Diane Dimond - she's got some nerve

hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
edited January 1970 in News
I can't stand this woman. Period. She has the nerve to do a blog on of all things, "an open mind" <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> not labeling people as 'CHILD ABUSERS OR CHILD MOLESTERS" enmasse <!-- sfresse/ -->fresse/<!-- sfresse/ --> <!-- sfresse/ -->fresse/<!-- sfresse/ --> How friggin unbelievable is that? PLEASE go to her page and give her the blues. She labeled Michael a pedophile, a predator, a junkie and a drunk all her career and he was NEVER ACQUITTED of any sexual crimes. <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ --> <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ --> I really, really can't stand her.

http://www.creators.com/opinion/diane-dimond/time-to-adjust-our-thinking-about-sex-abusers.html

Comments

• AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    This woman is a witch!
    There are many people there supporting Michael! Does it will not pay for everything bad that she did? Receive protests from fans of Michael seems too little! Why he never sued this woman?
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Wrong word <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ --> <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ --> I typed NEVER ACQUITTED, <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> it should read NEVER CONVICTED
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    The hatred within this woman will ultimately end up affecting her own health. She's toxic. <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    i bet she is another on mj list .......lol xxxxxxxxxxxx "she goin down baby" <!-- sparty/ -->party/<!-- sparty/ -->
  • Kristina4LOVEKristina4LOVE Posts: 622
    Don't even get me started on that F****** B**** (i'm not even sorry for my language). She is simply the DUMBEST PERSON i've ever seen in my entire life. UUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGHhhhhhhhh i'm going to explode now, that's why i'm not going to read her BS. She is a very lucky beast for not meeting me. <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: --> <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: --> <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: --> <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: --> VERY LUCKY! <!-- smj_bad/ -->mj_bad/<!-- smj_bad/ -->
  • TheMoonIsDancingTheMoonIsDancing Posts: 1,003
    Apparently most of the comments on there are from people who agree with us! Diane Demon has been on my Shit List for a long time <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> . She's lucky most MJ fans are peaceful, or her ass would have been grass already. She's nasty and I bet her hair is a wig and she smells like hot feet. Thats all I have to say about her!
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    she is such a bitch!!!! i hope one day she will be punished for every nasty thing that she has done to Michael and not only to him
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I know it's coincidental, but it seems to me that Roxanne on Megamind, looks like Diane Dimond-- both reporters.
    (Megamind is MJ, and Megaman is Elvis clearly.) <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// -->
    megamind-roxanne-wallpaper-600x480.jpg

5476920.jpg
  • I know it's coincidental, but it seems to me that Roxanne on Megamind, looks like Diane Dimond-- both reporters.
    (Megamind is MJ, and Megaman is Elvis clearly.) <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// -->
    megamind-roxanne-wallpaper-600x480.jpg

5476920.jpg

And it came out on the 5th of November. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    I do not understand why the family allowed this woman to go ahead with all your shit. Here a person who does that kind of "journalism" is demanded and can go to jail or is forced to apologize publicly <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • Know what? I'm not even going to give her the joy of me looking at that. I was tempted, but realized, it's poison anyway. Why feed into it? Give her the pleasure of knowing that yet another MJ supporter has seen/heard/read what she believes. Anyway I so do believe - people with extreme opinions of others, especially opinions that are all negative - have something themselves hidden in their own closets. It's basic psychology - it's a means of making yourself feel better - compensating for the lack of good inside yourself...let them talk. It's all just talk anyway you guys - right?! <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
  • @paula-c : They do that in Venezuela? Impressive...in most Middle Eastern countries where Islamic law is practiced, slandering someone's reputation by bad talking them simply based on your perception or your opinion, without due justification or proof - like as in the example we are talking about - the person who is spreading negative comments and ruining someone's reputation, can be taken to the courts and end up with 60 slashes as punishment. May sound barbaric - but that kind of verbal slandering is also a form of verbal crime. It's just that socieites have become so used to that kind of ill treatment that we tend to pass it off as nothing more than opinion. Opinions are opinions, but when it crosses the line and DESTROYS a life - then it is more than just a personal opinion... <!-- styping/ -->typing/<!-- styping/ -->
    50th_State_Believer2 wrote:

@paula-c : They do that in Venezuela? Impressive...in most Middle Eastern countries where Islamic law is practiced, slandering someone's reputation by bad talking them simply based on your perception or your opinion, without due justification or proof - like as in the example we are talking about - the person who is spreading negative comments and ruining someone's reputation, can be taken to the courts and end up with 60 slashes as punishment. May sound barbaric - but that kind of verbal slandering is also a form of verbal crime. It's just that socieites have become so used to that kind of ill treatment that we tend to pass it off as nothing more than opinion. Opinions are opinions, but when it crosses the line and DESTROYS a life - then it is more than just a personal opinion

If this can be done, of course there is a trial first. A few years ago it happened the case of a journalist who was forced to publicly apologize, and all the media are obliged to publish or broadcast an apology
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    Apparently most of the comments on there are from people who agree with us! Diane Demon has been on my Shit List for a long time <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> . She's lucky most MJ fans are peaceful, or her ass would have been grass already. She's nasty and I bet her hair is a wig and she smells like hot feet. Thats all I have to say about her!

Don't insult hot feet <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->
    Datroot wrote:

TheMoonIsDancing wrote:
    Apparently most of the comments on there are from people who agree with us! Diane Demon has been on my Shit List for a long time . She's lucky most MJ fans are peaceful, or her ass would have been grass already. She's nasty and I bet her hair is a wig and she smells like hot feet. Thats all I have to say about her!

Don't insult hot feet
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->