Greetings from Finland

RayaRaya Posts: 15
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
I am new...from Finland...and I am here...well you all know why <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Luv, Raya

Comments

• Hi Raya, it's great to have you here...by the way I've always wanted to go to Finland, specifically Helsinki.
  • Hi and welcome! As you can see I'm also new! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Really great to see other newbies here! Greetings from Holland!
  • RayaRaya Posts: 15
    Thank You <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Welcome Raya. Your name reminds me of a little ray 'a sunshine. Shine your light. <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
    Oh thank you very much, you're lovely people. <3
    I hope he is still alive somewhere...I know most of people think I - like the others who believe this - are totally insane...

<!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

If I am insane...so be it... I don't care.
  • I hope he is still alive somewhere...I know most of people think I - like the others who believe this - are totally insane...

Well if your being called insane for believing the truth, then what are they for believing in lies? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I hope he is still alive somewhere...I know most of people think I - like the others who believe this - are totally insane...

Well if your being called insane for believing the truth, then what are they for believing in lies? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Normal <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • angranityangranity Posts: 339
    Welcome, I am from Finland too! *high five*
    I luv you guys already <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    !
    This is a amazing site...I've been reading this so much that my eyes start burning <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Welcome, I am from Finland too! *high five*

No moi. Hyvä tietääettä sentään joku muukin Suomesta:) = Hello, good thing to know that there's at least someone else from Finland too... I thought I am the only one...and mad like a hatter <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

Normal <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Normal people are boring and dull... I don't want to be NOOOOORRRRRRMAAAAAAALL <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Hi Raya, nice to meet you! I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts related to the hoax!

My co-worker was telling me about this shirt she loves wearing.
    yhst-13942113699170_2155_33445665
  • Normal people are boring and dull... I don't want to be NOOOOORRRRRRMAAAAAAALL <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

Yes why be normal, when you can be abnormal.
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    hei, Hauska tavata(hope i've written it in a right way:), welcome to the forum:))
    hei, Hauska tavata(hope i've written it in a right way:), welcome to the forum:))

Kiitos samoin! (you had it all correct)...Thank you...Nice to meet you all too.
    Hi Raya, nice to meet you! I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts related to the hoax!

My co-worker was telling me about this shirt she loves wearing.
    yhst-13942113699170_2155_33445665

Me want that shirt... And Thank you.. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I am pretty busy with my work...but I hope I'll have more time to visit this site during my holiday...
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    hello <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> welcome here sweety .. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Well, I am back after holidays... Haven't forgotten this.

I apoloqize because I am a newbie I guess I have sent PM-s to all and it was a mistake so I am deeply sorry about that.

Luv ya!
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    WELCOME !!.... <!-- sbounce/ -->bounce/<!-- sbounce/ --> Happy to meet you !!!
    From Italy to Finland with L.O.V.E. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->