New forum features

Comments

• AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    [highlight=#0080bf:2dybxy2j]It's so cool![/highlight:2dybxy2j] <!-- spenguin/ -->penguin/<!-- spenguin/ -->

[font=Garamond Bold:2dybxy2j][highlight=#0080bf:2dybxy2j]But the forum is still very slow.[/highlight:2dybxy2j][/font:2dybxy2j]
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    no updates here <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> but the forum is dramatically slow, although mini-chat is gone now <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

Even for me <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> Sorry I also posted for this problem in faq....this evening is a great problem <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

Love you all !!!

<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Yup, same here, painfully slow.
  • Thank You some Great new features. The Tabs will come handy for all those long numerology posts!!!

Also to say that the forum is running extremely slow.

Logon Time today: 4 minutes
    Page Refresh: 30 seconds

With L.O.V.E
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Unfortunately my computer is very sluggish now. It takes forever to load a page or submit a comment. Sometimes I just leave the forum because it takes too long to view a thread. Sorry...

I thought that it was only me. The page is too slow for me sometimes and I do the same like you voice. It takes almost a minute to load it.

[glow=red:2jcm34av]The new features are AMAZING Souza.[/glow:2jcm34av] [fade:2jcm34av]Home looks way so much better.[/fade:2jcm34av] [shadow=blue:2jcm34av]Thank you for the amazing job.[/shadow:2jcm34av]

<!-- sparty/ -->party/<!-- sparty/ --> <!-- spenguin/ -->penguin/<!-- spenguin/ -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    OHHH , PRETTY COLORRSSS :D

[glow=red:3ihmmlk5]i love thisss ! thanks souza !! (:[/glow:3ihmmlk5]

[wave=pink:3ihmmlk5]lalalala ~[/wave:3ihmmlk5]

<!-- srr/ -->rr/<!-- srr/ -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I also removed the daily updates again, seems that both that and the chat were slowing down. checked on other forums where it worked great, but they were much smaller than this one. I think that's the problem.

At least we still have the[glow=#FF00BF:kyglwmfd][fade:kyglwmfd]funny colored texts[/fade:kyglwmfd][/glow:kyglwmfd].

<!-- sparty/ -->party/<!-- sparty/ -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• These are awesome new features Souza...thankyou.I can't wait to start using them! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Oh yeahhhhhhh....wonderful colours !!!![highlight=#ff80ff:1otrc1lq][/highlight:1otrc1lq]

And the HOAX is so awesome....

<!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->

The new futures are slowing down the forum? It is still too slow. It takes several minutes for me to open a page. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    The new futures are slowing down the forum? It is still too slow. It takes several minutes for me to open a page. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

It's still the chat. I have to get it out of the codes, but I don't have time for that until tomorrow.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

It's still the chat. I have to get it out of the codes, but I don't have time for that until tomorrow.

Really Souza.....THANKS FOR ALL

<!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug --> <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
  • Lovely OneLovely One Posts: 430
    [font=Comic Sans MS:1t8onlrp]Thanks Souza! Our forum is the like the "cadillac" of ALL the Michael Jackson forums! Luxury at its finest!!!
    Who's BAD??? <!-- smj_dance/ -->mj_dance/<!-- smj_dance/ -->
    [/font:1t8onlrp]
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    today all seems fine!

[fade:35p9lzwz][glow=purple:35p9lzwz]thank you[/glow:35p9lzwz][/fade:35p9lzwz] <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    by Lovely One
    Thanks Souza! Our forum is the like the "cadillac" of ALL the Michael Jackson forums! Luxury at its finest!!!
    Who's BAD???

<!-- sbow/ -->bow/<!-- sbow/ --> [shadow=blue:78qdgq4n] I absolutely agree!! [/shadow:78qdgq4n] <!-- spenguin/ -->penguin/<!-- spenguin/ -->
    And yes the forum was painfully slow the last couple of days, but today it's A-okay!

Also I have a question, Souza, can you explain the member information for me (I'm slow.) <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    I get the "Who is online", but not the,
    Who was here?
    In total there were 965 users online :: 74 registered, 15 hidden, 5 bots and 871 guests (based on users active today)
    Most users ever online was 2619 on Mon 20. Jun 2011
    If it's the total of the day, its always fluctuating. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Or is it midnight in a certain time zone that's the total recorded?
    Thanks!
    by Lovely One
    Thanks Souza! Our forum is the like the "cadillac" of ALL the Michael Jackson forums! Luxury at its finest!!!
    Who's BAD???

<!-- sbow/ -->bow/<!-- sbow/ --> [shadow=blue:lglfxqfv] I absolutely agree!! [/shadow:lglfxqfv] <!-- spenguin/ -->penguin/<!-- spenguin/ -->
    And yes the forum was painfully slow the last couple of days, but today it's A-okay!

Also I have a question, Souza, can you explain the member information for me (I'm slow.) <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    Who was here?
    In total there were 965 users online :: 74 registered, 15 hidden, 5 bots and 871 guests (based on users active today)
    If it's the total of the day, its always fluctuating. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Or is it midnight in a certain time zone that's the total recorded?
    Thanks!

Yes, it's the total of the day, it resets at 12 am GMT.

• fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    by Lovely One
    Who's BAD???

<!-- sbow/ -->bow/<!-- sbow/ --> [shadow=blue:2j1h26sn] I absolutely agree!! [/shadow:2j1h26sn] <!-- spenguin/ -->penguin/<!-- spenguin/ -->

Who was here?
    Thanks!
    [font=cursive:2j1h26sn]It's weird too that I may show 39 people on line now, and you may show 60!!! I've checked this out with other members and it happens... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> [/font:2j1h26sn]
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Lovely One wrote:

Who's BAD???

That was great <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- sparty/ -->party/<!-- sparty/ -->
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    I'm still having problems with the pages loading very, very slow...is anyone else still having this problem?
    I'm still having problems with the pages loading very, very slow...is anyone else still having this problem?

Yep, it is still so slow for me too.

Yep, it is still so slow for me too.

An hour ago I could not load the pages but now it for me is a little better .... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    I...... guess .....the...... forum..... will .....be.... slower..... this......................... weekend <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    What will happen if and when [highlight=#ff0000:1t2rog1v] [fade:1t2rog1v]something very huge happens soon[/fade:1t2rog1v] [/highlight:1t2rog1v] and we get a flood of lets say a thousand, maybe 2, 3, 4 thousand more people coming here in a few hours time? Can this new set-up handle it? What is its capacity?
    Are we ready for the MJ's ALIIIIIIIVE flood?
    [glow=red:1t2rog1v]Especially since TMZ lists only us.[/glow:1t2rog1v]
    Now for me, in Italy are 12,30 am,[fade:1utx9kx7]is all okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk !!!!!![/fade:1utx9kx7] The forum is fast, very fast..... <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> <!-- styping/ -->typing/<!-- styping/ --> <!-- sgeek/ -->geek/<!-- sgeek/ -->

The great day is near !!!!!!

• mjlovebugmjlovebug Posts: 122
    [pre:20xnq2cb]ok im going to play around with this and see what all i an do[glow=red:20xnq2cb]this see how this looks[/glow:20xnq2cb] [fade:20xnq2cb]wow this one could be cool looking[/fade:20xnq2cb] [blur=blue:20xnq2cb]i bet this one will be hard to read, may not use this one to often[/blur:20xnq2cb] [shadow=blue:20xnq2cb]cant wait to see how this one looks[/shadow:20xnq2cb] [dropshadow=blue:20xnq2cb]i have no idea what this will do, but i gust i will see[/dropshadow:20xnq2cb] [s:20xnq2cb]i can see a lot of jokes come out of this one[hidden:20xnq2cb]haha if your not login in you cant see this lol[/hidden:20xnq2cb][/s:20xnq2cb] spoiler alert lol [spoil:20xnq2cb]im having to much fun with this llool[/spoil:20xnq2cb] [offtopic:20xnq2cb]i like ice cream lol[/offtopic:20xnq2cb] [highlight=#ff80ff:20xnq2cb]i hope this is the one i want[/highlight:20xnq2cb][wave=blue:20xnq2cb]ok lets see how that all looks[/wave:20xnq2cb] [anchor= goto=:20xnq2cb]hmmmm i cant seem to find the one i want[/anchor:20xnq2cb][/pre:20xnq2cb]

[hr:20xnq2cb][hr:20xnq2cb][hr:20xnq2cb][hr:20xnq2cb] <!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ --> [hr:20xnq2cb][hr:20xnq2cb][hr:20xnq2cb]
This discussion has been closed.