Another newbie

AThousandTimesAThousandTimes Posts: 104
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hello everyone, I am new as well! I thought I would be the only newbie because this has been going on for such a long time now and I thought a lot of people gave up already, so Im quite surprised to see other newbies! It also gives me hope though. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Well to be honest I have been on the forum before and I kinda gave up... the months before the This Is It premied I was 100% convinced that Michael was alive and he would come back. After that I thought it would be better for me to move on.
But lately Ive been having this feeling... do not really know what it is but I cant let it go. The postponing of the court case gave me some hope, I guess, and I started to remember what made me believe in the first place... all the slip-ups and the weird things, and what also bothered me is that even after the hearings in January the media still doesnt seem to know what happened. Some articles say that the doctor fell asleep and others say he was on the phone and some say his fingerprints were on the needle and others are talking about some mysterious person who injected him... I mean, come on, we had hearings and lots of documents are published online, why still make such a mystery about it?
Maybe because none of it is true?

So... I am proud to say that I am a BELIEVER again. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> And I hope this time I wont give up. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Comments

• Hello AthousandTimes, nice to here your story...and I don't mean hello a thousand times but hello to you...if that makes sense <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Well I guess it could work both ways. <!-- sbeerchug -->beerchug<!-- sbeerchug -->
  • Kristina4LOVEKristina4LOVE Posts: 622
    WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!! <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
    I also hope that this time you won't give up!

Much LOVE to you! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Alot of us have spent time away from the forum...some because of personal comitments, and others lost hope.

I'm glad you found your way back here. And remember, we are here to find the truth. Whether that eventually could be a bad outcome, I know I am among people I trust and are my extended family now. God bless and keep the faith.
  • Thank you all <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I'm glad that I'm back, haha! <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->