Hi there!!!

G0THTH1NGG0THTH1NG Posts: 33
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hey guys, I might be newly registered but I've been reading for a long time!! I'm 32 and from Canada, I like playing music and I've been a MJ fan since I was 5 years old!! Even if I play metal music doesn't mean I hate every other kind of music that is aroud!! By the way you might have a hard time decoding what I have to say and that's because english is not my primary language!! I'm from Quebec so try to understand if you will!!! I hope I'll be having a good time with all of you until and after BAM'S day has arrived!!!

Comments

• RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Hello GOTHTHING. What instrument do you play? I don't know alot about metal music. When I was a wee lass in the 70's it was Ozzie and Black Sabath, Dio, Uriah Heep, maybe some guitar heros like Joe Satriani and of course Hendrix. I still have recurring mind pictures of my husband's band playing Paranoid in our shed.
    Anyhow, I'm glad to hear you like other genres as well. I have always loved R&B. Oh, and welcome.
  • G0THTH1NGG0THTH1NG Posts: 33
    Thank you very much RK to answer your question I sing in the band!! Nice meeting you!! Paranoid is a great song to play!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    welcome to the family...good to have you here, and your english is just fine...god bless
    Hi 2good thank you for welcoming me into the family!:D
    God bless you 2!!
  • Le Papillon BleuLe Papillon Bleu Posts: 1,209
    Hi welcome! <!-- selvis_/ -->elvis_/<!-- selvis_/ -->
    Thank you Papillon!!
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    hi there! welcome .
  • Kristina4LOVEKristina4LOVE Posts: 622
    WELCOME! <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
    I'm sure that you'll enjoy our company <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Thank you Suspicious mind and Kristina!! I'm pretty sure I'll enjoy the ride with all of you!!
  • katoooooookatooooooo Posts: 371
    bienvenue!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Welcome! And dont worry about your English, it is great! <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
  • Welcome! Actually, je suis plus nouvelle que toi! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> So You should say welcome to me! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
    I'm from Quebec too, and english is not my mother language, but I can easily make myself understood, even though it is not perfect. MJ's fan are kind, al around the world! Je suis musicienne, je joue de la guitare et un peu de piano aussi!
    Nice to meet you!
    <!-- spenguin/ -->penguin/<!-- spenguin/ -->
  • Welcome! Hope you enjoy it here.
    Thank you very much/Merci à tous!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->