Rare MJ Dangerous - Best performance Korea 1999

hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
edited July 2011 in General MJ Discussion
Let’s cheer up a little guys  michael-jackson/ check this out<br /><br />

Comments

• TheMoonIsDancingTheMoonIsDancing Posts: 1,003
    I love Korea '99 concert! What a beautiful performance, that child got skill! Thanks  :)<br />Here's one that should make people laugh, Michael in Moscow, Dangerous Tour. It was raining and the stage is wet, so MJ decides to have a little fun  :lol: <br /><br />
  • I love Korea '99 concert! What a beautiful performance, that child got skill! Thanks <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Here's one that should make people laugh, Michael in Moscow, Dangerous Tour. It was raining and the stage is wet, so MJ decides to have a little fun <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->.

[youtube:m7wy9hsd]

That was too funny.. He made the best of the situation.. It must have been cold, when he was singing fog was coming out of his mouth. thanks for posting this video put a smile on my face. <!-- smj_bad/ -->mj_bad/<!-- smj_bad/ -->
  • TheMoonIsDancingTheMoonIsDancing Posts: 1,003

That was too funny.. He made the best of the situation.. It must have been cold, when he was singing fog was coming out of his mouth. thanks for posting this video put a smile on my face. <!-- smj_bad/ -->mj_bad/<!-- smj_bad/ -->

Yes, I can only imagine HOW cold it was, but he is always a trooper <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->. The stage is probably heated or something, but all the dancing he does he would probably break a sweat anyway.
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Thank you all for posting this videos... Really the only one in the word!!! AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEE !!!! <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug --> <!-- sgeek/ -->geek/<!-- sgeek/ -->

<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->
  • liegiliegi Posts: 640
    The Dangerous performance was out-of-this-world.