Multiple Michael Jackson Songs Leak Online (Audio)

2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
The link is below, and you have to open it to hear the snippets of the songs...

The list goes something like this(in order)

1, All in Your Name (Recorded In 2003 with Barry Gibb)
2, What Makes You Think
3, It’s All About You
4, I Am a Loser (Recorded in 2009)
5, People of the World
6, Soldier Boy (Cascio Track. Allegedly Recorded In 2007)
7, Water (Cascio Track. Allegedly Recorded In 2007)
8, Heaven Can Wait – Demo (

We’re told these songs were stolen from Sony, so if anyone wants to share the full songs expect the authorities at your door Monday morning.

<!-- m -->http://www.mjnewsalerts.com/2011/05/15/ ... ine-audio/<!-- m -->

Comments

• 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    <!-- m -->http://www.twitvid.com/EUYXO<!-- m -->

This link might be easier
  • So the songs were allegedly stolen from Sony, I wonder who it was.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALERTING US TO THESE... <!-- sbeerchug -->beerchug<!-- sbeerchug -->
    <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug --> X1000

I love "all in your name"...I remember someone posted it on here before and when I heard it I was like, I LOVE THAT SONG.
    I think number 2 sounds weird but I like the sound of 6 and 7.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Leaked again? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Snippets are too short. I hope someone will put the complete versions online.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I wonder how long it will take before Harvey reports it <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• willddoMJwillddoMJ Posts: 699
    short & hard hear and sometimes sounded like 2 songs playing during the one snippet.
    These are 13 snippets, again. It is really hard to hear them properly, but I too wonder how people get their hands on these............Hmmmmmmmm

Sony hacked into recently ????

<!-- m -->http://www.twitvid.com/AMG6Z<!-- m --> 13 more added together....
  • These are 13 snippets, again. It is really hard to hear them properly, but I too wonder how people get their hands on these............Hmmmmmmmm

Sony hacked into recently ????

<!-- m -->http://www.twitvid.com/AMG6Z<!-- m --> 13 more added together....

Sony's website was hacked by anonymous and recently about 7 million Playstation 3 users were hacked by someone else I think.
    [size=14pt]"I am a loser" recorded in 2009...  What was he thinking ??? [/size]:[size=14pt]You are a winner Soldier Boy...[/size]<br />[size=14pt]We love you.[/size]..
  • I tried to listen to the snippets , it did not give me access.. What is it with the tittle of the song I'm a loser???? I do not like that tittle. Didn't the Beatles did a song called I'm a loser? Why is he using the same song tittle? I wonder who stole the songs?
    I tried to listen to the snippets , it did not give me access.. What is it with the tittle of the song I'm a loser???? I do not like that tittle. Didn't the Beatles did a song called I'm a loser? Why is he using the same song tittle? I wonder who stole the songs? 
    <br /><br />http://www.twitvid.com/AMG6Z  Maybe this will help.  Try this one and then the other one here<br /><br />http://www.twitvid.com/EUYXO<br /><br />Good Luck<br /><br />And yes the beatles had a song called i am a loser..but it sounds different..<br />
  • Kristina4LOVEKristina4LOVE Posts: 622
    Who is that guy?
    Did you listen to another Demo songs, it's soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo awesome!!!!!!! I never heard it before! <!-- sbounce/ -->bounce/<!-- sbounce/ --> <!-- sbounce/ -->bounce/<!-- sbounce/ --> <!-- sbounce/ -->bounce/<!-- sbounce/ --> <!-- sbounce/ -->bounce/<!-- sbounce/ --> <!-- sbounce/ -->bounce/<!-- sbounce/ --> <!-- sbounce/ -->bounce/<!-- sbounce/ --> <!-- sbounce/ -->bounce/<!-- sbounce/ --> <!-- sbounce/ -->bounce/<!-- sbounce/ --> <!-- sbounce/ -->bounce/<!-- sbounce/ --> <!-- sbounce/ -->bounce/<!-- sbounce/ --> <!-- sbounce/ -->bounce/<!-- sbounce/ --> <!-- sbounce/ -->bounce/<!-- sbounce/ --> <!-- sbounce/ -->bounce/<!-- sbounce/ -->

Give in to me, Rock with you, In the Closet, Remember the time.
    <!-- sparty/ -->party/<!-- sparty/ --> <!-- sparty/ -->party/<!-- sparty/ --> <!-- sparty/ -->party/<!-- sparty/ --> <!-- sparty/ -->party/<!-- sparty/ --> <!-- sparty/ -->party/<!-- sparty/ --> <!-- sparty/ -->party/<!-- sparty/ -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    All in your name reminds me of a church song <!-- salbino/ -->albino/<!-- salbino/ -->

Well, more leaks <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> , just on time when the Murray trial was about to happen <!-- smj_bad/ -->mj_bad/<!-- smj_bad/ -->
  • VeryLittleSusieVeryLittleSusie Posts: 1,483
    Maybe the lyrics are "Never say: "I'm a loser" <!-- smichael-jackson/ -->michael-jackson/<!-- smichael-jackson/ -->
  • TheMoonIsDancingTheMoonIsDancing Posts: 1,003
    Some of them sound weird, like its not Michael at all <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> but the songs were obviously in a rough, creative stage. Not quite done, just demos. Whoever stole them from Sony is crazy lol.
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> These songs seem incredible.
    But the sound is very strange. Heaven Can Wait is very different from the album version invincible.
    I want to see the full versions of each. <!-- sparty/ -->party/<!-- sparty/ -->
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    All in your name reminds me of a church song  albino/<br /><br />Well, more leaks :roll:, just on time when the Murray trial was about to happen  mj_bad/
    <br /><br /><br />seems like we discussed this before. i looked it up and it was actually listed in contempary christian.
  • mjlovebugmjlovebug Posts: 122
    yes for once i get to hear something before it gets removed
    All in your name reminds me of a church song <!-- salbino/ -->albino/<!-- salbino/ -->

Well, more leaks <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> , just on time when the Murray trial was about to happen <!-- smj_bad/ -->mj_bad/<!-- smj_bad/ -->
    [google=][/google]

seems like we discussed this before. i looked it up and it was actually listed in contempary christian.

At times I believe that MJ converted to be a priest or at least to me, his latest music has really relgious messages and undertones.
  • mjlovebugmjlovebug Posts: 122
    here is one full song

<!-- m -->http://www.twitvid.com/AWBFG<!-- m -->
  • here is one full song

<!-- m -->http://www.twitvid.com/AWBFG<!-- m -->

Thank so much for the link to S.B
    Wow <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> the soldier theme is just in the right time isn´t it? After all the things happening in the world lately looks like MJ was in tune and wrote the lyrics just recently <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Are the lyrics out there already? would like to read them.
  • jacilovesmichaeljacilovesmichael Posts: 2,474
    It's not stealing if it belongs to you <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Wow <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> the soldier theme is just in the right time isn´t it? After all the things happening in the world lately looks like MJ was in tune and wrote the lyrics just recently <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Are the lyrics out there already? would like to read them.

I checked for the lyrics but there were only Elvis lyrics, whom also had a song called Soldier Boy as well...and then Crank dat Soulja Boy, but no MJ lyrics yet.

Edit:

<!-- m -->http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/node/1128230<!-- m -->

SOLDIER BOY LYRICS

Lyrics
    Heard he grew up in Queens,
    Got a bullet to the brain,
    Dug a step into fame,
    But that don’t mean a thing,
    Said he’d rather be king,
    With an absolute reign,
    ‘Till he finds himself a victim of the game,
    (He was stabbing her back, as a matter of fact)
    Then his life became serious,
    Marchin’ like the soldier,
    Marchin’ like a soldier boy,
    Show you the things that make a man a king,
    Why don’t you shine like you’re the man again
    People say that you’re blind,
    Then they say that you’re fine,
    But they won’t help you find,
    Find the road again,
    If they won’t help you fight
    So they torture your mind
    Then leave you delirious (hee hee hee), Oh my
    No, no,
    No, no,
    Hee hee hee,
    No, no
    Baby, baby
    Hee hee hee
    Thanks! <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->

I was looking for that Elvis song just now!

Another "leak". We don´t get Murray´s trial in May, but we get some song leaks. love it! very entertaining.
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    All in your name reminds me of a church song  albino/<br /><br />Well, more leaks  :roll: , just on time when the Murray trial was about to happen  mj_bad/
    <br /><br /><br />seems like we discussed this before. i looked it up and it was actually listed in contempary christian.
    <br /><br /><br />At times I believe that MJ converted to be a priest or at least to me, his latest music has really relgious messages and undertones.
    <br /><br />it has always been that way for the most part. i do believe he got a little side tracked but brought it back around. maybe this will describe what i am saying a little better.<br /><br />