New video snippet: Michael and Barry Gibb

DancerDancer Posts: 1,225
edited January 1970 in His Music & (Short) Films
(Please delete if already posted.)

Someone on a german forum posted this new video snippet. And they say they taped 2 hours of this footage - I hope we will see this all one day.
I love and miss Michael so much... feels like I just fell in love again after watching this snippet. ♥

[youtube:3niq0qkv]

Comments

• blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Thank you very much for this !!!!! <!-- sgeek/ -->geek/<!-- sgeek/ --> Every time is a greatest emotion....Michael....love you more and more ...The only one !!! <!-- smj_dance/ -->mj_dance/<!-- smj_dance/ --> <!-- smichael-jackson/ -->michael-jackson/<!-- smichael-jackson/ -->

<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->
  • Thank you. I love the song already and I'd love to see more <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • liegiliegi Posts: 640
    Thank you. Loved it.
  • Kristina4LOVEKristina4LOVE Posts: 622
    THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR THIS VIDEO!!! <!-- sbow/ -->bow/<!-- sbow/ --> <!-- sbow/ -->bow/<!-- sbow/ --> <!-- sbow/ -->bow/<!-- sbow/ -->
    I AM SPEECHLESS RIGHT NOW, I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY... <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    Oh, Michael, you are my Nightingale. music-smiley-016.gif
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    thx a lot for posting it, misssssssss and love u Michael soooooooo much, a pure genius at work <!-- smichael-jackson/ -->michael-jackson/<!-- smichael-jackson/ -->
  • Yes Jermaine tweeted it;

jermjackson5
    authentically, 100% Michael. beautiful <!-- m -->http://www.barrygibb.com/page.asp?id=29<!-- m -->
    2 hours ago

The Barry Gibb link says;
    "All In Your Name - featuring Michael"

Michael Jackson and I were the dearest of friends, thats simply what it was. We gravitated towards the same kind of music and we loved collaborating and he was the easiest person to write with. The more we got to know each other the more those ideas entwined and it all came to this song " All in Your Name".
    "All in Your Name" is infact the message that Michael wanted to send out to all of his fans all over the World that he did it all for them and for the pure love of music. I hope and pray that we all get to hear it in its entirety. This experience i will treasure forever.

Recorded & Filmed at Middle Ear Studios in December 2002. All footage was shot by Ashley Gibb on a high 8 camera. There is over 2 hours of footage.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Can´t wait to watch more of the video. Sounds like a religious song.
  • liegiliegi Posts: 640
    Why do you suppose he's waited this long to release the video?
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    I loved this video. Always wanted to see Michael in the recording studio. He is so great genious.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Oh I like it very much, thank you for posting.
    It is Michael without any mask. No hoax, just him. Moves me to tears to see the man without the mask.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

Love love LOVE Barry, and BG and MJ together is a brilliant combination.

I also think the mystery of Mike's height is solved for me. He's at least as tall as Barry here, who is 5'11" and it doesn't look like he's wearing heels, their bodies actually look the same height. Still has me wondering who the short one is.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

When I was little, MJ´s heigth was listed in spanish music magazines as 1,75 m. After Dangerous his heith was listed as 1,82 m. This mystery will never be solved unless with high heels on.

Another thing I noticed watching the video once more is that MJ´s upper lip seems swallen.

BG´s video is supossed to be 2 hours, but he only uploaded minutes of it. I hope he shows more soon.
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    I would LOVE to hear and/or see more of this. Beautiful <!-- sbow/ -->bow/<!-- sbow/ -->
  • MichelleMichelle Posts: 325
    WOW, it's so amazing watching this, thanks so much for posting, i LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!
  • CameronCameron Posts: 956
    I want moooooore !!!! <!-- sfresse/ -->fresse/<!-- sfresse/ -->
  • mdcmdc Posts: 343
    Can anyone make out the rest of those lyrics MJ is singing?

Only God knows
    That its all in the game
    Its all in your name
    Carry me.....

and thats where my hearing fails me. lol Laptop speakers are not cutting it.

The few lyrics I can make out are interesting... hoax wise.
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    Okay...THAT gave me chills and tears!!
    I love you Michael and miss you ....

Only God knows
    That its all in the game
    Its all in your name
    Carry me.....

Carry me.....paradise.....
    Can´t understand more.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    BG´s video is supossed to be 2 hours, but he only uploaded minutes of it. I hope he shows more soon.

just enough to keep us interested...like always
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788

Only God knows
    That its all in the game
    Its all in your name
    Carry me.....

This is what I hear (from the very beginning)

Michael:
    When you hold out, you say no, you stand up
    Barry:
    And you hold out, you say no, you stand up
    Michael:
    Only God knows that it's all in the game
    It's all in Your Name
    Carry me to the gates of paradise
    an na saaaaaayyy <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->

In another version on youtube the end sounds more like
    Follow me to the gates of paradise
    an na saaaaaayyy <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    It's all in Your Name
  • RedPennylocksRedPennylocks Posts: 150
    Awesome! Thanks so much for sharing this video! <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    This sounds wonderful to me. A beautiful melody. I really hope we get to hear all of it and see the rest of the taping. I have to add Michael looks amazing. I just love him minus the makeup.
  • ibelieveinmjibelieveinmj Posts: 243
    WOW....this gives me chills. He is singing a clear message !!!

And makes me tear up and miss him more.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Just beautiful! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Leaves you wanting much more... <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

Could MJ be standing on something so they are the same distance to the mike for recording accuracy?