Hello: This is your administrator: Goodbye!

Fallen_UranusFallen_Uranus Posts: 1
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
First of all, this is the last post for Uranus. Not so much because I want to, but because I will be banned before even being warned once more. But enough with the sniveling. I just want to make a bit clearer who the administrator of this forum is. I will not make further comments, only some narration. I only ask people, before they believe something that they are told, to have a look at what happened for themselves.
Yesterday, I posted a comment on Souza’s thread “TS and all else”, criticizing her behavior towards other members as not being democratic. I was admittedly a bit fierce. But, I was also banned without even a warning. Here is my post:
<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=127&t=16085&start=100#p329601<!-- l -->
Souza of course, continued as nothing had happened. I then send her an e-mail to ask her to lift the ban not only from my username but from my IP as well. And here is what was said:

Hello Souza, I am Uranus.
You probably remember me since you banned some hours ago.
Why? Just because I expressed my view of democracy criticising your words? By banning me, you only made yourself weaker to the opinion I expressed about democracy, since you abused your position as an administrator to silence me.
I did not violate the terms of use after all.
Therefore, I demand from you to lift the ban, for obvious reasons.
Have a nice totalitarian night.
Her first answer:
If people come and visit you in your own house and they spit on your carpet and are very unkind to you, insinuating things and calling you a dictator, are they still welcome?
The forum might be public, but it's still 'my house'. This is not the first time you are publically attacking me and you will continue to do so, simply because you apparently hate my guts and the way I run this website. THAT Uranus, is not my problem. I put to much time and effort into this website to be attacked by members who can't behave.
There are other hoax forums available on the net, I suggest you go to one of those and maybe you might find one with an admin that you like more.
Have a good day.
My answer:
I wonder whether you really believe your words or you just answer to finish off with me and keep me out of the forum. If the second one is the case, you can just clarify this to me, so that I stop communication with you and save time and energy for both of us.
First of all, what do you mean that "I hate your guts"? I do not even know you personally. How could I possibly do that? And please do not tell me that I want to discredit you for my secret dark reasons, because this would be outrageously ridiculous. You say that I have attacked you in the past. When really? My posts are 33. Show me one of those attacks of mine against you. It was mainly PureLove, bec and you that attacked me on my very first thread, accusing me that I got a new ID to post, that I called other people sheep, that I was bashing TS and that I wanted to brainwash the members of the forum, while I had neither done nor implied those things. The worst thing I've said is that you attack me instead of my arguments, because you do not have your own. And I believe that, and it is my right to do so.
And talking about rights, what about the forum being yours? Of course you put too much effort to maintain this forum and well done. Did anyone criticize you about the mantnaince of the forum or anything else? No. Now as far as opinions of the people are concerned, it is you in first place that should respect them and guarantee the freedom of expression in the forum. That means, that even if someone disagrees with you and does so with arguments, he/she should be welcome. That even means that you accept criticism in the way you run the forum. Since it is public all people will decide in a democratic way what is acceptable or not in the forum, not you. You could just rename it to Souza's investigation forum, if the case is the second. And even my completely straightforward last post did not aim you, but your behavior. And I do not even feel the need to apologise about it, not only because I did not attack you, but because it would be an insult to my self - dignity to watch in apathy, while you treat other members the same way you have treated me in the past.
It is you who have attacked me, I have not. I did not violate the terms of use(in my PS I was clear that I did not call you a dictator and that I only criticised your behaviour as not democratic), but you banned me. You did not even warn me about this. You abused excessively your authority as an administrator to silence me, while you banned me for my suggesting your behaviour as a parallel to totalitarian paradigms. And you dare to tell me that it is me the one who cannot behave.
I am yet here, discussing in a most straightforward way and I still demand from you to lift the ban of my username and IP.
Have a nice day, too, Souza,
Uranus.

And the final disappointment:
Maybe I wasn't clear enough: NO I will not lift your ban.

I wonder whether Souza will delete this thread immediately or not. We shall see. Anyway, I want you to know that my posts are only 33. You can see what I have written or not and judge for yourselves. As for the authenticity of the e-mails. E-mail me and I will forward them to you.

Goodbye,
Fallen Uranus

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    What are you? 12? Banned again, and stay away now please.

Thank you.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• hachimanhachiman Posts: 188
    Nothing to say.
  • Fallen_Uranus,

If I had been the administrator and banned you, and then you emailed me "demanding" that I re-instate your membership, I wouldn't have even bothered to respond to you. Who do you think you are demanding anything from the administrators of this site anyway? Why don't you go start your own website, and then you can say whatever you want. I say kudos to Souza for even taking the time to respond to your "demands".
  • Tink.I.AmTink.I.Am Posts: 878
    there+and+back+again+lane.jpg

8727148-isolated-beautiful-girl-shrugs-her-shoulders.jpg
  • heartphantomheartphantom Posts: 722
    <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> I am friends with Bec now so this post is not for her, but i too had to defend my arguments just like she did and i was told i was patronizing members and i got an awarning message from Souza. Now i'm skipping TS's threads but if anyone felt patronized by me, please tell me, maybe i'm out of my mind and i have no idea about it <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • cassicassi Posts: 175
    WOW!!!! mind control...
  • TheMoonIsDancingTheMoonIsDancing Posts: 1,003
    <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> All of this time and energy could be given to the real reason we are all here in the first place. I'm relatively new here and so far have seen a lot of this back and forth arguing. Its stupid, pointless and extremely immature. I've never personally had a problem with Souza or any of the Moderators so I can't take sides exactly as far as who said what and why. It does, however, seem like a lot of people on here are overly confrontational and are found nitpicking every little comment made that they don't like <!-- sargue/ -->argue/<!-- sargue/ --> . By doing this, aren't you doing the same thing that you accuse Souza of? I guess its past some of your bedtimes! If you were banned, you most likely had it coming. This forum isn't even about anyone of us: Its about M-I-C-H-A-E-L J-A-C-K-S-O-N. You know, this guy ----> <!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->
    <!-- srespect/ -->respect/<!-- srespect/ -->
  • heartphantomheartphantom Posts: 722
    <!-- smichael-jackson/ -->michael-jackson/<!-- smichael-jackson/ -->
  • Lovely OneLovely One Posts: 430
    I am laughing my butt off right now!!! "FALLEN URANUS" HAHAHAHAHA!

I couldn't even get past the name to read what they said!! I guess they were "Uranus" until
    they were banned. Then they became "Fallen Uranus" hahahaha !! (sorry I just find that sooo funny!)

<!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Goodbye uranus. You speak of democracy, yet even democracy has boundaries and guidelines which should not be violated. You crossed them. If every person with their own personal axe to grind with this forum or the admin would focus their energy at doing something constructive and helpful in the society they live we would be further advanced in the quest that originally brought hoax believers together in the first place, which is heal our world.
    I wish you well and may you make a difference to other's lives where you live.