Arnold's Mistress THREATENS 'Entertainment Tonight'

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in News
Arnold's Mistress THREATENS 'Entertainment Tonight'
49 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Arnold Schwarzenegger's mistress, Mildred Patty Baena, is threatening to sue "Entertainment Tonight" over an interview with her ex-husband ... claiming the show paid him "in excess of six figures to spew lies."

0525-roglia-et-tmz-ex.jpg

Baena's ex, Rogelio, went on "E.T." Tuesday night and called the love child situation a "betrayal" -- insisting Patty led him to believe the love child was his until one week ago.

After the show, Patty's lawyers fired off a letter to the executive producer saying "E.T." ran the interview without ever doing any research into Rogelio's history with Patty.

In the letter, Patty's lawyers say they can prove Rogelio ALWAYS knew he wasn't the dad ... because Rogelio was out of the country when the child was conceived and only returned to the U.S. after Patty was already knocked up.

The lawyers state, "Thus, Mr. Baena knew then, just as he knows now, that he could not possibly have been the boys father."

They also claim Rogelio was living in Columbia until "E.T." paid to fly him "to the States to lie on television for a six figure paycheck."

Patty's lawyers tell "E.T." ... they believe "our client has been outrageously defamed" and demand an apology AND a retraction ASAP ... or Patty will take legal action against the show.

First the Sun, now ET... Interesting.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    when i first saw this i thought it was about klien. <!-- spale/ -->pale/<!-- spale/ --> i thought now here is an interesting twist. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • Kristina4LOVEKristina4LOVE Posts: 622
    <!-- sparty/ -->party/<!-- sparty/ --> I hope the next one will be FOX!
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Go Patty!
  • Very interesting isn't it! <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    They pay for your "guests" to talk shit of the people <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->