Hi. :)

BeLIEveinMJBeLIEveinMJ Posts: 2
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hi everyone! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I've been checking this site out for a while now so I (finally) decided to join. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Enjoy the random info about myself. :3

My name's Gina and I'm 14. ^_^ I've been a beLIEver since July 2009. Been a MJ Fan since 2009 (It's a long story...trust me.) I love too goof off and have fun. xD

Sadly I'm the only MJ Fan in my family. -___- Yes, that means my whole family doesn't like Michael....That's part of the reason why I wasn't a fan 'til 2009.

I sing and dance...I'm also a MJ Impersonator. <!-- smj_bad/ -->mj_bad/<!-- smj_bad/ --> <!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ --> So far the only dances I know are Beat It, Bad, Thriller, and the Dangerous Live Dance (1995 performance). Lol.

And I'm also very shy so.... <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- serrrr -->errrr<!-- serrrr -->

I make some Death Hoax videos on youtube. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> My channel is: <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/user/Ginababy97xoxo<!-- m --> and I look forward to meeting you all. ^_^

<!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug --> <!-- smj_dance/ -->mj_dance/<!-- smj_dance/ -->

Comments

• RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Hello BeLIEveinMJ. I will have to check out your videos. Welcome and God Bless.
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    Good job Gina. Welcome and don't be shy, but be proud of being Michael's fan.action-smiley-035.gif
  • Welcome to our hoax forum Gina, continue posting your videos they are really good. blessings.
  • Le Papillon BleuLe Papillon Bleu Posts: 1,209
    Welcome ! <!-- spenguin/ -->penguin/<!-- spenguin/ -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    welcome ! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Thanks for all the welcomes everyone. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- sparty/ -->party/<!-- sparty/ --> <!-- smichael-jackson/ -->michael-jackson/<!-- smichael-jackson/ -->
  • Kristina4LOVEKristina4LOVE Posts: 622
    WELCOME! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
    I hope that you will have a great time here!
    I am sure that one day your family will change their opinion about Michael <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    My mother was never a fan of Michael (she didn't really care), but when she saw "This is it" she fell in love with him straight away <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->, because she saw that he is treating people around him with great LOVE and RESPECT!
  • RayaRaya Posts: 15
    Welcome!