Michael Jackson "His final days"

all4loveandbelieveall4loveandbelieve Posts: 4,455
edited January 1970 in News
I was watching Cnn this evening, and they showed a tribute to Michael Jackson, well I should say more of a documentary on his death. I caught only the last 30 mins. This probably was a repeat of 2 yrs ago. I have no clue if some of you has seen this documentary. This reporter, his name was something Lemon, yeah I remembered his last name, very easy to remember <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> he was interviewing, Jermaine, Latoya, RANDY PHILIPS, AEG, and the lawyer Brian Oxman. Brian Oxman was stating that AEG and Murray were continuously sending eachother emails. Murray stated in the emails that he needed a nurse, and a CPR kit. Aeg failed to send the requested item. Or did they? Randy Philips says, No he was never told that Murray needed a nurse and a CPR KIT. So in another words, Oxman and Philips were playing ping pong. They threw the ball towards eachother. So mr. Lemon asked Randy Philip why did he chose Murray as a doctor for Michael, Philips answered" It was not me who chose him, it was Michael. I told him not too,but he looked at me with mean eyes, and with his low voice, and said, I want Murray and that is final"
I am astonished that Michael has a mean streak, or I should say, strong character. Randy washed his hands, he stated he had nothing to do with it, it was all Michael's doing. Apparently what ever Michael said, he had to have it, no question asked.

Now Jermaine was telling Mr. Lemon, that he knew who killed Michael," Murray is only the fall guy. Murray knows more then he is saying. The court needs to sqeeze him a little so he can talk" Now when Jermaine was talking he had a smirk on his face, a smile, a weird smile.

found this on youtube: <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUPQ4g6OW4k<!-- m -->

Latoya, said the same thing as Jermaine that Murray was the fall guy, and that Michael was murdered and they know who did it. Now I am wondering, if they really know who supposedly killed Michael, why publicise it? Why tell the whole wide world? Aren't they scared to be a target as well? Just common sense, why put yourself into a predigament, unless it was all lies. Nobody killed Michael, and they know that his brother if alive.

I just wanted to share this with all of you, I wish you a wonderful weekend and all the blessings in the world.

Comments

• MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    Thanx for sharing it with us, indeed very interesting, i like this part: It was not me who chose him, it was Michael. I told him not too,but he looked at me with mean eyes, and with his low voice, and said, I want Murray and that is final" .
    Why choose someone who doesn't even know how to perform a CPR??? It proves once again that MJ knew what he was doing that's why he chose Murray as a fall guy.
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    don't know if it means anything but don lemon has been sort of a constant fixture on the media side of this on going story.
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    if this is part of the plan, I have to say this, because I have always this is my mind and maybe sounds silly but anyway i have to say it. Someone say that MIchael meet Murray in Vegas when one of the kids had fever or something like this...

I took my baby to the doctor
    With a fever, but nothing he found
    By the time this hit the street
    They said she had a breakdown
    Someone's always tryin' to start my baby cryin'
    Talkin', squealin', lyin'
    Sayin' you just wanna be startin' somethin'

[glow=red:1l9uabg4]yes, he is starting something!!![/glow:1l9uabg4]