered from Lupus and Arthiritis and lets not forget the Vitiligo affected his skin so much.

None of us are perfect... and i dont know what perfection is unless we judge from the artificial and airbrushed images the magazines present us.

To me those hands are beautiful because they are Michaels hands. What i wouldnt give to hold those hands, to kiss them, to squeeze them.... he is so beautiful.

In this pic 0206_so_vein_200.jpg that hand does look like an older person's. I was referring to this one and not the O2 hands. I don't see that as not nice since it's a fact. And it's from TMZ so we don't even know if those are Michael's hands, an older person's hands, or Michael's hand phtoshopped to look older, to look like he could be "near death"...leading up to the "fake death". Like a clue or something, ya know?

Sorry if the word "elderly" offended anyone. <!-- smj_bad/ -->mj_bad/<!-- smj_bad/ -->
  • peacock7peacock7 Posts: 147
    I'd say let's poll to see who can find pictures of MJ's hands from 2008/2009. I think I saw his hand on Omer's video at 1:19. I'm not trying to convince anyone else though. On the old board, we looked at MJ's hands as he was sitting in balcony (looking for pic) at the This Is It rehearsals and at the 02 MJ's hands and compared. They looked different.

Those 90 something year old hands are not MJ's.

<!-- m -->http://floacist.wordpress.com/2007/06/1 ... l-jackson/<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://handfacts.wordpress.com/2009/06/ ... den-death/<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://handfacts.wordpress.com/2009/07/ ... -vitiligo/<!-- m -->
    Michael is beautiful no matter what. Just worried 'bout his health.
    It is these same hands that I see in "this is it".

michael-jackson-left-hand-2006.jpg

Michael's hands are large and the skin appears thinner and clear than in the O2.

Here a picture of this is it. It's the better that I could, but you can get an idea.

this-is-it-documentario-sobre-michael-jackson.jpg
    Michael is beautiful no matter what. Just worried 'bout his health.

It is just that. I love Michael, I admire and respect very much. He is a very charming and beautiful man, regardless of their appearance, To me he is wonderful and sensual.

Here is a hoax site, and all we were shown into the death have to investigate. When I said that his hands were aged, I remembered that the media portrayed it as a sign of illness and cause of death. The hands of Michael on This is it, It's not looking like this, so I think this picture really weird.
    I know that Michael has suffered from his illness, but do not think they could topple him, infamous as the media wants to convince us.

Hey guys, tempers here are a bit exaggerated. Everything that is said there are people here to criticize and give sermons unnecessary. Nobody owns the truth here, we have only opinions and that's all. We must return to discuss calmly as before. Some put Michael like a perfect and untouchable ... he never liked to be idolized,.

I love Michael, but I think that idolatry is not good for anyone.

Big hug!
  • Kristina4LOVEKristina4LOVE Posts: 622

In this pic 0206_so_vein_200.jpg that hand does look like an older person's. I was referring to this one and not the O2 hands. I don't see that as not nice since it's a fact. And it's from TMZ so we don't even know if those are Michael's hands, an older person's hands, or Michael's hand phtoshopped to look older, to look like he could be "near death"...leading up to the "fake death". Like a clue or something, ya know?

Sorry if the word "elderly" offended anyone. <!-- smj_bad/ -->mj_bad/<!-- smj_bad/ -->

I'm sorry if my words hurt somebody, but i was also (just like Andrea) referring to THIS TMZ picture, not the one from O2 conference! It's a picture of a hand, we don't even know who it belongs to....
    I love Michael's hands, they are very beautiful! And as we can see in TII Michael's hands were not looking old AT ALL, they are still young and beautiful and they look nothing like the one TMZ posted.

L.O.V.E to all!
    Nobody owns the truth here, we have only opinions and that's all. We must return to discuss calmly as before. Some put Michael like a perfect and untouchable ...
    Yes, idolatry is wrong and subjective for investigation. That 's why i know you will deny it, but take alook to remember:
    http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=19060#p329928
    Nobody owns the truth here, we have only opinions and that's all. We must return to discuss calmly as before. Some put Michael like a perfect and untouchable ...
    Yes, idolatry is wrong and subjective for investigation. That 's why i know you will deny it, but take alook to remember:
    http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=19060#p329928

Do you believe in Karen? I don't.
    Heart, In this story, I learned to believe what my eyes see and my heart feels. I do not see Michael decadent and weak This is it.
    At least for me, he was beautiful at 50. A bit thinner than normal, but was dancing, singing, shouting, chatting and smiling as usual. See some scenes again and think: who is dying, can run, dragging in the floor and sing live as he did?
    Karen said it was horrible, but several people said he was fine.
    Who you gonna believe? Just follow your instinct, then!
    Each one has their opinion, so ... <!-- sconfused/ -->confused/<!-- sconfused/ --> <!-- sconfused/ -->confused/<!-- sconfused/ --> <!-- sconfused/ -->confused/<!-- sconfused/ -->