Against "Living with Michael Jackson"

Minchen85Minchen85 Posts: 4
edited January 1970 in News
Dear friends,

I'd like to share a petition with you which aims to stop the airing of Bashirs "Living with Michael Jackson" in Germany (where I'm from).
Well, you all know the meaning of that documentary.

Despite of many protests against broadcasting the documentary of Martin Bashir in the german television, this slanderous portrait of the person of Michael Jackson is shown again and again.
We say IT IS ENOUGH, STOP making Michael Jackson still to a target of the sensationally media and tabloids.
Our target is the correct portrayal of the human being Michael Jackson and the holding on to the documentary of Bashir speaks strongly against. We’re gonna set up everything possible and we are begging you on this way, to support our
intention, at least in signing the petition we raised up and in spreading it to as many people as possible.

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/michael.html

These days there was a wonderful article released on softpedia.com about it, which I also want to share with you:
http://news.softpedia.com/news/Fans-Struggle-to-Keep-Michael-Jackson-Slanderous-Documentary-Off-German-TV-200885.shtml

Thank you very much for your help and attention <!-- smj_dance/ -->mj_dance/<!-- smj_dance/ -->

Comments

• PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Thank you for sharing this with us. I've just signed it. <!-- smj_dance/ -->mj_dance/<!-- smj_dance/ -->
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    all done
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    i've just done it!and shared it with my facebook and twitter friends!
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    DONE XXX and shared on my f/book
  • LunaCieloLunaCielo Posts: 393
    Done, thank you <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • willddoMJwillddoMJ Posts: 699
    there needs be a petition to stop sales of that Unmasked: The Final Years of michael Jackson by that ian guy,
  • Minchen85Minchen85 Posts: 4
    Thank you very much for all of your support.
    If you could help us further with spreading this petition, we would be very grateful.
    We've got already 2550 signatures but still need more. <!-- smj_dance/ -->mj_dance/<!-- smj_dance/ -->