Recruiting Soldiers for Michael’s Army of L.O.V.E.

Comments

• IT'S ALL FOR L.O.V.E I'LL BY YOUR SIDE TIL THE END MICHAEL ! LET'S WORLD SHINING !!
  • You are SO in my heart. you teaching us L.O.V.E
    LOVE YOU FOREVER
  • msjmsj Posts: 5
    starting with the “Man in the Mirror”...I'm with you L.O.V.E.
  • I'm officially signing on as a soldier in Michael's Army of L.O.V.E!

I have been re-assessing my life and ways to make myself a better person for some years now, but especially since June 25th..I have been doing a lot of reading and researching about the Michael I thought I knew (the one the media put out there for us) and am beginning to learn about "the man we never knew." I have a new appreciation of the "real" Michael better and am learning more everyday. I have always loved and supported him through the years, but have a deeper understanding now of who he really is and what (IMO) is going on with him.

I keep trying to open the people's eyes around me to who he really is and what Michael stands for but it is not an easy task. The media has done such a spectacular (being sarcastic) job at ruining this sweet man, that trying to get my family to listen is like beating my head against the wall. (Thank goodness my 9 yr old daughter and 11 yr old son have more of an open mind and both love Michael also!)

But my motto in life has always been to never give up or give in! I am a survivor of childhood abuse at the hands of my parents (physical, mental, and sexual) and always vowed I would survive and never let it get the best of me. I stopped the cycle with me and proved to everyone around me that I could make that change and be a better person, and I have. I keep my faith in God, and always remember where I came from so that it keeps me on the right path to be the best person I can be!

Thank you Michael for the 40+ years of your life you have shared with us and for teaching us so many life lessons, but most of all teaching us to L.O.V.E

I love you Michael forever & always from the bottom of my heart and will be proud to stand beside you in your Army of L.O.V.E
  • I love you Michael, all my L.O.V.E for you and all of you because of THE WAY YOU MAKE ME FEEL
  • I beLIEve
    We can HEAL THE WORLD with L.O.V.E
  • HEAL THE WORLD TOGETHER WITH L.O.V.E
  • larosalarosa Posts: 2
    I TRUST THAT YOU ARE WITH US
    I LOVE YOU
    LAROSA
  • larosalarosa Posts: 2
    L.O.V.E
    MICHAEL I JUST CAN'T STOP LOVING YOU
    LAROSA
  • mitmmitm Posts: 29
    i'm starting with man in the mirror....too.
    i'm with you Michael..
    we can change the world...
    "..i can't do it by myself.."
  • DanyDany Posts: 1
    The future of our children is in our hands.
    The man in the mirror ... this is what we do!
    I agree wholeheartedly with this army banner of love between all peoples of the earth and the protection of our planet.
    So we have learned our Michael
    I love you so much
    L.O.V.E. and PEACE
    Dany
  • I'm in his army of L.O.V.E
    Starting with ''Man in the mirror'' <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • HERE I AM!
    READY!!!
    IM GIORGIA, FROM VENICE, ITALY
    NEW SOLDIER FOR MICHAEL'S ARMY OF L.O.V.E.!!!!!!
    AND IM SOOOOO HAPPY ABOUT IT
    I JUST HAVE TO THANK MICHAEL, FOR EVERYTHING, I UNDERSTAND A LOT FROM HIM...
    SO THANK U DEAR, U R MY LIGHT, THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD

I WANNA START, A NEW START, AGAIN MAN IN THE MIRROR, AND AGAIN AND AGAIN, UNTIL NEW WORLD WILL COME HERE, A NEW PLACE OF L.O.V.E. FOR US TO LIVE

I BELIEVE IN LOVE'S POWER, AND I BELIEVE IN OUR POWER

LET'S MAKE A CHANGE, FOR OUR MICHAEL, FOR OUR PLANET, FOR US
    LET'S HEAL THE WORLD

WITH L.O.V.E. TO U ALL
    AND SEE U SOON
  • i joined im a die hard core fan and worshiper of michael
  • im in the MJ army of love and MJ soldiers of love my whole life is centered on michael. im a die hard core fanatic fan of michael. he is my role model and idol and our misssion is to carry his legacy and his divine mission of healing the planet for eterrnity. michael is our spiritual messenger. he is in my blood. im an MJ fanatic
  • I have officially joined the Michael Jackson Army of L.O.V.E today and I am going to make that change by starting with the young lady in the mirror <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> . I am going to start with myself then im going to branch around the world and help others make that change also <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> . I will keep this earth green for as long as I can and Come Together like The Beatles and Michael. Come on Soldiers it's time to make that CHANGE!!!!!! L.O.V.E FOREVER!!!!

yes michael wants us to make that change by starting with the man/woman in the mirror, and yes michael always wants us to keep the earth green coz MJ is a global philanthropist and peacemaker
  • Good evening, I will continue to help heal the world but I've done a blog or there are more than 800 fans of michael, I spread the word about a great site called tomato s joyful and consignments m uh ride with my good floor and I was talking about it around me take me for a fool, I'm isolated from everyone else people will not understand that they see their personal well-being, I give plenty to everyone, I have low I wanted funds to sponsor two children in africa and I don t have the means and the new generation is drifting in France j tries to motivate them but they are lost (drugs, alcohol and the love go before the school) j I feel the stirring of wind. j have a stomach ache just seeing the massacre of children and animals I cry when I lay down and getting up, I am under medication in an attempt of escape from reality for at least several hours a day then what should I do more, d like to so that things change, the world is on the money power and lust, I have 38 and I'm worn out, tired, tell me what I can do and I find the means to do so for the moment I have no more idea of kisses from France that god bless you and protect you all I am a believer
  • raluralu Posts: 97
    Come on, guys...what does keep you from answering to this call? I know we are more than 500 believers. Why are you afraid of? This is an adventure, remember? This is the best opportunity to see how many we really are, don't you see? It doesn't matter who TS really is; he/ she can't force anybody to do tings against his will, but he/ she created this awsome opportunity. How could all the forums join together otherwise? TIAI was tha smartest move related to this hoax. Come one, dare, let's see how many we really are in this jurney. Love you all!
  • tusia6631tusia6631 Posts: 101
    I wanna be a part of MJ's Army Of Love!!! <3
    I will support him and I will spread the message..
    I really want HIM to be back again..
    L.O.V.E!!! and Keep The Faith..
    The happy days are to come..!! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • I miss Michael so much. I just can't seem to get over him not being "here". I want him to come back. I want to join Michael's Army of L.O.V.E. I am starting with the ""woman" in the mirror". I love you MJ!!! I want you back!!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • I'm glad to be part of this boundless group. I'll keep it in mind!
    Hugs and kisses from the boot-shaped country! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • soooo I'm not sure I understand exactly what is meant for us to do... But I'm in,
    I'm all for supporting anyone who needs help, love or someone to let them know
    they care. I work on the woman in the mirror by helping those around me. I volunteered for a children's charity and worked on special projects and fundraising, I donate items/carepackages to the homeless and elderly in my area and I try to do what I can to keep the environment healthy around me. I also try to remember the little things that make a huge difference, like a smile or listening when someone needs someone to listen, being kind. I try to remember to make someone feel like I want to feel... loved and important. I'm not perfect and sometimes I have to make an extra effort to "be good" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> So if you have ideas on how to make your world a better place I'd love to hear them and maybe incorporate some of those ideas so I can help in different ways.

peace and love
    YT2shine
  • cawobethcawobeth Posts: 135
    My plight, since late June, has been to stand up for Michael's INNOCENCE and recognition for his compassionate, CHARITABLE work. In August, I began corresponding w/a few others who I crossed MJ paths with on the 1rsts LKL blog. This coincided with blogging to articles, sending out letters etc.; voicing the importance of honoring MJ's spirit in a true light. As I became better at networking, which has not been one of my strengths, I grew into collaborating with like-minded others who care to stand up for Michael.
    So, I pursue that path that I've been on am & am pleased that people are becoming more & more attuned to the substance of TII and embarking upon ventures which enlighten Michael's values and purpose(s).
    Being environmentally conscious has become a way of life. Though I have not been spending as much time pursuing my "career" due to dedicating time to this endeavor,
    it is in the spirit of Nature, giving, healing, unity & love.I work with others in The Arts, from 3 - 93, of all backgrounds. More recently, I am an active member of Make a Better World Foundation which was founded in the spirit of Michael's humanitarianism.
  • Lizzie7Lizzie7 Posts: 10
    I am very glad because I am in Michael's Army of L.O.V.E.
    Michael, you should know Ukraine keeps you <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • From my group on Facebook: 606 soldiers for Michael's Army of L.O.V.E
    Love Overcomes Virtually Everything
    ARRUOLAMENTO NELL'ESERCITO DELL'AMORE DI MICHAEL JACKSON
    <!-- m -->http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=380864630631<!-- m -->

BAMSDAY surely approaching!
    LONG LIVE THE KING!!
    Michael, i love you so much!