A Message of Love

Shayphelps93Shayphelps93 Posts: 71
edited January 1970 in Messages to Michael
Michael, although you do not know this because you do not know me, but I call you one of the most beautiful men, that I have ever laid eyes upon, not because you are handsome, or because it is your name, but because it is your essence. Michael, in every way you prove that you are caring, compassionate, truthful, charming, loving, brave, intelligent, and inspiring. I find you to be the most beautiful man, I have ever come across. Michael, I and all of us fans across the world wish you love. Where ever you may be, I want you to know that you are loved, truly from the bottom of our hearts, minds, and souls. We rejoice within your legacy and revel in your humanity; we give thanks to the creator for creating you and give thanks to you for sharing your life with us. We thank you for inspiring us and offering us hope and love when we felt lost and alone. You are a one of a kind, unique and special man, and I will forever be changed because of the imprint you have left upon my soul. So selfishly I wish to have met you, to have looked you in your eyes and have been able to thank you, but as the morning sun breaks upon my brow, I am reminded that I am lucky to have known of your love and passion and for however short and small the amount of time, I got to be a part of your world. I hope that since I will never have the chance to tell you personally, that over the course of your lifetime, people have made it a point to tell you how much you meant to the world and never allowed you to forget. I close this short message filled with hope and determination, because Michael for as long as I and those around me continue your message of love, you will never die, for you will live forever within the hearts and souls of those that have been touched by your healing hand. I wish that there was some way, I could magically erase the moments of injustice and pain in your life that I could make everything better, that I could heal your broken soul. Michael although you have suffered, I can still do something, although I can’t erase the pain, I can allow your suffering to not be in vain. Because of you Michael, I and countless others have become agents of change within our communities, spreading love and awakening to others and healing the pain. You have brought much good to this world; this world has truly become a better place because you lived in it. Now, Michael rest your tired and aching head upon the lap of the creator and allow him to heal all wounds, allow your soul to become infused with strength and courage and come back to us, give us your message and teach us how to be better, and Michael always and indefinitely know that we have truly cherished and are grateful for all that you have given us.
Love Forever and Always
All of Us and Especially Me

Comments

• It's a wonderful msg Shayphelps93! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> A lot of people expressed their LOVE for Michael in such beautiful words, but whenever i want to write a msg to him, i become speechless! <!-- sfresse/ -->fresse/<!-- sfresse/ --> I have no words to describe what he means to me.
    One thing i'm sure of, is that i'm SO GRATEFUL TO GOD for letting me live in this particular time, for letting me hear and see Michael! And again i'm out of words <!-- sfresse/ -->fresse/<!-- sfresse/ -->

Beautiful msg Shayphelps93, REALLY!
    <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Wonderful words !!!! <!-- sbow/ -->bow/<!-- sbow/ -->
    I can only say ....Thanks Mike for being who you are ... your forever....love you.. <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->

<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->
  • It's a wonderful msg Shayphelps93! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> A lot of people expressed their LOVE for Michael in such beautiful words, but whenever i want to write a msg to him, i become speechless! <!-- sfresse/ -->fresse/<!-- sfresse/ --> I have no words to describe what he means to me.
    One thing i'm sure of, is that i'm SO GRATEFUL TO GOD for letting me live in this particular time, for letting me hear and see Michael! And again i'm out of words <!-- sfresse/ -->fresse/<!-- sfresse/ -->

Beautiful msg Shayphelps93, REALLY!
    <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
    Thanks so much! <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
    Grrr. I had just written a very long reply with love for you, but something happened to my computer <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> and my message has been lost! But anyway I thank you, for your kind words and I thank everyone on this forum for being kind and loving. It truly feels great to be here surrounded by love and truth. To know Michael is to know love. To know Michael's fans is to know the truth and confirmation of his love. Glad to be here and glad to be sharing.
    Wonderful words !!!! <!-- sbow/ -->bow/<!-- sbow/ -->
    I can only say ....Thanks Mike for being who you are ... your forever....love you.. <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->

<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->
    Thanks so much blankie for the kind words. <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug --> I am truly grateful for the kindness of this forum, it truly feels wonderful.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Michael is such an inspiration for us!
    The love messages of love for him are never enough!!

We love you more Michael!
  • I really love your message! You can see we all feel the same! Thanks for speaking for us! ^^
    I selfishly want to meet him too for the same reasons you mentionned: to look into his loving eyes and thank him for everything. And I want to feel his energy. I want to see that white and shining aura. I wanna smell him! Caress and hug him! I never had the chance to. That's why I also love this part of your message:
    (...) I am reminded that I am lucky to have known of your love and passion and for however short and small the amount of time, I got to be a part of your world. I hope that since I will never have the chance to tell you personally, that over the course of your lifetime, people have made it a point to tell you how much you meant to the world and never allowed you to forget.

It does help me to accept his death if it finally appears to be true. It was needed. Thanks for the love you spread.

Sophie <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
  • I really love your message! You can see we all feel the same! Thanks for speaking for us! ^^
    I selfishly want to meet him too for the same reasons you mentionned: to look into his loving eyes and thank him for everything. And I want to feel his energy. I want to see that white and shining aura. I wanna smell him! Caress and hug him! I never had the chance to. That's why I also love this part of your message:
    (...) I am reminded that I am lucky to have known of your love and passion and for however short and small the amount of time, I got to be a part of your world. I hope that since I will never have the chance to tell you personally, that over the course of your lifetime, people have made it a point to tell you how much you meant to the world and never allowed you to forget.

It does help me to accept his death if it finally appears to be true. It was needed. Thanks for the love you spread.

Sophie <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->

I think we all struggle with our belief sometimes, it would be undeniably, and excruciatingly painful if we are all being led on this wild goose chase, because people wanted to take advantage of our love, and none of it ended up being true and he was really dead. So in an effort to protect our hearts and souls there is always this doubt in the back of our minds, just in case all of this is just a joke on us, than it won't be as painful because we always had this doubt. I don't know if there is much we can do, it is human nature to protect ourselves from pain, emotionally or otherwise, no one wants to have to relive the death of Michael twice. Personally speaking, I have already had to live through thinking he was really dead twice and I don't want to have do it again, which is why I wrote this letter the way I did, for just in case that he might actually be dead. I guess I am afraid of getting my hopes up, because it is painful when hopes come crashing down, and I think most of us hoaxers can relate to this. In other words I am very, very happy and grateful that my words have helped you. And thanks for spreading love back to me!
    Michael is such an inspiration for us!
    The love messages of love for him are never enough!!

We love you more Michael!

Thanks so much for replying and spreading love towards Michael and the rest of the hoax forum, love is always appreciated! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Also many hugs and love to all of you! <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Beautiful post. Thank you for saying what a lot of people are feeling these days. It’s trying times for me. Don’t know whether to laugh or cry, celebrate or mourn. Guess like Elvis said, I’m all shook up <!-- selvis_/ -->elvis_/<!-- selvis_/ -->
  • Beautiful post. Thank you for saying what a lot of people are feeling these days. It’s trying times for me. Don’t know whether to laugh or cry, celebrate or mourn. Guess like Elvis said, I’m all shook up <!-- selvis_/ -->elvis_/<!-- selvis_/ -->
    Thanks! Everyone gets "all shook up" sometimes. I guess what helps me, is no matter what, good or bad, I know I am gonna be fine, because for me I have a belief and faith in something more, and I also have faith and belief in myself and that at the end of it all, we all die someday (very cheerful, huh? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> ) and that when we die, we all are united once more together in death. lol Much love and blessings to all!