Joe Jackson at Cannes for a party ...

mac5kmac5k Posts: 338
edited January 1970 in News
jacksoncannes__Small_.JPG

[youtube:ewoedvkn]

Comments

• Miss.PeppersMiss.Peppers Posts: 998
    Hard to believe Joe is in his 80's - he has such a hectic schedule!!!! He is here, there and everywhere!

Also.. i always find pictures like this wierd. Because if MJ has died (and its possible, im seeking truth) - then how strange it must be for Joe to have people dressed up as his dead son come and say hello. And why would that impersonator think its an ok thing to do???? i wouldnt dare do that to the parents of a dead child.. know what i mean??

• Hard to believe Joe is in his 80's - he has such a hectic schedule!!!! He is here, there and everywhere!

Also.. i always find pictures like this wierd. Because if MJ has died (and its possible, im seeking truth) - then how strange it must be for Joe to have people dressed up as his dead son come and say hello. And why would that impersonator think its an ok thing to do???? i wouldnt dare do that to the parents of a dead child.. know what i mean??

i agree Miss.peppers. He does look like Michael alot. Also if you stare at the picture long enough he looks like a statue <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> It must be very hard for a parent who lost a son.. But we all know Joe did not lose Michael..
  • mrbigshotmrbigshot Posts: 456
    haha thats actually NOT an impersonator, just a wax figure. if that were a real person, Joe would be shaking the hand of the impersonator and would not act so awkwardly as he is acting in this picture. Joe isn't that rude to reject a handshake from a stranger.

skip to 2:37 in the video and you can tell its just a wax figure.
  • haha thats actually NOT an impersonator, just a wax figure. if that were a real person, Joe would be shaking the hand of the impersonator and would not act so awkwardly as he is acting in this picture. Joe isn't that rude to reject a handshake from a stranger.

skip to 2:37 in the video and you can tell its just a wax figure.

So I was kind of right, I did not see the video since i cannot open it, but by starring at the picture I felt it was a statue. Thanks for affirming my suspicions.
  • I think both Joe and Katherine get around really well for being in their 80's. I hope I can get around that well when I hit that age.
  • Miss.PeppersMiss.Peppers Posts: 998
    Why was there a wax figure of MJ at Cannes?
  • Why was there a wax figure of MJ at Cannes?

Your guess is as good as mine! I have no clue. I find there is something going on with Cannes too many things happening in Cannes.. Ok I just saw the video, wow! If you look at the statue long enough you feel as if Michael will just say boo, and make everyone jump. It looks so real. I wonder!!.. Ok my imagination is running to far now. blessings..
  • VeryLittleSusieVeryLittleSusie Posts: 1,483
    I guess Joe still has in his mind the image of his son Michael like this:

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Young-Michael-Jackson.jpeg
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    May be he is just so used to people dressing and acting like his famous son but I would not be able to handle it It's like when someone in your family dies and you spot someone that looks like them it stops you in your tracks it's hard
  • I think that is the best wax figure of Michael that I've seen.
  • mac5kmac5k Posts: 338
    In the video they say it's a new technology based on silicone ... Did they use a similar one in the ambulance ...?
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    That was the best most real looking Michael I've ever seen. It does NOT look like any wax ones I've ever seen any place, and do wax fingers dangle when touched? I could swear his eyes did move!! And it certainly don't look like any impersonator I've seen. They all look fake to us!!! This....Michael, looks like MICHAEL!!
    Look how Joe looks DEEPLY at him...like he's looking to see...who, what or if it's is Michael!!! I mean, he looks at it sorta scared, like, I didn't know he was going to be here and he should've let me know...
    I'm really....you'll disagree...but, that... well, WOW
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    In the video they say it's a new technology based on silicone ... Did they use a similar one in the ambulance ...?

i didn't have a clue what they were saying but when i saw that guy flip the finger on that statue i thought just like you. i have wondered if a special piece of life saving training equipment might have been used in the ambulance. like a very lifelike training dummy .
  • That was the best most real looking Michael I've ever seen. It does NOT look like any wax ones I've ever seen any place, and do wax fingers dangle when touched? I could swear his eyes did move!! And it certainly don't look like any impersonator I've seen. They all look fake to us!!! This....Michael, looks like MICHAEL!!
    Look how Joe looks DEEPLY at him...like he's looking to see...who, what or if it's is Michael!!! I mean, he looks at it sorta scared, like, I didn't know he was going to be here and he should've let me know...
    I'm really....you'll disagree...but, that... well, WOW

i agree, if you look at Michael in the video, it feels like he will just start talking to you.. I got spooked <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Looks like that statue gets around alot ????
  • mrbigshotmrbigshot Posts: 456
    Why was there a wax figure of MJ at Cannes?

Your guess is as good as mine! I have no clue. I find there is something going on with Cannes too many things happening in Cannes.. Ok I just saw the video, wow! If you look at the statue long enough you feel as if Michael will just say boo, and make everyone jump. It looks so real. I wonder!!.. Ok my imagination is running to far now. blessings..

Looking at the statue in the video was quite interesting, actually. I knew it was a statue as soon as i saw it but i could have sworn the eyes were blinking at one point...or maybe thats just my eyes playing tricks on me. well, probably. if its not a real person. <!-- serrrr -->errrr<!-- serrrr -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Some androids look too human...
    [youtube:1087838x]
    [youtube:1087838x]
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Joe up from day one has behaved in a strange way for a father who lost a son and this is further confirmation ... but the smell could also avoid..... <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- smj_dance/ -->mj_dance/<!-- smj_dance/ -->

<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Looks like that statue gets around alot ????
    My thoughts exactly <!-- sbeerchug -->beerchug<!-- sbeerchug --> And he is beautiful.
  • Kristina4LOVEKristina4LOVE Posts: 622
    The statue is AMAZING! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I wish i could have it in my house <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->
    But it's very weird, why would they put Michael's statue there? Did they have any other statues of celebrities?
  • Why was there a wax figure of MJ at Cannes?

Looking at the statue in the video was quite interesting, actually. I knew it was a statue as soon as i saw it but i could have sworn the eyes were blinking at one point...or maybe thats just my eyes playing tricks on me. well, probably. if its not a real person. <!-- serrrr -->errrr<!-- serrrr -->

mrbigshot, this is what I felt is as his eyes were blinking or his expression was changing. Too funny..
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    That whole video was really strange. Joe wasn't even talking to anyone. It's a Jackson party (I've never been to Cannes, but I never imagined the Jacksons would be ones to have a party there), but he seems completely out of place. AND, maybe it's me, but toward the end the hand (which is strangely configured) seems to cup the breast of one of the women that's posing with it. Is this someone's idea of a joke?

And so we're to believe that the Jacksons put on a party and had a wax statue of their murdered son on display for fun? Sorry. That statue looked real to me.
  • mac5kmac5k Posts: 338
    P1110010.jpg

ZorGui13.jpg
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    The name on the foot pedestal is weird: this is him <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// -->
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    Actually, if you look at the first picture of the statue, his hands seem to be in different positions. Not to mention that his feet are very awkwardly placed.