I'm not new but just getting back

a18wheelsladya18wheelslady Posts: 287
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
I was wondering what is going on and what i have missed. have not had the time the last few weeks to log in that much recovering from a F/L.
my thoughs were here with all of you and Michael. <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
not sure where to start to see what is happening.
has TS been here working with everyone stilllllllllllllll
so many ?'s i have
if someone can point me in the right direction to get the latest news that would be GREATTTTTTTTTT

what is going on with the trial that is never going to take place.
Thanks in advance
Hugsssssssssss to all <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Comments

• AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    There was not good news in recent weeks. Since May 02, we entered in a phase very bad for hoax.
    TS posted on May 1 saying we were in the final, but soon after news of the postponement of the trial for September he disappeared and has not posted any more online.
    To make matters worse, Jermaine went to war with the Believers and posted several times on his twitter that Michael is not alive, we're kidding ourselves with this story hoax, threatened to close the forums and told to us stop spreading this false story.

All are on strike: TS, Dodo, Teddy Riley ... <!-- sconfused/ -->confused/<!-- sconfused/ -->
    Since then, we're alone here, just with our intuitions and theories.
    That's all, but I hope better days in hoaxland! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • There was not good news in recent weeks. Since May 02, we entered in a phase very bad for hoax.
    TS posted on May 1 saying we were in the final, but soon after news of the postponement of the trial for September he disappeared and has not posted any more online.
    To make matters worse, Jermaine went to war with the Believers and posted several times on his twitter that Michael is not alive, we're kidding ourselves with this story hoax, threatened to close the forums and told to us stop spreading this false story.

All are on strike: TS, Dodo, Teddy Riley ... <!-- sconfused/ -->confused/<!-- sconfused/ -->
    Since then, we're alone here, just with our intuitions and theories.
    That's all, but I hope better days in hoaxland! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    So sorry that it took so long for me to respond back to you but the forum is acting up. at least on my end it is.
    wow interesting stuff and i want to THANK YOU SO MUCH for bringing me current.
    I try to keep positive and look at everything that its just another piece of the puzzle and that we just need to keep
    the faith. we all know that we are a big part of the Hoax so until they can convince me with out doubt that he is DEAD then i'm still good to go just holding on to what i hold in my heart.
    until this is all over with there is no way for any of us to know who is involved and who is not. also who is trying to pretend to be part because they wish they knew. just because someone gives us a clue does not mean that they are not just making it up to look like part of the plan.
    It will be very interesting to see who was part of the GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH.
    Love you more Michael <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> and TS
    <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug --> <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug --> <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug --> <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug --> <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug --> <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug --> <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->