Howdy!

alsmom380alsmom380 Posts: 75
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hi! I just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. I'm 41 with 2 grown kids and 2 dogs. I have been informally visiting this board off and on since Oct. 18, 2009.

On the evening of Oct. 17, 2009 I was attempting to drown my sorrows in a bottle of liquer. My sister had just left to fight the war in Iraq. I was STILL grieving over several family members who had passed, including my beloved Mother. My children had recently spread their wings and left the nest. To top it all off, my best friend from childhood had died.....Michael Jackson. I had a very rough childhood and to some, I would have been considered poor. I had a stepfather from hell. Kids at school seemed to hate me. I was more than shy...I was intraverted. My best friend was unknowingly there through my toughest years.

Well, I finally went to sleep on the 17th, hoping I could just "forget" about my woes for several hours while I was unconscious. About 2:30 a.m. I awoke from a real, vivid dream of my Mother. My Mom NEVER had been on a computer, much less knowing what YouTube was. Well, guess what? I jumped up from my bed and grabbed my laptop. Yes, she told me to look on YouTube. "For what"? I asked. I heard nothing, my dream was gone.

I turned on the computer and immediately went to the Tube. I immediately typed in Michael Jackson is alive...and Jonell Star's Michael Jackson's Death: Media Hoax came up first. Needless to say, I was ecstatic! I was fully awake by then and didn't sleep for 2 days afterwards. Searching. Couldn't get enough. One of my prayers had come true! That, my friends, led me here on that wonderful early morning. I've always come here in stealth when I need reasurance of my Mother's guidance. She was letting me know to seek the truth. She knows I love Michael so. Then, and now. Thanks, Mom for giving me life AGAIN.

I'm sorry this was long. I shortened it <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> So, I probably will be adding stuff in the forum. I'll even have questions at times. Don't know about answering anyones questions....It looks like the forum is full of answers! <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->

Comments

• Hi! I just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. I'm 41 with 2 grown kids and 2 dogs. I have been informally visiting this board off and on since Oct. 18, 2009.

On the evening of Oct. 17, 2009 I was attempting to drown my sorrows in a bottle of liquer. My sister had just left to fight the war in Iraq. I was STILL grieving over several family members who had passed, including my beloved Mother. My children had recently spread their wings and left the nest. To top it all off, my best friend from childhood had died.....Michael Jackson. I had a very rough childhood and to some, I would have been considered poor. I had a stepfather from hell. Kids at school seemed to hate me. I was more than shy...I was intraverted. My best friend was unknowingly there through my toughest years.

Well, I finally went to sleep on the 17th, hoping I could just "forget" about my woes for several hours while I was unconscious. About 2:30 a.m. I awoke from a real, vivid dream of my Mother. My Mom NEVER had been on a computer, much less knowing what YouTube was. Well, guess what? I jumped up from my bed and grabbed my laptop. Yes, she told me to look on YouTube. "For what"? I asked. I heard nothing, my dream was gone.

I turned on the computer and immediately went to the Tube. I immediately typed in Michael Jackson is alive...and Jonell Star's Michael Jackson's Death: Media Hoax came up first. Needless to say, I was ecstatic! I was fully awake by then and didn't sleep for 2 days afterwards. Searching. Couldn't get enough. One of my prayers had come true! That, my friends, led me here on that wonderful early morning. I've always come here in stealth when I need reasurance of my Mother's guidance. She was letting me know to seek the truth. She knows I love Michael so. Then, and now. Thanks, Mom for giving me life AGAIN.

I'm sorry this was long. I shortened it <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> So, I probably will be adding stuff in the forum. I'll even have questions at times. Don't know about answering anyones questions....It looks like the forum is full of answers! <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->

Welcome to the forum, let me start giving you my sympathies, I am so sorry your mom passed away. No matter what age you are we always need our mothers. I do strongly believe in spirits visiting us, and giving us clues. I am a very intuitive person, God gave me this gift, my intuitions are never wrong. When I saw on June 25/2009 that Michael passed away, something came over me and said NO way, he faked his death. Again, welcome to the forum and if you need anything you can Pm me.. blessings.
  • alsmom380alsmom380 Posts: 75
    Oh, my. You made my heart melt with your sincerity. I feel it. Thank you so much.
    Normally, I'm somewhat intuitive but I faultered in believing what the media had been saying for nearly 4 months. I tend to mourn and grieve longer than the average person I guess and I was blinded from tear wells in my eyes for so long. Reminds of a song my Mom used to sing in church: ......T'was blind, but now I see <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> She sho sang like an Angel...
  • Oh, my. You made my heart melt with your sincerity. I feel it. Thank you so much.
    Normally, I'm somewhat intuitive but I faultered in believing what the media had been saying for nearly 4 months. I tend to mourn and grieve longer than the average person I guess and I was blinded from tear wells in my eyes for so long. Reminds of a song my Mom used to sing in church: ......T'was blind, but now I see <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> She sho sang like an Angel...

Hi alsmom380 - and welcome to our world. I loved hearing your life story. Sometimes it's triumphing over the pain in life that gives us the deepest of character and strength.

I look forward to hearing more from you. Together we will stand united for Michael.

May you be blessed this day.
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    Welcome. Here you'll find plenty of thrills and true friends. It's great to be a member of this forum. We will be together.
    Big hug! <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Hi alsmom. I see you have 2 dogs. So do I and they rate among the loves of my life. Unconditional acceptance and love is what we get from having dogs. [sometimes I think we humans don't deserve them].
    Don't be shy, we are all the same and are here to support Michael in what ever way we can.
    Welcome to the hoax fam.
    @voiceforthesilent "Sometimes it's triumphing over the pain in life that gives us the deepest of character and strength."
    I'm feeling stronger today and my character is really something. Sorta like a lioness, perhaps. Thank you for your kind words:)

@AnaMaria "Here you'll find plenty of thrills and true friends." I think I already have!

@Rk "I see you have 2 dogs. So do I and they rate among the loves of my life. Unconditional acceptance and love is what we get from having dogs.[sometimes I think we humans don't deserve them].
    Don't be shy, we are all the same and are here to support Michael in what ever way we can.
    Welcome to the hoax fam." What I shouldn've said in my introduction was my dogs own ME lol. Who else would kiss my tears away? Oh, and I'm not shy anymore. I've come a long, long way from that teenager in the 80's. Life's lessons I've learned. And Mike was with me every step of the way. He was there for me, I'll be there for him. Until the day I die. Thank you for making me feel welcome.
    Crap. I need to learn how to quote on here. Sorry.
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Welcome to the family alsmom! Thank you for sharing your touching story with us, and I'm glad you finally decided to join and participate with us here on the forum. I look forward to hearing more from you! Also, I just saw that you joined the Army Of Love, so "thank you" for that. I hope that you enjoy your time here with us!
    Sending you Blessings, Love and a great big hug! <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
    Welcome to the family alsmom! Thank you for sharing your touching story with us, and I'm glad you finally decided to join and participate with us here on the forum. I look forward to hearing more from you! Also, I just saw that you joined the Army Of Love, so "thank you" for that. I hope that you enjoy your time here with us!
    Sending you Blessings, Love and a great big hug! <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->

Well, there may be a problem here. I've been "reading" since Oct 2009 but now that I'm a member I may become addicted. Watch out! Somebody STOP me! <!-- styping/ -->typing/<!-- styping/ --> Thanks for making me feel welcomed!
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    Hello alsmom380. I completely into your grief from my own experience. I mean it. Have a great time and relief here. Moreover, we will celebrate Michael's BAM here.....Believe! <!-- smj_bad/ -->mj_bad/<!-- smj_bad/ --> love-smiley-018.gif
    Hello alsmom380. I completely into your grief from my own experience. I mean it. Have a great time and relief here. Moreover, we will celebrate Michael's BAM here.....Believe! <!-- smj_bad/ -->mj_bad/<!-- smj_bad/ --> love-smiley-018.gif

Grief , we can learn from what the Universe serves us. Thank you for your kind words. I see you're from CA. I'm planning to travel there from TN at the end of the summer. Can't wait!

And BAM? What's BAM? <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->

P.S. I forgot to add in my intro that I can be serious but sometimes my comedic side comes out. It's my "alter" ego <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • cassicassi Posts: 175
    welcome to the forum, your story was very touching. i am sorry that you had to go through the heartaches that you have had to experience, Ii imagine that nothing is more painful than losing a mother. God bless
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669

Grief , we can learn from what the Universe serves us. Thank you for your kind words. I see you're from CA. I'm planning to travel there from TN at the end of the summer. Can't wait!

And BAM? What's BAM? <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->

[youtube:1qlnauof]
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    Welcome to the forum alsmom380! i got goose bumps while reading your story,i'm soo sorry for your loss but be sure you are loved and always welcome here, i know how it feels to lose a parent, i lost my mother at a very early age too, when i was 12 and she has always been a guiding light to me, so i'm more than sure that your mother has given you a sign and i'm glad that now you are here. <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
  • WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY! I HOPE THAT YOU WILL FEEL COMFORTABLE HERE! <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
    @scorpionchik Yeah, I know what BAM is. That was my fatal attempt for a funny. Apparently, I failed!

@MashMike I lost my Father when I was 8. But my Mother was another part of me. Still is. May your Mother's light continue to guide you <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> P.S. Your signature avatar is like a video on mute. I could watch it for hours!

@Kristina4LOVE Thank you. I'm feeling very comfie <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    @alsmom380 thank u very much, blessings. <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Welcome..really !! Here... United in L.O.V.E. <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Welcome to the forum alsmom380
    Blankie & paula-c...thanks for making me feel welcomed!