TIAI June 23

Im_convincedmjaliveIm_convincedmjalive Posts: 1,409
edited January 1970 in TIAI
<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=127&t=19277&start=75#p335944<!-- l -->
He will be back. You just have to have faith. You know he will be, we are just tired of waiting... for everything, but TS will be back.

[fade:wlfh8akr]Thank you TS.[/fade:wlfh8akr]
When I first saw the new redirect it originally went to the thread without a specific post so I was like hmm the whole page? Then I checked again and it is now displaying bec's post. This should bring some relief to those who have been worried.

Comments

• MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    My heart literally dropped when I saw this thread. Thank you so so much TS. I was weak.<br /><br />[size=14pt]OKAAAY PARTY TIMEE :D<br />[/size]<br /><br /> <!-- sparty/ -->party/<!-- sparty/ --><br /><br />but back to my original question, why has he been absent for so long?  <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    Thanks TS! Redirect list has been updated! <!-- s;-) -->;-)<!-- s;-) -->

http://lilwendy.wordpress.com/2011/06/23/www-thisisalsoit-com-to-date/
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    So it's confirmed.
    TS is watching everything around here. Like some people say, this makes me go hmmmmmmmmmm....
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRwD0KVPnqXSbOef5Vu5QZMe_i06il5zAf9LpNihf1Yw6idWA6d
    Though I'm not convinced you ever left us. But it is great to SEE you posting.
    He never left <!-- serrrr -->errrr<!-- serrrr --> <!-- sbounce/ -->bounce/<!-- sbounce/ --> <!-- sbounce/ -->bounce/<!-- sbounce/ -->
  • Sarah31Sarah31 Posts: 249
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRwD0KVPnqXSbOef5Vu5QZMe_i06il5zAf9LpNihf1Yw6idWA6d

Welcome BACK? Pun intended? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

That must really be a gargantuan pie with all these usernames baking it. I'm getting hungry.
  • Are we ready for the next level yet TS? <!-- smj_dance/ -->mj_dance/<!-- smj_dance/ -->

Blessings

<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->
  • Yambo3003Yambo3003 Posts: 291
    I love returns! Just like Michael Jordan did back in the days... YESSSS!!! <!-- spenguin/ -->penguin/<!-- spenguin/ -->
    He will be back. You just have to have faith. You know he will be, we are just tired of waiting... for everything, but TS will be back.

I think this doesn't imply in any way that TS and Back are one and the same <!-- serrrr -->errrr<!-- serrrr -->
  • We missed you TS <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
    Can we expect another redirect tomorrow? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    2604867971_d53658aa99_m.jpg
  • Steph22Steph22 Posts: 150
    mh I don't get it. I'm sorry for being stupid. How do we know TS is back here? Did he post? I checked all over the forum and didn't see any post by him?! A new redirect? Or am I just misunderstanding something? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Huge grin on my face this morning because of this. Thanks TS.

And thanks Im_convinced for finding/posting this for us!
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    mh I don't get it. I'm sorry for being stupid. How do we know TS is back here? Did he post? I checked all over the forum and didn't see any post by him?! A new redirect? Or am I just misunderstanding something? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

new re-direct, in the first post in this thread <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Wohoooo a redirect!  <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->  <br /><br />Good to "see" you TS ... now we want an entire post with a full length explanation of why you were absent for so long! LOL ....a never satisfied believer I am  <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --><br /><br />[fade:2bu37rpc][size=14pt]God bless you TS.[/size][/fade:2bu37rpc]<br /><br /> <!-- spenguin/ -->penguin/<!-- spenguin/ -->
  • sandythymesandythyme Posts: 365
    Thanks TS! It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood! I feel like dancing!!!! <!-- spenguin/ -->penguin/<!-- spenguin/ --> <!-- smichael-jackson/ -->michael-jackson/<!-- smichael-jackson/ --> Take care, love to all and especially to you TS! <!-- sparty/ -->party/<!-- sparty/ -->
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    What an absolutely great way to start the day...something so simple, yet means so much! Thanks TS...hope to hear from you again real soon <!-- sbeerchug -->beerchug<!-- sbeerchug -->

With L.O.V.E. always.
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984

ok guys i thought no more redirects until after the bam <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> thought that was the purpose of ts comments to just sort of hang out until then . do i have it wrong? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265

ok guys i thought no more redirects until after the bam <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> thought that was the purpose of ts comments to just sort of hang out until then . do i have it wrong? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

I think that TS said "most probably" which leaves room for doing whatever needs to be done when necessary... <!-- sgeek/ -->geek/<!-- sgeek/ --> I think that TS saw a need again, people were so sad because "he left" so maybe it's his way to say 'Hi" I'm still watchin' ... or maybe there's more to come? <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// -->
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    I was so happy with this redirect! <!-- spenguin/ -->penguin/<!-- spenguin/ --> <!-- sparty/ -->party/<!-- sparty/ -->
    I knew you would be here in June, TS, because you have been since February.
    I hope good news with your posts. We need to cheer us up.

Thanks, TS. <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    I have a question.....

When I go to <!-- m -->http://www.thisisalsoit.com<!-- m --> the redirect I see also includes some of TheMoonIsDancing post :

"Re: QUESTIONS FOR TS
    Post Number:#81 by TheMoonIsDancing » Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:29 pm

suspicious mind wrote:
    TheMoonIsDancing wrote:
    Le Papillon Bleu wrote:
    D.S.=Detective Sneddon
    T.S.=Tom Sneddon

I doubt our TS is THAT TS . If he is, we're in big trouble.

hi there moon. any chance you have the speech your signature pic is from?"

(It also has TheMoonIsDancing's reply of the video in question...can someone embed this for me <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> )

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqYPyxsS ... r_embedded<!-- m -->

Does anyone else get this when they go to the redirect? Bec....not trying to steal thunder, please forgive my question.....nothing but love for you! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    I feel like this redirect is a combination of two threads.....from what I see. Unless, for some reason my screen is showing more.....

TheMoonIsDancing..........what a great video. When was this? It must have been recently. His style/look is close to the o2 press conference. In the beginning of the video I hear that same little giggle. Not to mention a helicopter is in use....the flower dump connection?

Anyways......great to see TIAI redirected....and the adventure continues.............
    Much LOVE and many Blessings,
    Wishingstar
  • JukeBoxJukeBox Posts: 378
    Thought I'd pop by TIAI since it's so close to MJ's 2nd "Death" anniversary, how pleasantly surprised to see TS's redirect. <!-- selvis_/ -->elvis_/<!-- selvis_/ -->

At your own time! <!-- spenguin/ -->penguin/<!-- spenguin/ -->
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    I have a question.....

When I go to <!-- m -->http://www.thisisalsoit.com<!-- m --> the redirect I see also includes some of TheMoonIsDancing post :

"Re: QUESTIONS FOR TS
    Post Number:#81 by TheMoonIsDancing » Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:29 pm

suspicious mind wrote:
    TheMoonIsDancing wrote:
    Le Papillon Bleu wrote:
    D.S.=Detective Sneddon
    T.S.=Tom Sneddon

I doubt our TS is THAT TS . If he is, we're in big trouble.

hi there moon. any chance you have the speech your signature pic is from?"

(It also has TheMoonIsDancing's reply of the video in question...can someone embed this for me <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> )

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqYPyxsS ... r_embedded<!-- m -->

Does anyone else get this when they go to the redirect? Bec....not trying to steal thunder, please forgive my question.....nothing but love for you! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    I feel like this redirect is a combination of two threads.....from what I see. Unless, for some reason my screen is showing more.....

TheMoonIsDancing..........what a great video. When was this? It must have been recently. His style/look is close to the o2 press conference. In the beginning of the video I hear that same little giggle. Not to mention a helicopter is in use....the flower dump connection?

Anyways......great to see TIAI redirected....and the adventure continues.............
    Much LOVE and many Blessings,
    Wishingstar

wishingstar. i think they have said before that the redirect is always just the first on at the top or whatever. but looking at the video i am wondering about this particular body guard. he seems like a mother hen all the time and you can just see in his face that he is anxious .
  • mh I don't get it. I'm sorry for being stupid. How do we know TS is back here? Did he post? I checked all over the forum and didn't see any post by him?! A new redirect? Or am I just misunderstanding something? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

you are not the only one, I am searching lol
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    Me either....I don't see ONE thing that you all are saying is good, or TS or a re-direct.  I want to be happy too and reassured that we haven't reached the end.  I'm just trying to stay busy with my new house and new dobermans...but, Michael is out there, to me, and I'm feeling like I'm neglecting him, or givng up.  So, if you all know something that I can't see, that some of us can't see...I'd LOVE some new hope <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->