Recruiting Soldiers for Michael’s Army of L.O.V.E.

Comments

• The Man In The Mirror
    I’m joining the army of love. I tell everyone that I talk to they need to help save the world with Michael’s message (that he is still alive). I have told many to come to this forum to read and learn and to join his army of Love.
  • MJJSmileMJJSmile Posts: 59
    And when bamsday does come — whether sooner or later, there will of course be great rejoicing! But don’t expect things to just go back to entertainment as usual; as you already know, if you’ve read all the TIAI/TS posts, there will be a major battle ahead (Army of LOVE). And remember the following, from Threatened lyrics “What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.”

Michael we are ready !!! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    There's nothing that can't be done if we raise our voice as one <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    With L.O.V.E. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • kel70kel70 Posts: 182
    i'm in! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> luv you more m.j xx
  • bleu eyesbleu eyes Posts: 93
    I'm also in .... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

L.O.V.E
  • I'm in! Ready when you are MIchael!
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    L.O.V.E. is the answer. I'm making a change. I'm giving the children I work with more time and attention and fun, and am taking up every opportunity I can to reach out a hand of kindness to those around me. (And I'm noticing how often those opportunities come up now that I'm open to seeing them)
  • Doctor DeathDoctor Death Posts: 484
    how do i join the army of LOVE on twitter??

I am on twitter bythe name of Truthseeker113

Feel free to join me an also count me in into MJ's army. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • tusia6631tusia6631 Posts: 101
    i'm in.. ^^

waiting for tomorrow.. it's gonna be a great day, full of surprises.. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    wait and u'll see!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • NataliaCNataliaC Posts: 7
    I'm in as well. Ready to act on Michael's order <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Lots of L.O.V.E.
  • I'll Be There!!! . . .
    ALWAYS on His side!!! . . .
    I will start with The Man in the Mirror . . .

Love U Mike <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • blue moonblue moon Posts: 65
    I will help you, and join the army of L.O.V.E.
    a better world
    freedom
    respect for animals
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Forever a part of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E. <3 <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • Magnolia1791Magnolia1791 Posts: 139
    How can we spread the message of the Army of L.O.V.E.?
    Are there tasks that anyone can perform for themselves?
    As the Army of Love acts in concrete terms?

Our joint intention is to act in the message of love.
    Just as one can save the human race itself and all life on this planet.
    Everything is connected to everything and everyone. For better and for worse.

How to start?
  • Mammu94Mammu94 Posts: 232
    I'll join too . <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    L.O.V.E
  • gloveloveglovelove Posts: 192
    glovelove is in <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I got a whole lotta love to give. I am definately gonna to make a change L.O.V.E & PEACE
    Hi,

on Facebook I encountered the following page:

<!-- m -->http://www.facebook.com/pages/Army-of-LOVE/200329256590<!-- m -->

Does anyone know anything about them?
    Just got quite a fright ... I do not know why ...

I ask also in other forums.

Thanks
    Sarah
  • I'm in his army of L.O.V.E <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Michael, please COME BACK <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> I love u so much and I miss u <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> I still believe <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Hi,

on Facebook I encountered the following page:

<!-- m -->http://www.facebook.com/pages/Army-of-LOVE/200329256590<!-- m -->

Does anyone know anything about them?
    Just got quite a fright ... I do not know why ...

I ask also in other forums.

Thanks
    Sarah

Facebook pages are harmless. If you click the "like" button, it just adds it to your page so your friends know what you like.

For example, I also "like" Michael Jackson <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    I'm already a proud and blessed soldier of our Michael's L.O.V.E. army and i'm starting with the man in the mirror, with myself, i'm asking me to change my ways, no message could have been any clearer, if you wanna make a better place, just look at yourself and make that change.
  • Ready to do my part..along with sweet MIchael and his growing
    Army of LOve.
  • missdanipytmissdanipyt Posts: 412
    Spreading the message of Michaels L.O.V.E. each and every day! We must be the change we wish to see in the world and do it in the name of the legend himself who deserves everything we have to offer and more! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    HEAL THE WORLD. MAKE IT A BETTER PLACE. FOR YOU AND FOR ME AND THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE. <3 :''') so beautiful!!!
    That should be our worlds anthem. Nobody had more powerful and life-changing songs than Michael.
    Is there an official site where all the soldiers of L.O.V.E. army are listed?i mean twitter or anything else, i would like to sign up but i cannot find it, if someone in here knows can u plz post the link??
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Is there an official site where all the soldiers of L.O.V.E. army are listed?i mean twitter or anything else, i would like to sign up but i cannot find it, if someone in here knows can u plz post the link??

You just signed up <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

I would like to say all how happy I am to be a part of this community!

Now I am for about one week a member of this forum - one week which has changed my life, my thoughts, my actions.
    I was looking for Michael... and found a message! For me this message is so clear and true that my heart understood immediately.
    I feel that by this strong and big community in the collective consciousness something can change to the good. Who if not we should make a beginning?
    Love is the answer to the questions of our time.

I thank Michael and you all so much for the energy, the inspiration and hope which I may feel again!

I will try to announce Michaels message in Germany. I will sow new "sunflowers" for Michaels garden.

I'm always with you, Army of L.O.V.E. - proud and grateful! I will always do my very best.

In love
    Sarah
    Thank u Souza, i thought there was an official site, again thank u, i'm proud to be in his L.O.V.E. army <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->