Randy Jackson Greets MJ Fans at Forest Lawn

brunob12brunob12 Posts: 162
edited January 1970 in News
Randy Jackson Greets MJ Fans at Forest Lawn
6/26/2011 3:31 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

Randy Jackson went to visit the final resting place of his brother Michael Jackson yesterday -- and stopped to sign autographs and meet with fans on his way out of Forest Lawn.

0626-randy-jackson-video-ex-credit.jpg

Michael died two years ago yesterday

Comments

• suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    under the circumstances of being a celebrety if one of your siblings died would you really chose to go to the cemetary on the day it was a given there would be a substantial amount of people there ?
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    under the circumstances of being a celebrety if one of your siblings died would you really chose to go to the cemetary on the day it was a given there would be a substantial amount of people there ?

if I am not mistaken, his visit to FL was also pre-annonced on twitter <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984

if I am not mistaken, his visit to FL was also pre-annonced on twitter <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    exactly!
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    At least TMZ managed to spell, "forest" correctly ....... we talked about the misspelling of it here:

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=172&t=19622<!-- l -->

Blessings

Something just dawned on me.......the word, "forest" sounds like two words: for rest
    Hello! The misspelling is exactly that: "forrest" = for rest
    Michael's hoax is for rest....hummmm, interesting ponder at least!
  • becca26becca26 Posts: 789
    He came at 5 pm, I was there from 12:00 to 3:30 I heard other fans say that Joe was there in the morning but that was it no ones else?
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    ForstAMoon wrote:

suspicious mind wrote:

if I am not mistaken, his visit to FL was also pre-annonced on twitter

that advertising should be doing something that should be normal, like go to the cemetery on the anniversary of the death of a family
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    He came at 5 pm, I was there from 12:00 to 3:30 I heard other fans say that Joe was there in the morning but that was it no ones else?

Joe was there and TMZ missed him? <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ -->
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350

Joe was there and TMZ missed him? <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ -->

MMMM...strange very strange.... <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ -->

Then I figured they went together ..... <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// -->
  • I love Randy!!!
  • VeryLittleSusieVeryLittleSusie Posts: 1,483
    Oh God.... Going to the cemetery to give autographs... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->