The Sun -- Botox Mom Is Lying!!!

brunob12brunob12 Posts: 162
edited January 1970 in News
The Sun -- Botox Mom Is Lying!!!
22 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

U.K. newspaper The Sun is ADAMANTLY denying it scripted a fake Botox Mom story for Sheena Upton aka Kerry Campbell -- and claims they only published the story after a reporter WATCHED the woman inject her daughter.

0519-botox-mom-bn-01.jpg

A rep for The Sun tells TMZ ... the paper "strongly denies any suggestion it solicited or knowingly published a false story regarding Kerry Campbell and her daughter."

We broke the story ... Upton gave a sworn declaration claiming The Sun approached her and paid her $200 to "play the role of Kerry Campbell" -- a mother who injected her 8-year-old daughter with Botox for beauty pageants.

But The Sun says it didn't even break the story -- claiming they received it from a "reputable UK news agency" -- and the reporter from the agency "watched Ms. Campbell administering what appeared to be Botox to her daughter and provided compelling photographs."

The Sun says it is considering legal action.

Who's lying?

79%Kerry/Sheena
21%The Sun

Total Votes: 2,200

Comments

• suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    it just keeps gettin' better n better <!-- spenguin/ -->penguin/<!-- spenguin/ -->
  • jacilovesmichaeljacilovesmichael Posts: 2,474
    Well, one thing is for sure: society needs some serious help because, clearly, SOMEONE is lying! Isn't it sad that we can't believe a damn word that comes out of anyone's mouth these days?
  • Something is off, when they showed this child on the news, she had needle marks on her face, plenty of it. I don't think the mother will inject nothing in the face.. I am telling you.. Anything for money and fame.. This woman is getting famous just by saying she did botox on her daughter. I hate parents like that.. blessings.
  • ROFLROFL Posts: 530
    If the story is true it's disgusting, if she's lying it's disgusting...
    <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->