Quotes and Meaning with the King of Pop

Shayphelps93Shayphelps93 Posts: 71
edited January 1970 in Michael's Speeches
I wasn't quite sure where exactly to post this. These are quotes from Michael's life, which is why I filed them under his life section in the forum, but I also feel they reveal strong evidence that the death hoax is real, so they may also belong under the general death hoax forum. I hope I haven't placed it in such an obscure and odd spot no one will be able to read it. I hope you guys look through it and post what you guys think! Thanks!
I would like some way to disappear where people don't see me anymore at some point. I don't want to grow old. I never want to look in the mirror and see that.
I feel this quote says it all. I am not sure when he said this quote (I found it on imdb.com, under his bio. page.), but it is quite obvious that Michael had been contemplating a way to escape from the media and find a place of solace for a while. And knowing Michael, after the sh*t that he had been rung through and the evils he had been exposed to in his life, Michael would have thought it the perfect plan, if he could somehow create peace and privacy for himself, yet create awareness and educate people on the evils of this world, and what he we could do to solve it, at the same time. Hence this elaborate Death Hoax. Perhaps we are wrong for the reason(s) on why he did it, but I stil believe quite strongly that he was a) Quite capbable and intelligent enough to pull this off, b) That there are many important reasons on why Michael would want to do this, and each reason I know is close to his heart, as in creating peace for himself at the same time working for peace for the world, and c) The media reporting of June 25th is just so shoddy, with huge gaping holes, that haven't been explained, or will ever be explained. It is obvious that whatever happened June 25th, was not correctly indentified and related through the media to the public, therefore the answer lies somewhere else, in one of these "conspiracy stories" circling the web.
Another quote:
It's going to be the greatest show on Earth. That's what I want. Fireworks and everything.
[on being asked what he thought his funeral would be like in 2002]
Now this quote may be harder to decipher. The site tells me (as you can see above) that this quote was in reference to his funeral. And Michael had an answer for him, sounding as if he had some of it planned (which supports planning a death hoax), that Michael was thinking about how the "end" of his life would look like to his fans and the media. Perhaps this also shows that Michael is calling the shots, as suggested in the TIAI redirects, that he has been planning this and thinking about this for a very long time and knows exactly what he is doing, and what he wants to happen next. It also calls to mind "It's going to be the Greatest show on Earth..." Did he not say this about his O2 arena concerts, in the TII movie, that he had been planning and working on the greatest show on Earth. His death was going to be the greatest show on Earth? Perhaps Michael was thinking out loud and putting it all together in his mind, he was going to make his death count, he was going to make his death something that could reach out to people and help, but how could a person plan his death as a way to heal and share a message, if he is 6 feet under? Michael faked his death, so that he could be the invisible man, watching over and making sure his plan was followed. I think think there is a good chance Michael is not coming back, or perhaps he wrestles with the fact of whether or not he should come back. I don't think the "resurrection" was ever an essential part in his plan. I think he wants people to think he is dead and to continue to think he is dead, so that he can continue to guide along his plan, without hinderance. His message is more powerful now that he is dead, right? Any message becomes so much clearer and stronger when the person who uttered them is dead. I also think he left clues so that his fans would know that he was still alive if he ever came back, which there is still every chance he might still do. But I don't believe there had to be a resurrection for his death hoax to succeed, Michael does not need to come back (nor do I think he wants to) in order for his message of love and truth to be spread. Perhaps his army of L.O.V.E. is going about it the wrong way. Perhaps they are not supposed to be going around with the mission of convincing people that Michael is alive. I apologize if that offended you. For an outsider looking in, I feel at times that, that is their only goal, telling people he is alive. I think the real reason for the hoax is for the people who know that he is alive (and even those that believe him dead, but still believe in his message) to go forth and spread compassion, love, and truth. That is why a resurrection is not needed because all people who believed in his message, whether he is actually alive or dead, can go and spread his message and heal the world.
I believe that Michael is alive, but I think that he might come back and might not come back. There is still so many loose strings he needs to tidy up (such as making sure Murray isn't put on death role for killing him), and who knows the way or method he may choose to complete his plans. I trust him though, and I believe in him and I believe in his message, and I still believe in the goodness of humanity. So I am prepared to trust in him whatever his plans, and trust in God above, and I am prepared to live Michael's message. I think that is the only goal in this hoax. Are you prepared to live Michael's message? If the answer is yes, than be comforted by the fact that God is there in Michael's heart wherever he is, and God is in your heart and just go forth and do good and live the message. If the answer is no, I believe you are looking for answers that don't exist, because if you are not prepared to live his message, than his death (metaphorically or not) has nothing to offer you, and you can move on. For those who believe, allow us to not fret and worry for Michael, for God is with him, and lets go out and do some good today in the world, for at the heart of it all that is the only thing that matters. If enough people can do that than, this death hoax has served it's purpose and Michael can continue his life in peace.
Thanks so much for reading, I hope eventually enough of us can make a difference and heal this world. It starts today and it starts with you, live Michael's words, for no matter where you think he is, this was his purpose, to heal the world.

Comments

• Excellent post and welcome.
    I do think he will come back, but yes I agree he still has some ends to tidy up and I don't think he can come back without doing that.