Hello everyone!

JentleTouchJentleTouch Posts: 244
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hi!
I've been reading your forum for quite a long time and wanted to register many times but I was always afraid to do so due to my bad English skills <!-- smj_dance/ -->mj_dance/<!-- smj_dance/ -->
But the latest events made me click the "Submit" button cause I just can't keep my thoughts to myself anymore and want to find a way out for them and I do hope you take me in your nice and warm company and the language barrier won't prevent me from becoming friends with you all.
Soooo I'm Mac, Im originally from Syria but I live and work in Central Asia. I adore Michael's music and always appreciated his way of thinking and his perception of the world. His aspirations, his ideals and his dreams are close to mine that's why I always took him as a big brother. I have the utmost respect for him. But also, knowing his another "highest" side, I mean him being the greatest PR- joker in the world I do believe he could fake his death.
Don't get me wrong, Im not saying he has done it for entertainment, I don't know the reason behind that, I mean if there is a person in this world who could do such an unprecedented action, it's him. With all those clues and everything that we've been witnessing for almost 2 years now..
Also, I do believe he will come back, becuase I just can't imagine this unprecedented action without happy and BIG ending that he kindly let us know about at the end of the TII movie, aka BAM <!-- sparty/ -->party/<!-- sparty/ -->
So with that being said let me join you all and share my thoughts on here, with the people that think alike. Iam really tired of being called "crazy" just because I can assume someone <!-- smichael-jackson/ -->michael-jackson/<!-- smichael-jackson/ --> can be THIS big to make THIS happen.
<!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->

Comments

• SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Welcome here Jentletouch I hope you enjoy this forum. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Your English is good <!-- spenguin/ -->penguin/<!-- spenguin/ -->
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    It's so nice to see new members writing yourself, since we are in a stage that hard.
    Welcome and I hope that good news will come back soon here in Forum.
    <!-- spenguin/ -->penguin/<!-- spenguin/ -->
  • JentleTouchJentleTouch Posts: 244
    Sarahli and Ana-Marcia, thank you so much for welcoming me <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug --> <!-- spenguin/ -->penguin/<!-- spenguin/ -->
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    hi there . welcome. you sounded like me about watching and being afraid to make the move. you will be glad you did , i think .
    surpriseingly the language thing doesn't really turn out to be that much of a problem (maybe that tells us something all by it's self).
    again welcome and nice to meet you.
    hi there . welcome. you sounded like me about watching and being afraid to make the move. you will be glad you did , i think .
    surpriseingly the language thing doesn't really turn out to be that much of a problem (maybe that tells us something all by it's self).
    again welcome and nice to meet you.
    Thank you very much, suspicious mind. Seems like the language is really not a big problem if you could understand what I had written <!-- smj_dance/ -->mj_dance/<!-- smj_dance/ --> Iam really very glad and again thank you so much. <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug --> <!-- spenguin/ -->penguin/<!-- spenguin/ -->
  • Hello and Welcome...nice to have you. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- sbeerchug -->beerchug<!-- sbeerchug -->
  • Kristina4LOVEKristina4LOVE Posts: 622
    WELCOME! WELCOME! WELCOME! <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
    I hope that you'll a great time here! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

P.S I think that your English is great! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Hello and welcome to the family!! Sending you Blessings and LOVE!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <3
  • allforloveallforlove Posts: 299
    Welcome JentleTouch, hope you will enjoy it here. <!-- sbeerchug -->beerchug<!-- sbeerchug --> About your English, it's really good, much better than mine. <!-- serrrr -->errrr<!-- serrrr -->
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Forgive me for being rude and not respondiing sooner, HELLO and WELCOME. Glad to have you on board. <!-- sbeerchug -->beerchug<!-- sbeerchug -->
    Kristina4LOVE, mjj4ever777, allforlove, hesouttamylife, THANK YOU SO MUCH!! <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug --> <!-- spenguin/ -->penguin/<!-- spenguin/ --> You are such wonderful people! Iam so glad I finally did click on the registration button! <!-- styping/ -->typing/<!-- styping/ --> <!-- smj_dance/ -->mj_dance/<!-- smj_dance/ -->
    Forgive me for being rude and not respondiing sooner, HELLO and WELCOME. Glad to have you on board. <!-- sbeerchug -->beerchug<!-- sbeerchug -->
    You? Being rude?? You are being NICE, not rude! <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
    Thank you so much! again!:)
  • Le Papillon BleuLe Papillon Bleu Posts: 1,209
    <!-- sparty/ -->party/<!-- sparty/ -->
  • RedPennylocksRedPennylocks Posts: 150
    Welcome to the family! <!-- sbeerchug -->beerchug<!-- sbeerchug --> <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->