TMP Special Message 2: Are You Paying Attention?

TheRunningGirlTheRunningGirl Posts: 777
edited January 1970 in References & Similarities
[youtube:o49w3935]
When a good director PLANS out things correctly...he can pull off anything.

Which movies has Michael been involved in the last few years?
CATCH 22 if you get them all!
It is an extremely well made video, full of interesting FACTS and CLUES.

<!-- smichael-jackson/ -->michael-jackson/<!-- smichael-jackson/ -->

With L.O.V.E

Comments

• Thank you for posting this video. Michael is a genius, he left clues everywhere..
  • watch laterz
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    It's great how it rolls all the Michaelisms in so many movies all into one. Thanks! <!-- salbino/ -->albino/<!-- salbino/ -->
  • Thank you for sharing this video. I, too, enjoyed this very much. It amazes me how much influence Michael has had in our world that we haven't even realized or thought about. What an awakening. What a genius.

The person who made this video has done an excellent job on his/her other videos too. It's worth checking them out. Like just a couple of others I feel this person is more than just a beLIEver or a fan. Their videos appear more professional than the average person. But perhaps someone is just overly talented.

Blessings this day and every day.
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    Many thanks for the video, very good. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Thank you for sharing this video. I, too, enjoyed this very much. It amazes me how much influence Michael has had in our world that we haven't even realized or thought about. What an awakening. What a genius.

The person who made this video has done an excellent job on his/her other videos too. It's worth checking them out. Like just a couple of others I feel this person is more than just a beLIEver or a fan. Their videos appear more professional than the average person. But perhaps someone is just overly talented.

<!-- sbeerchug -->beerchug<!-- sbeerchug -->

Yes! TMP brings FACTS and MYSTERY together to make FANTASTIC videos!
    If Michael moved into Producing/Directing Movies then TMP is the one who is telling us the HIStory and you are ABSOLUTELY RIGHT Voiceforthesilent, his other videos are well worthwhile watching too. I have personally learnt a lot from them and discovered elements of the HOAX I would not have noticed otherwise.

With L.O.V.E
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    TheRunningGirl thanks, I think now I'll be more careful when I go to the movies <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Thank you for sharing this video. I, too, enjoyed this very much. It amazes me how much influence Michael has had in our world that we haven't even realized or thought about. What an awakening. What a genius.

<!-- sbeerchug -->beerchug<!-- sbeerchug -->

Yes! TMP brings FACTS and MYSTERY together to make FANTASTIC videos!
    If Michael moved into Producing/Directing Movies then TMP is the one who is telling us the HIStory and you are ABSOLUTELY RIGHT Voiceforthesilent, his other videos are well worthwhile watching too. I have personally learnt a lot from them and discovered elements of the HOAX I would not have noticed otherwise.

With L.O.V.E

Thank you so much for sharing this TheRunninGirl. It seems like I need to watch more videos of this person. This is amazing. I didn't know all about these movies. <!-- sbeerchug -->beerchug<!-- sbeerchug -->
  • Thankyou so much, TheRunningGirl, for posting this video. I am just amazed at the story that is unfolding to us through TMP's videos. This particular video is no exception. Michael's passion for creating within the film medium is SHINING BRIGHTLY!!! Thankyou Dmovie27 (a.k.a. TMP20) for your all your hard work and guidance! I'm definitely paying attention!

love ~
    mjintrigue2012
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    <!-- sparty/ -->party/<!-- sparty/ --> Great video. thanks for posting.