Shaq DESTROYS Classic Michael Jackson Songs

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in News

Shaq DESTROYS Classic Michael Jackson Songs

42 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Shaquille O'Neal got on the mic last night at a nightclub in Las Vegas so he could sing along to a few Michael Jackson songs -- and if he was hoping to honor the late King of Pop ... he did the exact opposite.

0626-shaquille-oneal-tmz-video-credit.jpg

Shaq butchered such classic songs as "Don't Stop 'til You Get Enough," "Off the Wall," "Thriller," and the classic Jackson 5 song, "I Want You Back."

But Shaq, who was at Moon nightclub to celebrate his retirement, was an equal opportunity offender -- he also killed "Sweet Home Alabama," "You Give Love a Bad Name," and "When Doves Cry."

We would tell Shaq to stick to his day job, but he doesn't have one anymore.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• katoooooookatooooooo Posts: 371
    OH! MY! GOD! IT'S HORRIBLE!!!!! <!-- sbow/ -->bow/<!-- sbow/ --> somebody stop him...i quit at sweet home alabama <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->
    did he really say something about bringing back michael?
  • Well with his voice he woke up the deads <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->
  • just a damn shame...
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    thinkin' the songs weren't the only thing that were destroyed <!-- sbeerchug -->beerchug<!-- sbeerchug --> if ya know what i mean <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    is drunk
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    What exactly did he say about bringing Michael back?